Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Take Down the Blue Devils

+15
The Pantry
Tim Wakefield
Motown Spartan
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
DWags
steveschneider
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Take Down the Blue Devils

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-01, 21:53

The line to publicly apologize to Steve begins here ----->
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets Take Down the Blue Devils

Post by Cameron 2020-12-01, 21:56

Fuck steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-12-01, 22:02

Spent the last ten minutes of the game walking the dog and listening to Will Tieman. He’s actually worse than he’s ever been. What a goddamn embarrassment he is to an elite program like Michigan State University basketball. Do our athletic directors, first Hollis, now Beekman, really not ever listen to get a feel for how things are going? Or, do they simply not care? At the risk of giving him any ideas, Hondo could probably do a better job than Tieman.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-12-01, 22:02

DWags wrote:Best I can do. But look where the refs eyes are here. Right on his foot. RIGHT ON HIS FUCKING FOOT. They score two here.

Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 8e00e410

I just want to go back to this, now that we've won and it's not a blame the refs for the loss kind of thing, but this fucking pisses me off. I mean there are bad calls, and then there is just utter incompetence (at best). But this isn't just a toe on the line, this is 95% of the whole damn foot across the line.

Refereeing must be a hard job. I get that. But to blow one of the easiest, most obvious, most non-judgement calls they'll have all season? Terrible. Yet he will probably end up reffing the NC game.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck, CORNER BLITZ and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-01, 22:06

I just want to say fuck you Coach K for fouling and calling every time out making the last minute of the game an excruciating 25 minute yawn fest. Fuck that guy. Let the clock run down and take the loss you punk.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-12-01, 22:08

#teamSteve
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-12-01, 22:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:The line to publicly apologize to Steve begins here ----->

Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 992749028
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-12-01, 22:10

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:Best I can do. But look where the refs eyes are here. Right on his foot. RIGHT ON HIS FUCKING FOOT. They score two here.

Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 8e00e410

I just want to go back to this, now that we've won and it's not a blame the refs for the loss kind of thing, but this fucking pisses me off. I mean there are bad calls, and then there is just utter incompetence (at best). But this isn't just a toe on the line, this is 95% of the whole damn foot across the line.

Refereeing must be a hard job. I get that. But to blow one of the easiest, most obvious, most non-judgement calls they'll have all season? Terrible. Yet he will probably end up reffing the NC game.
Craziest thing is the ref in the background who apparently was looking directly at the foot OB.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-12-01, 22:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:#teamSteve
Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 Tenor
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-12-01, 22:12

tGreenWay wrote:Spent the last ten minutes of the game walking the dog and listening to Will Tieman. He’s actually worse than he’s ever been. What a goddamn embarrassment he is to an elite program like Michigan State University basketball. Do our athletic directors, first Hollis, now Beekman, really not ever listen to get a feel for how things are going? Or, do they simply not care? At the risk of giving him any ideas, Hondo could probably do a better job than Tieman.

Greenway, my man, it is 2020. Does your Jitterbug phone not have video? Pull up the stream of the game on your phone while walking the dog.

They aren't going to care about who the radio announcer is in this day and age, especially not when the guy who pays them for the rights to produce the broadcast wants to call the play by play himself.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-01, 22:13

We are all Steve tonight.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Other Teams Pursuing That and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-01, 22:15

kingstonlake wrote:We are all Steve tonight.

Are you saying we are all fucking steve tonight? What a slut.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2020-12-01, 22:16

I will never be a "Steve"
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-01, 22:17

The Pantry wrote:I will never be a "Steve"

It's only been 30 minutes since the end of the game. Patience....

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2020-12-01, 22:18; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan and Watch Out Pylon! like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-01, 22:18

When we tied it up I lost my shit. Absolutely lost it.

To be honest this Duke team is the new era of one and dones. They took crappy shots, they fouled, they turned it over, they couldn't rebound for shit....fifteen years ago you'd see them and be like 'oh wow next year Duke could win it all' but the truth is a ton of those guys will gone next Spring. It's a new era of college ball for the Blue bloods.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-12-01, 22:18

Could you motherfuckers stop jacking steve off? I want to enjoy this win...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-01, 22:19

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-01, 22:20

Cameron wrote:Could you motherfuckers stop jacking steve off? I want to enjoy this win...

You'll get your turn.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-01, 22:20

Cameron wrote:Could you motherfuckers stop jacking steve off? I want to enjoy this win...

On this great night I offer the olive branch, and declare peace between the two of us. I will no longer troll the AOC thread as a gesture of my commitment to peace.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2020-12-01, 22:22; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-12-01, 22:21

steveschneider wrote:

That's a great song and a great video, but also a complete non-sequitur. Were you dropped on your head as a child?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-12-01, 22:24

steveschneider wrote:

On this great night I offer the olive branch, and declare peace between the us. I will no longer troll the AOC thread as a gesture of my commitment to peace.
Suck a bag of dicks, steve. I don't give a shit if you troll that thread; your troll posts are dumb, but your sincere posts are dumber.

Go Green!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-01, 22:25

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

That's a great song and a great video, but also a complete non-sequitur. Were you dropped on your head as a child?

