Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Veritas

+6
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
steveschneider
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Project Veritas - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Veritas

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-06-26, 14:13

steveschneider wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/25/us/politics/spies-conservatives-left-political-enemies.html

This article came out yesterday in the NYT and is completely bonkers.

You guys that are hell bent on going down this road of the 'shut up and dribble' shit, or people can speak out against their employer stuff are taking your eye off the ball with what's really happening here.

This stuff is so well funded, well coordinated and deceptive it's difficult to process. I recommend reading the article.

Says the guy that started it all by talking dangerous, offensive nonsense and then repeatedly doubled down on it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-06-26, 14:27

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/25/us/politics/spies-conservatives-left-political-enemies.html

This article came out yesterday in the NYT and is completely bonkers.

You guys that are hell bent on going down this road of the 'shut up and dribble' shit, or people can speak out against their employer stuff are taking your eye off the ball with what's really happening here.

This stuff is so well funded, well coordinated and deceptive it's difficult to process. I recommend reading the article.

Says the guy that started it all by talking dangerous, offensive nonsense and then repeatedly doubled down on it.

Surprised you didn’t show up to call me a ‘butt hole’ or a ‘poopy head’. Did you read the article?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-06-26, 14:34

Point is, the Nixon dirty tricks campaign has been on steroids. I’m sure the left does shit too. It’s just so depressing that we’ve traveled this path. This goes the experiment in democracy I guess. Man is truly evil.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-06-26, 15:59

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Surprised you didn’t show up to call me a ‘butt hole’ or a ‘poopy head’. Did you read the article?

You are the one that accepted the dipshit troll label, out of two options, not me. But keep playing the victim.

The article is irrelevant to the dangerous and offensive generalizations that you were making.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-06-27, 08:48

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

You are the one that accepted the dipshit troll label, out of two options, not me. But keep playing the victim.

The article is irrelevant to the dangerous and offensive generalizations that you were making.

Project Veritas - Page 2 800px-Gaslight_%281944_poster%29
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-06-27, 09:25

April Moss is an anti-vaccine true believer and is angry her employer didn’t run a free range workplace where vaccinations didn’t matter.

Project Veritas teaming up with anti-vaxxers should surprise no one.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-06-27, 14:08

The left has nothing even close to these kind of underhanded spy entrapment sabotage kind of operations. We just don’t. So quit with the equivocation. I know a lot of the people who were targeted in this operation. And I live very close to where these clowns supposedly settled down. The local Republican Party enable the shit out of this kind of bullshit so it’s good to see them exposed.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-06-27, 14:10

Wyoming is a giant small town. It’s a cliche but it’s true. Everybody knows somebody who knows the person there’s a story about.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2