Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caitlyn Jenner is actually running for Governor of California?

+4
AvgMSUJoe
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

Caitlyn Jenner is actually running for Governor of California? Empty Caitlyn Jenner is actually running for Governor of California?

Post by NigelUno 2021-05-07, 11:01

Can't wait until Trump endorses her.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Caitlyn Jenner is actually running for Governor of California? Empty Re: Caitlyn Jenner is actually running for Governor of California?

Post by Turtleneck 2021-05-07, 11:05

Lots of homeless people in airplane hangars these days.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Caitlyn Jenner is actually running for Governor of California? Empty Re: Caitlyn Jenner is actually running for Governor of California?

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-05-07, 11:45

Gotta give credit where credit is due.  Nigel is really on top of last week's breaking news.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-05-07, 11:51

I kinda agree with Jenner on the sports thing. (I know, not "woke")

I just can't see how making a conscious effort to change actual biology makes benefits of the actual biology equal in direct competition.

If a 20 something year old decided to take the identity of a middle schooler should that person be able to compete in middle school basketball? Would that 13 year old little league kid who got tossed for being 6 months too old be able to sue, if they took the identity of a 12 year old?

At some point biology (...you know science...and reality of the male transitioning to a female still has benefits of being a male) has to be in the conversation.

Have an "other" league where everyone of any identity can compete against fellow identities....

BTW: I in no way am belittling or limiting the trans people's plight. (as I assume Jenner isn't either, being and athlete and trans)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-05-07, 12:09

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I kinda agree with Jenner on the sports thing. (I know, not "woke")

I just can't see how making a conscious effort to change actual biology makes benefits of the actual biology equal in direct competition.

If a 20 something year old decided to take the identity of a middle schooler should that person be able to compete in middle school basketball? Would that 13 year old little league kid who got tossed for being 6 months too old be able to sue, if they took the identity of a 12 year old?

At some point biology (...you know science...and reality of the male transitioning to a female still has benefits of being a male) has to be in the conversation.

Have an "other" league where everyone of any identity can compete against fellow identities....

BTW: I in no way am belittling or limiting the trans people's plight. (as I assume Jenner isn't either, being and athlete and trans)

This is really a non-issue, and your comparison to an adult wanting to identify as a middle school student is absurd and actually quite belittling.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-05-07, 12:40

I support trans athletes in the WNBA. Then maybe there would actually be some dunks.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-05-07, 12:43

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I kinda agree with Jenner on the sports thing. (I know, not "woke")

Do you know that there are in fact people born with the Y chromosome that in fact have female reproductive anatomy? Also, there are several additional chromosome combinations beyond XX and XY? The fact that you need a sperm and a egg to procreate is the only binary thing about gender in humans.

And it not about being "woke" it's about recognizing that the world isn't exactly how we thought it was and we need to include marginalized individuals and groups in just about every conversation.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-05-07, 13:15

MiamiSpartan wrote:Gotta give credit where credit is due.  Nigel is really on top of last week's breaking news.

Did you catch it on E or TMZ?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-05-07, 15:02

NigelUno wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Gotta give credit where credit is due.  Nigel is really on top of last week's breaking news.

Did you catch it on Hannity?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-05-07, 15:06

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No. I don't watch Hannity. Is that where breaking Caitlyn Jenner news happens also?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-05-07, 15:20

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

No. I don't watch Hannity. Is that where breaking Caitlyn Jenner news happens also?

Hannity interviewed her this week.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-07, 16:16

Imagine living a life so carefree that you actually care about transgender people playing sports.

That said, it's fun watching the right wing knuckle-draggers celebrate a transgendered holiday type.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-05-07, 16:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Imagine living a life so carefree that you actually care about transgender people playing sports.

That said, it's fun watching the right wing knuckle-draggers celebrate a transgendered holiday type.
...Of course, If I had to list a thousand things to be concerned with, especially on a political scale, this wouldn't make the list. (with most of the other right wing "issues"... war on christmas, etc.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-05-07, 16:51

Hey now, the war on Christmas is real. It is illegal to say merry Christmas again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-05-07, 17:46

Turtleneck wrote:Hey now, the war on Christmas is real. It is illegal to say merry Christmas again.

You just did! You're banned. Please stop posting until Boxing Day in Canada comes. Thanks.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-07, 18:29

The only thing the knuckle-draggers have are these silly, manufactured mainstream media issues..

meanwhile, Democrats will fix the economy and work to overcome a pandemic. But America is stupid enough to buy into the "you can talk about the pandemic all you want but I'm concerned about Dr. Seuss" mainstream media narrative.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-05-07, 21:26

NigelUno wrote:

Huh? It wasn't gossip, she announced it well over a week ago and it was reported everywhere. I know it's not Syracuse basketball level of popularity, but it still was widely reported.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-05-07, 22:06

MiamiSpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Huh? It wasn't gossip, she announced it well over a week ago and it was reported everywhere. I know it's not Syracuse basketball level of popularity, but it still was widely reported.

I'll have Bob send you a mainstream media ribbon.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down