Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Will The Next Republican Kill Someone In The Name of Their Christian Hero?

+2
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

When Will The Next Republican Kill Someone In The Name of Their Christian Hero? Empty When Will The Next Republican Kill Someone In The Name of Their Christian Hero?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-08, 12:17

we had the guy in the car at the Charlottesville white supremacist/MAGA rally murder the young lady.. their christian hero called them 'very fine people'.

then the patriot in Wisconsin mowed down some people in Wisconsin and was praised by the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

so between instances like Republicans being arrested for plotting to kidnap and kill Gov. Whitmer, MAGA patriots with assault rifles and swastikas at the Capitol, MAGA patriots outside of Sec. Benson's home with loaded weapons, etc.. it's going to happen.

of course, the Republicans don't care... just like their apathy with the virus, they have no concern with the sanctity of human life. So the question is, when will be the next time a life is taken in the name of MAGA, their christian hero and the republican party??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

When Will The Next Republican Kill Someone In The Name of Their Christian Hero? Empty Re: When Will The Next Republican Kill Someone In The Name of Their Christian Hero?

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-08, 15:23

It's pretty much a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Lets just hope the FBI is able to thwart any attacks before they happen.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

When Will The Next Republican Kill Someone In The Name of Their Christian Hero? Empty Re: When Will The Next Republican Kill Someone In The Name of Their Christian Hero?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-08, 16:06

steveschneider wrote:It's pretty much a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Lets just hope the FBI is able to thwart any attacks before they happen.
agree - it's not going to get better on its own.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-10, 10:12

Hoping when the electoral college officially votes in Biden this tamps down some of the lunacy. I'm sure the Trumps will continue on with their bs that they won and suckers will continue to give them cash. Stay peaceful Trump fans!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-10, 12:53

steveschneider wrote:Hoping when the electoral college officially votes in Biden this tamps down some of the lunacy. I'm sure the Trumps will continue on with their bs that they won and suckers will continue to give them cash. Stay peaceful Trump fans!
yeah, their deplorable followers are incredibly stupid, incredible gullible and have a palpable tendency toward violence. It's only a matter of time. They're not going to stop.

and, yeah, they might listen to their christian hero.. but he doesn't care. When has ever shown a second of compassion and empathy toward the sanctity of human life? He enjoys it and, as you mentioned, benefits financially from it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-12-10, 16:04

steveschneider wrote:Hoping when the electoral college officially votes in Biden this tamps down some of the lunacy. I'm sure the Trumps will continue on with their bs that they won and suckers will continue to give them cash. Stay peaceful Trump fans!

I don't know, the uptick the last few days in some of the rhetoric with Lindsay talking about civil war, with the Arizona GOP tweeting out things asking who is willing to die for this cause, etc., has me thinking that the real shit has yet to hit the fan. That's beyond just his redneck base saying things like that.

I think Trump is feeding off that. He obviously doesn't care about the lives of people, even his supporters, and to have some of them willing to die for him? For someone so insecure about needing to be loved and adored, what bigger ego boost could there possibly be for him than someone to die for him? Well, people launching a war for him would be a bigger ego boost.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-10, 16:37

MiamiSpartan wrote:

I don't know, the uptick the last few days in some of the rhetoric with Lindsay talking about civil war, with the Arizona GOP tweeting out things asking who is willing to die for this cause, etc., has me thinking that the real shit has yet to hit the fan.  That's beyond just his redneck base saying things like that.

I think Trump is feeding off that.  He obviously doesn't care about the lives of people, even his supporters, and to have some of them willing to die for him?  For someone so insecure about needing to be loved and adored, what bigger ego boost could there possibly be for him than someone to die for him?  Well, people launching a war for him would be a bigger ego boost.

Right wing extremism and militias are a legit threat. I just hope the FBI is able thwart any of their future attacks and that nobody gets killed. Steve Schmidt has accurately labeled today's GOP as an authoritarian party in America and it must be defeated.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-12-10, 18:31

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I don't know, the uptick the last few days in some of the rhetoric with Lindsay talking about civil war, with the Arizona GOP tweeting out things asking who is willing to die for this cause, etc., has me thinking that the real shit has yet to hit the fan.  That's beyond just his redneck base saying things like that.

I think Trump is feeding off that.  He obviously doesn't care about the lives of people, even his supporters, and to have some of them willing to die for him?  For someone so insecure about needing to be loved and adored, what bigger ego boost could there possibly be for him than someone to die for him?  Well, people launching a war for him would be a bigger ego boost.

Right wing extremism and militias are a legit threat. I just hope the FBI is able thwart any of their future attacks and that nobody gets killed. Steve Schmidt has accurately labeled today's GOP as an authoritarian party in America and it must be defeated.

There's now 12 republican legislators on record as willing to disenfranchise the votes of Michigan residents.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-12-10, 19:15

Posted this in the 2020 election thread by mistake, but maybe more appropriate here.....

se·di·tion

/səˈdiSH(ə)n/

noun

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-12-10, 19:20

Putin is loving this shit.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-10, 19:36

Jake from State Farm wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

There's now 12 republican legislators on record as willing to disenfranchise the votes of Michigan residents.

Way too fucked up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-13, 12:39

Saw that some christian MAGA patriots were committing acts of violence on the streets of DC last night.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-12-13, 13:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Saw that some christian MAGA patriots were committing acts of violence on the streets of DC last night.

Joe Biden 'Will Be Removed One Way or Another,' Alex Jones Tells Pro-Trump March
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-14, 10:11

I'd say that there is a decent chance that a patriot MAGA christian republican murders someone today as state electors convene to participate in the electoral college.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-14, 11:13

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/12/14/gary-eisen-michigan-electoral-college-radio-interview/6537175002/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-12-14, 11:55

Turtleneck wrote:https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/12/14/gary-eisen-michigan-electoral-college-radio-interview/6537175002/
'pro-life' christians advocating for violence.

shocking.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down