Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero?

+7
steveschneider
Rocinante
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
Robert J Sakimano
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? Empty What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:54 am

my wife showed me a few clips..

he didn't admire John Lewis because he's black.. 155,000 dead Americans due to the hoax and our 'pro-life' christian leader shrugs and says "it is what it is"...

at one point, when talking about how great he's handled the hoax, he said "we're lower than the world"...What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? 502811600 What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? 2599972566

I've given up trying to comprehend the type of person who would support such a pathetic piece of trash.. but it's mind-boggling that they exist among us.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? Empty Re: What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero?

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:28 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:my wife showed me a few clips..

he didn't admire John Lewis because he's black.. 155,000 dead Americans due to the hoax and our 'pro-life' christian leader shrugs and says "it is what it is"...

at one point, when talking about how great he's handled the hoax, he said "we're lower than the world"...What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? 502811600    What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? 2599972566

I've given up trying to comprehend the type of person who would support such a pathetic piece of trash.. but it's mind-boggling that they exist among us.

Somehow his approval rating is 51%. How is that even possible?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? Empty Re: What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero?

Post by kingstonlake Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:33 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:

at one point, when talking about how great he's handled the hoax, he said "we're lower than the world"...What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? 502811600    What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? 2599972566

I guess if you’re confident he’s going to lose, you could technically approve of the way he’s doing his job. Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:46 am

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
That's just Rasmussen. The poll of polls has him just starting a bounceback from near all time low numbers.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:05 am

kingstonlake wrote:

I guess if you’re confident he’s going to lose, you could technically approve of the way he’s doing his job. Razz

Good point lol!
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:40 am

The part where he's trying to argue that we are doing so good on the virus is great, but also a bit jarring to see how poorly he understands the data. His people give him a chart with 4 countries on it and he thinks it means we are better than all countries.

He has been saying for weeks that the high case numbers is not real because we do more tests. Apart from the glaring stupidity of that, in this interview he keeps whining that for death rate, you have to look at the death rate per case. "You can't do that (look at death as a percentage of the population)! You have to look at the cases!! Bro, I thought the cases were falsely high? But now you're using that high number to call the death rate low?

But he has proven that he doesn't understand 4th grade-level fractions (repeatedly in tweets and speeches, not just a typo or mis-speak).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:26 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:The part where he's trying to argue that we are doing so good on the virus is great, but also a bit jarring to see how poorly he understands the data. His people give him a chart with 4 countries on it and he thinks it means we are better than all countries.

He has been saying for weeks that the high case numbers is not real because we do more tests. Apart from the glaring stupidity of that, in this interview he keeps whining that for death rate, you have to look at the death rate per case. "You can't do that (look at death as a percentage of the population)! You have to look at the cases!! Bro, I thought the cases were falsely high? But now you're using that high number to call the death rate low?

But he has proven that he doesn't understand 4th grade-level fractions (repeatedly in tweets and speeches, not just a typo or mis-speak).

That’s en Vogue now. Number of deaths compared to the population. The death rate is .0000004856!!! Winning!

Like if a hurricane blows through Miami and kills 500 people, those of us living in Michigan survived a hurricane.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:15 pm

I didn’t read it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:15 pm

Or watch it or whatever. I’m sure they let him off the hook.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:31 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:The part where he's trying to argue that we are doing so good on the virus is great, but also a bit jarring to see how poorly he understands the data. His people give him a chart with 4 countries on it and he thinks it means we are better than all countries.

That’s en Vogue now. Number of deaths compared to the population. The death rate is .0000004856!!! Winning!

Like if a hurricane blows through Miami and kills 500 people, those of us living in Michigan survived a hurricane.

I think you misunderstood. Or are agreeing with Trump. Trump was upset that the reporter was saying that we have one of the highest death rates as a percentage of population.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:41 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I think you misunderstood. Or are agreeing with Trump. Trump was upset that the reporter was saying that we have one of the highest death rates as a percentage of population.

