Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good morning Swill. 8 dead in mass shooting at Fed ex facility in Indianapolis

+8
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
DWags
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
12 posters

Go down

Good morning Swill. 8 dead in mass shooting at Fed ex facility in Indianapolis Empty Good morning Swill. 8 dead in mass shooting at Fed ex facility in Indianapolis

Post by kingstonlake Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 6:39

La Te Da

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/at-least-8-dead-more-injured-in-shooting-at-indianapolis-fedex-facility-authorities-say/ar-BB1fHUPB?li=BBnb7Kz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Good morning Swill. 8 dead in mass shooting at Fed ex facility in Indianapolis Empty Re: Good morning Swill. 8 dead in mass shooting at Fed ex facility in Indianapolis

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 8:22

Thoughts and prayers
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good morning Swill. 8 dead in mass shooting at Fed ex facility in Indianapolis Empty Re: Good morning Swill. 8 dead in mass shooting at Fed ex facility in Indianapolis

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 8:49

just a patriot participating in his/her 2nd Amending right.

I'm sure 'pro-life' christian America is outraged.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 10:15

Tots and pears.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 10:28

I’m old enough to remember when these guys could get up into the teens. Have they started going for fewer innocents but more incidents? Is it a strategy change? I guess we’ll have to wait until next weeks to see if there’s a pattern developing.

Oh, by the way, since nothing legislatively will be done, of course I’m sending my T’s & P’s. I know the effected families will be grateful.

Until next week...... we’ll see you then.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 10:39

I see republicans now pretty consistently saying this isn’t a gun problem it’s a mental health problem. Ok. So... Medicare for all? Like if it’s a mental health problem, but we can’t keep guns out of the hands of mentally disturbed people (men) then what? Some Ad Council campaign? I mean it couldn’t hurt but what the fuck?

Is there any way to approach this effectively without SOME gun legislation? Personally, I would like to ban assault style long guns, and high capacity magazines. At least then, when someone loses their shit and starts killing, there’s more time for people to get away and less death. Have you ever fired one of these weapons? I have. Quite a few times. They are so easy to use, so smooth to fire. A lot have gas recoil dampeners so it’s like shooting a nerf gun. It’s ridiculous. They are simple to operate, efficient killing machines. Why do we need these.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 10:42

To hunt deer and stuff. Come on Roc. Be reasonable.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 10:45

Nope, no problem here.

[tw]1383044239387418629[/tw]

Just lower some flags to half staff for a bit.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 10:57

But But But we can’t register weapons, limit magazine size or monitor ammunition sales.

That would interfere with the rights of gun owners and murderous wack jobs.

Those mass murders don’t include incidents like the 47 yr old estranged husband who shot and killed his 3 and 5 year old children then killed himself in Easton County MI over the weekend.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on Sat 17 Apr 2021 - 8:39; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 11:01

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 12:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING

I get this. But in my smart ass answer OTPT: Not a god damn thing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 12:50

Police brutality and mass shootings, fuck COVID, we're back baby. MERICA!!!
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay, DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 12:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING

What are we doing about it?
Probably buying more guns.

Does the Onion even have time to take this article down anymore? It might be one person's sole job to edit this and repost it.

https://www.theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1846698258
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 13:17

StylesGShmooth wrote:Police brutality and mass shootings, fuck COVID, we're back baby. MERICA!!!
I actually chuckled because this embarrassingly accurate.

with schools opening back up, the NRA and GOP will have more opportunities for school shootings, too - it's been a tough year for them with schools going remote.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 16:06

So, family members warned the FBI about this guy and said there is a potential for violence. Just fucking great
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri 16 Apr 2021 - 16:20

2nd amendment types complain that their rights are getting infringed upon. What about the people getting shot, aren't their rights to walk around without fear of getting shot also being infringed upon? Or does the NRA money trump everyone else's rights? Something has got to give. It's getting beyond ridiculous.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 18 Apr 2021 - 18:06

Guns. Guns. GUUUNNNNNSSSSSSS NEED MAH GUNS

So, let me get this straight- you can have your guns seized by cops because you’re a danger to the community, but after they do that you can just go legally buy more guns? What a fuckin country we live in.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down