Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything about this season and current games being played says we aren’t good.

+7
PennSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
MSU addict
The Pantry
DWags
11 posters

Go down

Everything about this season and current games being played says we aren’t good.  Empty Everything about this season and current games being played says we aren’t good.

Post by DWags Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 13:37

That’s why I’m predicting a sweep of the rest of the season and a big 10 championship! Y’all better get on this train bitches! Everything about this season and current games being played says we aren’t good.  3493939353
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Everything about this season and current games being played says we aren’t good.  Empty Re: Everything about this season and current games being played says we aren’t good.

Post by The Pantry Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 14:11

In. Put $25 on MSU +240 ML.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Everything about this season and current games being played says we aren’t good.  Empty Re: Everything about this season and current games being played says we aren’t good.

Post by MSU addict Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 14:36

I put $28 on a bottle of bourbon. Works if we win or lose.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Cameron, Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay, DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 15:00

Hey guys... whatever happens today, I just want you guys to know that you are all tops in my book.
😘
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 15:01

DWags wrote:That’s why I’m predicting a sweep of the rest of the season and a big 10 championship! Y’all better get on this train bitches! Everything about this season and current games being played says we aren’t good.  3493939353
I like it!!!!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 15:11

MSU wins today i believe!
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 15:31

I think it’s a good chance we win today. Next week, not so much.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 16:30

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Hey guys... whatever happens today, I just want you guys to know that you are all tops in my book.
😘

You're aces guys. Seriously, I mean that.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 16:46

Bees knees fellas. Every last one of yas.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 18:51

Staring 2-10 directly in the face
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 19:31

Starting NOW!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 20:07

First 9-3 team to ever win a NC
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 20:10

Unlike The Pantry's at least my investment is paying dividends.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 20:18

MSU addict wrote:Unlike The Pantry's at least my investment is paying dividends.
No worries. I had bourbon ready before placing the bet.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

MSU addict likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 20:37

aualum06 wrote:Staring 2-10 directly in the face

Yep.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 2 Oct 2022 - 7:31

Tuck comin... to ask forgiveness?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Sun 2 Oct 2022 - 9:36

I have to admit I got a laugh reading through some of the threads in TOB this morning. It’s a street brawl again, much like in the final years of CMD.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun 2 Oct 2022 - 10:55

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Tuck comin... to ask forgiveness?

I'm not sure which is more amazing 11-2 last year or that they might go from that to 2-10
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun 2 Oct 2022 - 11:20

aualum06 wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Tuck comin... to ask forgiveness?

I'm not sure which is more amazing 11-2 last year or that they might go from that to 2-10

On offense I'm thinking last year was that one year in 4 when MSU had its best offensive line, and now that is being rebuilt.  If the recruiting has stepped up in might not take 3 years to rebuild.

Tucker rebuilt the coaching staff for the defensive line after last year, so that suggests he saw the problem there.  Now of course too many on the D are hurt and MSU just doesn't have the depth for that.  Losing the top two players on the D in the first game is a disaster.

Between the offensive line and Walker being gone the running game has taken a step back ... Collins looked sharp in this last game, but is he a situational back or a workhorse?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sun 2 Oct 2022 - 12:16

I've seen teams suck before, but these guys are the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 2 Oct 2022 - 13:13

Guys, it’s film study. You can’t convince me that our athletes on defense whether they are first or second string normally, are that much inferior to the people they are going against. When I see receivers sitting on our sidelines with a cushion of 12 yards in front and behind him, it’s got to be film study. Maybe we have good athletes with low football IQs
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 2 Oct 2022 - 13:17

Seriously though, how many broken play 3rd downs went for 15... first quarter alone, like 4...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun 2 Oct 2022 - 15:35

Isn't the problem of defense that MSU isn't getting any pressure on the QB, thus eventually the DB's will lose coverage?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sun 2 Oct 2022 - 15:43

DWags wrote:Guys, it’s film study. You can’t convince me that our athletes on defense whether they are first or second string normally, are that much inferior to the people they are going against. When I see receivers sitting on our sidelines with a cushion of 12 yards in front and behind him, it’s got to be film study. Maybe we have good athletes with low football IQs

It's coaching.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 2 Oct 2022 - 18:51

Motown Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:Guys, it’s film study. You can’t convince me that our athletes on defense whether they are first or second string normally, are that much inferior to the people they are going against. When I see receivers sitting on our sidelines with a cushion of 12 yards in front and behind him, it’s got to be film study. Maybe we have good athletes with low football IQs

It's coaching.

Oh, that’s what film study is all about. Agree 100%.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 9 Oct 2022 - 10:12

Starting now we’re going undefeated.

Everything about this season and current games being played says we aren’t good.  3493939353
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down