No, I’m saying his groupies are using the total number of deaths against the total population instead of positive cases to get a lower death rate. I’ve had a few of them call it a “survival rate”. It’s kinda silly saying you’re a survivor of something you didn’t have. Hence the hurricane and Michigan analogy.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:54 pm

it was actually refreshing to see a member of the media do their job for once. Had they been doing their jobs in 2015-16 instead of making excuses for the living, breathing neanderthal with the IQ of a stump, we wouldn't be where we are.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:51 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

No, I’m saying his groupies are using the total number of deaths against the total population instead of positive cases to get a lower death rate. I’ve had a few of them call it a “survival rate”. It’s kinda silly saying you’re a survivor of something you didn’t have. Hence the hurricane and Michigan analogy.

Gotcha. Per capital death rate is important when comparing to other countries, but can be misused if idiots use it to say this is no big deal. By that rationale, WWI, Pearl Harbor, Korea, Vietnam, 9/11, both Gulf Wars, and Afghanistan were just non-events... even if you combine them.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:00 pm

Pretty sad when asking basic follow up questions is considered a ground breaking way to interview the president.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:48 pm

I had forgotten about this exchange. "Read the manuals!"

[tw]1289231903372042241?s=09[/tw]
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:55 pm

I enjoyed President Trump trying to understand the graphs he brought to prove a point about COVID-19 deaths yet looking like he had no clue what they represented.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:55 am

Here (shuffle, shuffle, turn rightside up)...look...you tell me what these colored graphs say...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:46 am

Did Trump print those off on his own personal computer? It seems like if someone would have printed them for him they would have used something sturdier than standard printer paper so he wouldn't have to wave them around limply. Or maybe he just pulled the charts off of Facebook himself.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:52 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:I had forgotten about this exchange. "Read the manuals!"

I realize we all just recognize it and have become immune to it, but is genuinely impressive how stupid that man is.. What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? 502811600

which, unfortunately, makes him the perfect person to lead America.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:02 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:I had forgotten about this exchange. "Read the manuals!"

I realize we all just recognize it and have become immune to it, but is genuinely impressive how stupid that man is.. What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? 502811600

Yeah, at a certain point you really just have to look at the American public and realize this is their fault. They vote for him, support him and prior to him being president they watched his awful show on NBC.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:05 am

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I realize we all just recognize it and have become immune to it, but is genuinely impressive how stupid that man is..   What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? 502811600

Yeah, at a certain point you really just have to look at the American public and realize this is their fault. They vote for him, support him and prior to him being president they watched his awful show on NBC.
yep - it's been the long term plan of the GOP.. marginalize education, mock intellectuals, demonize higher ed and those who pursue it, etc.,  paid off when they, along with the mainstream media, were able to get a failed reality TV show host who filed for bankruptcy 5 times elected.

in a really screwed up sense, ya gotta give the GOP credit for that. They were successful in making America an extraordinarily stupid country and it finally paid off for them, the mainstream media, Russia, Wall Street, etc.

the only reason they pretend to care about the 158,000+ dead Americans is because of the impact it has on their bottom line.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:12 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

yep - it's been the long term plan of the GOP.. marginalize education, mock intellectuals, demonize higher ed and those who pursue it, etc.,  paid off when they, along with the mainstream media, were able to get a failed reality TV show host who filed for bankruptcy 5 times elected.

in a really screwed up sense, ya gotta give the GOP credit for that. They were successful in making America an extraordinarily stupid country and it finally paid off for them, the mainstream media, Russia, Wall Street, etc.

the only reason they pretend to care about the 158,000+ dead Americans is because of the impact it has on their bottom line.

Their newest thing is demonizing college campuses as being huge safe spaces, too woke and embracing cancel culture. I've driven by several college campuses the last two years and I never had any problems.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:56 am

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Their newest thing is demonizing college campuses as being huge safe spaces, too woke and embracing cancel culture. I've driven by several college campuses the last two years and I never had any problems.
What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? 502811600
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:08 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

What Was Your Favorite Part Of The Axios Interview With Our Patriotic Christian Hero? 502811600
maybe he was driving really slow.. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:15 pm

