Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Steve

+4
kingstonlake
steveschneider
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
8 posters

Go down

Yo Steve Empty Yo Steve

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 9 Sep - 8:20

What happened bro? You used to be a chill poster with a few hot takes here and there but now it’s like you’ve become a poster that seems desperate for attention while needling at others.

Have you found it too easy to get posters worked up so ya ran with it? Really curious.

Just want to make sure you’re OK as i think you’ve recently moved to the burbs and know how soul crushing that can be so maybe a reaction to that? Feel free to PM whenever.

Love
OTPT
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Yo Steve Empty Re: Yo Steve

Post by NigelUno Thu 9 Sep - 8:34

So, you've moved on from ThePantry?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 9 Sep - 9:04

Thanks for your concern. I’m doing good and in good health so no complaints. The city is a dump and crime is way up so Im glad I left. Sorry for anything you’ve found a bit abrasive on my part. Maybe my response to all the personal attacks and verbal abuse could be handled better. I’ll give it some thought and see what kind of improvements I can make.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Other Teams Pursuing That and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 9 Sep - 9:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:it’s like you’ve become a poster that seems desperate for attention

Love
OTPT

Clearly not just Steve.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 9 Sep - 9:11

steveschneider wrote:Thanks for your concern. I’m doing good and in good health so no complaints. The city is a dump and crime is way up so Im glad I left. Sorry for anything you’ve found a bit abrasive on my part. Maybe my response to all the personal attacks and verbal abuse could be handled better. I’ll give it some thought and see what kind of improvements I can make.

Yo Steve 969504605 There’s enough toxicity here. Let’s try to be apart of the solution!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 9 Sep - 9:36

kingstonlake wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:it’s like you’ve become a poster that seems desperate for attention

Love
OTPT

Clearly not just Steve.

I disagree with the take that I'm desperate for attention. I do wonder if my effective counter punching against the verbal abuse is misconstrued as attention whoring. I'm landing blows and making people pay a price for the attacks. I do agree though I should strive to do better and I think I already have a few good ideas.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 9 Sep - 9:43

steveschneider wrote:
I disagree with the take that I'm desperate for attention. I do wonder if my effective counter punching against the verbal abuse is misconstrued as attention whoring. I'm landing blows and making people pay a price for the attacks. I do agree though I should strive to do better and I think I already have a few good ideas.

Yo Steve ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbblogassets.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F11%2FRocky_Steps
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 9 Sep - 9:46

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yo Steve ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbblogassets.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F11%2FRocky_Steps

I'll start right now. Stayed right by there this summer. There's an amazing English style pub called the Black Cab within walking distance that pours the best Guinness I've had in a long time. After closing time the waitress sent us home with a to go cup of Guinness and refused the tip. She insisted it was a gift. I love Philadelphia!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 9 Sep - 10:01

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Clearly not just Steve.

I don't think you're desperate for attention, Steve. I do think you've found a formula that gets it though. And that's not on you.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 9 Sep - 10:19

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I don't think you're desperate for attention, Steve. I do think you've found a formula that gets it though. And that's not on you.

I'm a big Kinstonlake fan since day 1 with the fedora avatar. You are alright in my book.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu 9 Sep - 10:41

Will you validate my fragile ego by telling me you are a big fan of me too?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 9 Sep - 10:43

Motown Spartan wrote:Will you validate my fragile ego by telling me you are a big fan of me too?

I'm a fan!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 9 Sep - 10:54

Motown Spartan wrote:Will you validate my fragile ego by telling me you are a big fan of me too?

I think you are a riot.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 9 Sep - 10:56

Steve, I remember posting a while back that I always felt that you took the comments people say in good humor, and as just guys busting your balls. I've had friends like that, where they say weird/stupid shit sometimes, and known that they're kind of goofballs like that, and they catch shit from their friends in return. That's how I always saw it with your interactions on here (at least in the very large majority of cases). But there seemed to be a definite change when Nigel started following you around like a puppy dog and fluffing you every chance he got. Maybe that gave you some backing or validation, I don't know. But it seems like you've gotten a lot more trolly and attention-whory since then (i.e., the "look at me, I'm leaving the board!" thread). And you've been more trolly since your return. Sometimes you're still that loveable goofball, and sometimes you just troll. If that's how you want to roll, fine. Just my observation on the evolution of fucking steve over the past 6 months or so, for whatever it's worth (probably nothing, which is why I don't charge for my analyses).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, Other Teams Pursuing That, Motown Spartan and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 9 Sep - 11:28

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Clearly not just Steve.