From this day forward we shall be friends. You are my pal. We fuuuuckin beat DOOOOOOOOK!!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-01, 22:25

Cam, don't be the guy jerking off in the corner during the orgy!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-12-01, 22:27

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

From this day forward we shall be friends. You are my pal. We fuuuuckin beat DOOOOOOOOK!!!!
Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 Giphy
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-12-01, 22:28

kingstonlake wrote:Cam, don't be the guy jerking off in the corner during the orgy!
Shut the fuck up kingston, if steve left, you'd be king idiot. This is how I celebrate.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-01, 22:29

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 969504605 Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 969504605 Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 969504605 Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 969504605 Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 969504605 Tough shit I'm your buddy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-01, 22:30

Fucking Blue Wall one of the top headlines is Appling is sentenced today. Fucking assholes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-01, 22:31

Cameron wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Cam, don't be the guy jerking off in the corner during the orgy!
Shut the fuck up kingston, if steve left, you'd be king idiot. This is how I celebrate.

Get your life together Cam! Time to fuck!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-12-01, 22:32

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 969504605 Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 969504605 Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 969504605 Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 969504605 Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 969504605 Tough shit I'm your buddy.
Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 +_93c29d1a8891cfc7d8e88f696317fc4a
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-12-01, 22:34

kingstonlake wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Get your life together Cam! Time to fuck!
Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 You-look-like-you-suck-a-lot-of-dick-with-27650184
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and Watch Out Pylon! like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-01, 22:34

Also, I thought Foster Loyer tore it up tonight. Great ball handling, passing, hit a three..Sign me up!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-12-01, 23:20

Duke really plays a different style of D than just about anyone else in the country. And it's our kryptonite. Great job by the guys adjusting and taking control. Great win.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-12-01, 23:30

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Spent the last ten minutes of the game walking the dog and listening to Will Tieman. He’s actually worse than he’s ever been. What a goddamn embarrassment he is to an elite program like Michigan State University basketball. Do our athletic directors, first Hollis, now Beekman, really not ever listen to get a feel for how things are going? Or, do they simply not care? At the risk of giving him any ideas, Hondo could probably do a better job than Tieman.

Greenway, my man, it is 2020. Does your Jitterbug phone not have video? Pull up the stream of the game on your phone while walking the dog.

They aren't going to care about who the radio announcer is in this day and age, especially not when the guy who pays them for the rights to produce the broadcast wants to call the play by play himself.

Miami, my man, I realize at your core you are, in fact, a Florida Man. Now, my smart phone has a calendar, and I’m going to assume yours does, too. Take a look at it: It’s December. In Michigan. Sub-freezing temperatures with wind chills near the teens. Not exactly optimum weather for exposed human extremities or iPhone batteries. With the radio broadcast, I can keep the phone in my coat pocket, which prevents the battery from wearing down too quickly in the cold. And my digits stay toasty warm inside my gloves.
So, stick that in your jitterbug and squish it. Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-02, 00:17

steveschneider wrote:I just want to say fuck you Coach K for fouling and calling every time out making the last minute of the game an excruciating 25 minute yawn fest. Fuck that guy. Let the clock run down and take the loss you punk.

Well, there was that time they were down 10 to Maryland with one minute left...and won...so maybe don’t be mad about coaching to win, Steve.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-02, 06:53

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I just want to say fuck you Coach K for fouling and calling every time out making the last minute of the game an excruciating 25 minute yawn fest. Fuck that guy. Let the clock run down and take the loss you punk.

Well, there was that time they were down 10 to Maryland with one minute left...and won...so maybe don’t be mad about coaching to win, Steve.

What he’s doing is within the rules but I think the ncaa should change things up to get the game moving. I used to do a 45 minute stair master routine at the gym and I caught Coach doing his time out foul routine to the bitter end, he wasn’t even close and the announcers were gushing over how he was making those kids learn a lesson. Also, he called one more to go congratulate the coach because it was a road game and he wanted to do that before the kids stormed the court. I think he’s just a sore loser as well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-02, 07:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Duke really plays a different style of D than just about anyone else in the country. And it's our kryptonite. Great job by the guys adjusting and taking control. Great win.

OUr team looks pretty dynamic. Able to drive and attack, hit mid range shots and the three. Loved that corner three Hauser hit wide open. This might be the best three point shooting team I've seen MSU have in quite some time. Second half I forget his name but that senior pg for Duke was digging in hard on D getting turn overs. Team adjusted well to the press.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-12-02, 08:26

tGreenWay wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Miami, my man, I realize at your core you are, in fact, a Florida Man. Now, my smart phone has a calendar, and I’m going to assume yours does, too. Take a look at it: It’s December. In Michigan. Sub-freezing temperatures with wind chills near the teens. Not exactly optimum weather for exposed human extremities or iPhone batteries. With the radio broadcast, I can keep the phone in my coat pocket, which prevents the battery from wearing down too quickly in the cold. And my digits stay toasty warm inside my gloves.
So, stick that in your jitterbug and squish it. Lets Take Down the Blue Devils - Page 3 2809484752

I know all about cold. It's 54 right now, shortly after 8am. And I already had to put on several layers and my thick winter coat, gloves, and ski mask in order to go outside to my front porch in that blistering cold to grab a delivery that was dropped off. So I get where you're coming from.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-02, 08:30

MiamiSpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I know all about cold. It's 54 right now, shortly after 8am. And I already had to put on several layers and my thick winter coat, gloves, and ski mask in order to go outside to my front porch in that blistering cold to grab a delivery that was dropped off. So I get where you're coming from.

Holy shit did you have to? It’s a ball freezer here.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-12-02, 09:01

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I woke up at 3 am and debated turning the heater on. Ultimately I decided against it. Might have to get the jacket out of it doesn't hit 70 today.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-02, 09:10

InTenSity wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I woke up at 3 am and debated turning the heater on. Ultimately I decided against it. Might have to get the jacket out of it doesn't hit 70 today.

My hand froze carrying my coffee a few minutes ago. Saw some flakes falling as well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next