Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Vacation spending to Daily income ratio?????

5 posters

Go down

Daily Vacation spending to Daily income ratio?????  Empty Daily Vacation spending to Daily income ratio?????

Post by DWags 2021-04-17, 19:17

What is it on average for you guys?  It’s an interesting stat to me.  We are all at different walks of life. Some with family, some single. Some with grown children , some without. Have you ever done that math?  

Looking back, some of my best vacations are probably 3:1 with all family. 2:1 with the wife and I.  Talking everything. From tickets to planes hotels food entertainment etc. I know in country and out of country also swing it.   

I’ve done 4:1 a few times.  5:1 once. I was bored and looking at old tax returns. (I’m a loser). 

Have you guys ever thought of that?   Just wondering.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Daily Vacation spending to Daily income ratio?????  Empty Re: Daily Vacation spending to Daily income ratio?????

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-17, 19:40

What. Is. Happening.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Daily Vacation spending to Daily income ratio?????  Empty Re: Daily Vacation spending to Daily income ratio?????

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-17, 19:44

Biden bucks don't care lol .
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-04-17, 20:01

Probably too much but it's always worth it
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-17, 20:38

Lots of money-saving coupons in that Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Bureau catalogue. Food, drinks, rooms, clubbing, women, stacks, even a free robe. Only thing I paid full price for was the blow. Las Vegas is free if you play your cards right... literally.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down