Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok, I’ll bring it up. We’ve been damn good the last two games. Anyone missing from the line up?

+10
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dendrobates
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Nordic
steveschneider
duffy munn
AvgMSUJoe
kingstonlake
DWags
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ok, I’ll bring it up. We’ve been damn good the last two games.  Anyone missing from the line up?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok, I’ll bring it up. We’ve been damn good the last two games. Anyone missing from the line up?

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-25, 15:41

I follow that mob on twitter. They get carried away.

Also, I loved the play and made me miss the good old days of Bill Laimbeer.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Ok, I’ll bring it up. We’ve been damn good the last two games.  Anyone missing from the line up?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok, I’ll bring it up. We’ve been damn good the last two games. Anyone missing from the line up?

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-25, 15:43

Oh man the golden memories of my youth. The double birds was the perfect send off to that arena.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-02-25, 15:54

I didn't like the play, but Cissoko got a flagrant 2, so justice was done. Nobody is a thug, nobody needs to get fired, fuck twitter.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-02-25, 16:34

who is making the game thread tonight?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2