Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Take Down the Blue Devils

+15
The Pantry
Tim Wakefield
Motown Spartan
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
DWags
steveschneider
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets Take Down the Blue Devils

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-02, 10:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aMil0Xol_I

Whiner is insinuating his team was mugged under the basket.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets Take Down the Blue Devils

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-02, 10:47

steveschneider wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Well, there was that time they were down 10 to Maryland with one minute left...and won...so maybe don’t be mad about coaching to win, Steve.

What he’s doing is within the rules but I think the ncaa should change things up to get the game moving. I used to do a 45 minute stair master routine at the gym and I caught Coach doing his time out foul routine to the bitter end, he wasn’t even close and the announcers were gushing over how he was making those kids learn a lesson. Also, he called one more to go congratulate the coach because it was a road game and he wanted to do that before the kids stormed the court. I think he’s just a sore loser as well.

Find something else to complain about, Steve. For real. This sounds petty.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-12-02, 11:04

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

What he’s doing is within the rules but I think the ncaa should change things up to get the game moving. I used to do a 45 minute stair master routine at the gym and I caught Coach doing his time out foul routine to the bitter end, he wasn’t even close and the announcers were gushing over how he was making those kids learn a lesson. Also, he called one more to go congratulate the coach because it was a road game and he wanted to do that before the kids stormed the court. I think he’s just a sore loser as well.

Duke only had 1 timeout left with about 15 minutes left.
Duke got within 5? points in the last minute, or something like that.
We almost choked the game away.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-12-02, 11:10

Here's my beef...64.0% FT shooting.

First half 4/7, second half 12/18 was a little better.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-02, 11:17

InTenSity wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Duke only had 1 timeout left with about 15 minutes left.
Duke got within 5? points in the last minute, or something like that.
We almost choked the game away.

Yes, but Steve demands that teams give up. I am wondering why Duke even played the second half. They were losing at halftime, right? It was within the rules for Duke to play the second half, but it was absurd that Coach K put his team on the floor.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-12-02, 11:18

Floyd Robertson wrote:Here's my beef...64.0% FT shooting.

That was frustrating. The game would have been salted away with no late game butt clenching if they hit their free throws. Even Loyer was missing.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-12-02, 11:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Here's my beef...64.0% FT shooting.

That was frustrating. The game would have been salted away with no late game butt clenching if they hit their free throws. Even Loyer was missing.

Yeah, McDonough says "Loyer is a 92% FT shooter" right before he misses the second of his shots and then went 50% the rest of the game lol.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-12-02, 11:22

Loyer cannot miss those Free Throws. That's why he's in the game. Dude should be more automatic than Izzo from the stripe.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-12-02, 12:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Loyer cannot miss those Free Throws. That's why he's in the game. Dude should be more automatic than Izzo from the stripe.

Exactly, 2/4 in the last minute or two from your 92% FT shooter.

On the brighter side, then it was Malik Hall who made both when the pressure was on even more, so that was good to see. I'm not sure what he normally shoots, but he seemed confident and clutch on those.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-12-02, 12:52

MiamiSpartan wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Loyer cannot miss those Free Throws. That's why he's in the game. Dude should be more automatic than Izzo from the stripe.

Exactly, 2/4 in the last minute or two from your 92% FT shooter.

On the brighter side, then it was Malik Hall who made both when the pressure was on even more, so that was good to see. I'm not sure what he normally shoots, but he seemed confident and clutch on those.
I think he missed his 2 FT after the flagrant because he was shook up. It looked like he landed on his face first. He shook it off, but he was clearly affected by it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-12-02, 15:33

steve is a national treasure.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4