Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy man: the tape of people begging Chauvin to get off Floyd is horrifying.

4 posters

Go down

Holy man:  the tape of people begging Chauvin to get off Floyd is horrifying.  Empty Holy man: the tape of people begging Chauvin to get off Floyd is horrifying.

Post by DWags Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:48 pm

I won’t sleep. I guess I’ve never heard the version of the MMA guy and the girl begging the cop to get off of him. I’ve never wanted a person to die a slow painful death as I do that pos cop. I know I need to be better but that was a 9 minute 29 second premeditated murder with co conspirators keeping horrified people away as it happened. How many of these animals do we have working in police forces throughout our country? If anyone thinks it’s only in certain police departments I believe that’s a naive thought. I guarantee it’s all through our society and I’m scared as hell. You are not safe from these animals.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Holy man:  the tape of people begging Chauvin to get off Floyd is horrifying.  Empty Re: Holy man: the tape of people begging Chauvin to get off Floyd is horrifying.

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:21 pm

Yeah, but all those people yelling at him rattled the 20+(?) year veteran, distracted him from his job, and made him press his knee harder and longer.  

At least that's the defense (and for anyone not paying attention, no, I am not joking that that is part of his defense).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Holy man:  the tape of people begging Chauvin to get off Floyd is horrifying.  Empty Re: Holy man: the tape of people begging Chauvin to get off Floyd is horrifying.

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:55 am

The prosecutor should have 9 minutes and 29 seconds of silence during his closing statement. That would nail his point home
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Rick Saunders likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:03 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Yeah, but all those people yelling at him rattled the 20+(?) year veteran, distracted him from his job, and made him press his knee harder and longer.  

At least that's the defense (and for anyone not paying attention, no, I am not joking that that is part of his defense).
But but but.... His MANHOOD was questioned!!!
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:13 pm

The defense attorney makes me feel like I'm hearing Nigel ask questions. Irrelevant questions to get to an irrelevant point, in the hopes of making some "gotcha" moment that is stupid and irrelevant also.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down