I saw a bunch of people signed a letter published in Harpers complaining about an 'Intolerant Climate'. For years these people have enjoyed a platform on tv shows, elite publications etc. Now that Joe Six Pack can log onto Twitter and call out their bullshit they don't like it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:38 pm

steveschneider wrote:I saw a bunch of people signed a letter published in Harpers complaining about an 'Intolerant Climate'. For years these people have enjoyed a platform on tv shows, elite publications etc. Now that Joe Six Pack can log onto Twitter and call out their bullshit they don't like it.
Twitter is over a decade old, steve. Joe six pack has been sharing his thoughts for years.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:41 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I saw a bunch of people signed a letter published in Harpers complaining about an 'Intolerant Climate'. For years these people have enjoyed a platform on tv shows, elite publications etc. Now that Joe Six Pack can log onto Twitter and call out their bullshit they don't like it.
Twitter is over a decade old, steve. Joe six pack has been sharing his thoughts for years.

He also said that conservatives complaining about college campuses is a new thing.

Sometimes it’s just best to let the old man go off about whatever ramblings are stuck in his head
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:50 pm

Cameron wrote:

I think people that signed that Harpers letter are pretty insulted from regular Joe Six Packs. Also, I was clearly joking in that comment about college campuses FYI.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:54 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Cameron wrote:

He also said that conservatives complaining about college campuses is a new thing.

Sometimes it’s just best to let the old man go off about whatever ramblings are stuck in his head

Ageist comments aren’t very becoming their young lad. I suspect you are still sore that I was right about a lot of things over the years that you got wrong and it’s because I relied on polls, Twitter and pundits.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:45 pm

Oh boy...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:56 pm

steveschneider wrote:

Ageist comments aren’t very becoming their young lad. I suspect you are still sore that I was right about a lot of things over the years that you got wrong and it’s because I relied on polls, Twitter and pundits.

Like what
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:15 pm

steveschneider wrote:

Like what

I remember when I was citing polls and you were like 'Polls in July don't matter' and well the polls/and myself turned out to be right. Or when I was pointing out how toxic Bernie's surrogates like Briahna Joy Grey were and you were ripping on twitter and then sure enough Bernie goes onto distance himself from Briahna Joy Grey....
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:03 pm

steveschneider wrote:

Like what

I remember when I was citing polls and you were like 'Polls in July don't matter' and well the polls/and myself turned out to be right. Or when I was pointing out how toxic Bernie's surrogates like Briahna Joy Grey were and you were ripping on twitter and then sure enough Bernie goes onto distance himself from Briahna Joy Grey....

We talked about polls last month? We didn’t. Because you’re sort of brain dead and have never understood the point. I haven’t touched that one in awhile with you.

I was ripping on Twitter? That sounds accurate. Defending grey wasn’t a thing I did though steve.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:27 pm

Steve makes Joe Biden seem sharp and with it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:58 pm

steveschneider wrote:

We talked about polls last month? We didn’t. Because you’re sort of brain dead and have never understood the point. I haven’t touched that one in awhile with you.

I was ripping on Twitter? That sounds accurate. Defending grey wasn’t a thing I did though steve.

Your first question shows that maybe you are the one who's memory clearly isn't that sharp but go on with your ageist and personal attacks. You are clearly bitter that I admit I don't know anything about politics but I'm able to use polls, NYT articles and twitter punditry to be right more often than you.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:04 pm

Cameron wrote:Steve makes Joe Biden seem sharp and with it.

Hey you can always go out and vote for Jill Stein or Trump.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:57 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:Steve makes Joe Biden seem sharp and with it.

Hey, you can always go fuck yourself.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:11 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I saw your boy Joe Rogan was talking about Biden being “mentally compromised” which makes me wonder if he’s spent too much time in his sensory deprivation tank
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:03 pm

steveschneider wrote:

Your first question shows that maybe you are the one who's memory clearly isn't that sharp but go on with your ageist and personal attacks. You are clearly bitter that I admit I don't know anything about politics but I'm able to use polls, NYT articles and twitter punditry to be right more often than you.

Steve, I seriously haven’t talked to you about polls in months. I’m sorry, but that’s just a fact. I go out of my way to ignore your silly nonsense on the topic since at least the primary ish time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:02 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I saw your boy Joe Rogan was talking about Biden being “mentally compromised” which makes me wonder if he’s spent too much time in his sensory deprivation tank  
You call him my boy, but you've seen that clip and I haven't. It seems entirely possible that you consume more Rogan content than I do.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next