Mean ole steve. Making people read and respond to his posts.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 9 Sep - 11:45

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 9 Sep - 12:40

MiamiSpartan wrote:Steve, I remember posting a while back that I always felt that you took the comments people say in good humor, and as just guys busting your balls. I've had friends like that, where they say weird/stupid shit sometimes, and known that they're kind of goofballs like that, and they catch shit from their friends in return. That's how I always saw it with your interactions on here (at least in the very large majority of cases). But there seemed to be a definite change when Nigel started following you around like a puppy dog and fluffing you every chance he got. Maybe that gave you some backing or validation, I don't know. But it seems like you've gotten a lot more trolly and attention-whory since then (i.e., the "look at me, I'm leaving the board!" thread). And you've been more trolly since your return. Sometimes you're still that loveable goofball, and sometimes you just troll. If that's how you want to roll, fine. Just my observation on the evolution of fucking steve over the past 6 months or so, for whatever it's worth (probably nothing, which is why I don't charge for my analyses).

I love good humor, creativity and can laugh at myself. I also think there's some really mean verbal abuse and piling on that I just find lazy and unfortunate.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 9 Sep - 15:50

Never mind. We cool.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 9 Sep - 16:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Thanks for your concern. I’m doing good and in good health so no complaints. The city is a dump and crime is way up so Im glad I left. Sorry for anything you’ve found a bit abrasive on my part. Maybe my response to all the personal attacks and verbal abuse could be handled better. I’ll give it some thought and see what kind of improvements I can make.

Yo Steve 969504605 There’s enough toxicity here. Let’s try to be apart of the solution!

The clique is angry. I'm sure you will offer them advice through PM also.

You're the best!

Can we get back to talking football now?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 9 Sep - 16:45

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

The clique is angry. I'm sure you will offer them advice through PM also.

You're the best!

Can we get back to talking football now?

I'm just trying to recall that quakers meeting I went to and what it means to be in a society of friends. I know there's hateful people watching but hey I just gotta keep rolling with the flow. Hope all is well my friend!

Can't wait for the games this weekend.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 9 Sep - 21:45

Screen shot this. We are all Spartans and we got a good season ahead of us. Go Green!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 9 Sep - 22:08

steveschneider wrote:Screen shot this. We are all Spartans and we got a good season ahead of us. Go Green!

Go White!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 9 Sep - 22:12

Yo Steve Screen23
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 9 Sep - 22:44

Cameron wrote:Yo Steve Screen23

That’s the spirit! First game at home and Magic and Draymond there. Some good stuff to look forward to!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 9 Sep - 23:01

I like Johnny Spirit steve. It's when you slurp current and former Memphis coaches and share your opinions that you go off the rails.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 10 Sep - 12:59

Cameron wrote:I like Johnny Spirit steve. It's when you slurp current and former Memphis coaches and share your opinions that you go off the rails.

I’m a pretty cool dude. I think with a little bit of time you are going to say “hey that Steve guy he wasn’t so bad.”
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 10 Sep - 13:17

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:I like Johnny Spirit steve. It's when you slurp current and former Memphis coaches and share your opinions that you go off the rails.

I’m a pretty cool dude. I think with a little bit of time you are going to say “hey that Steve guy he wasn’t so bad.”

I really doubt it, steve. I've been reading your posts for 7+ years now, and my antipathy for you is still on the upswing.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 10 Sep - 14:14

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I really doubt it, steve. I've been reading your posts for 7+ years now, and my antipathy for you is still on the upswing.

At least we can both agree on Oasis. Yo Steve 969504605
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 10 Sep - 16:06

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

OTPT is available through PM.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down