Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So when Rittenhouse is acquitted...

+15
InTenSity
Jake from State Farm
TrapperGus
GRR Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
Floyd Robertson
RQA
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Bredo Morstoel
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

So when Rittenhouse is acquitted... - Page 3 Empty Re: So when Rittenhouse is acquitted...

Post by RQA 2021-12-03, 08:01

kingstonlake wrote:

He won’t because he knows the real issue and he knows he’s backed himself into a corner on that issue

I do know the real issue. Leftists use race to divide people for the purpose of gaining political power. That is evidenced by this thread in which our local leftists care a great deal about a white person killing other white people (because it fits their narrative) but couldn't care less about a black racist killing a white child.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So when Rittenhouse is acquitted... - Page 3 Empty Re: So when Rittenhouse is acquitted...

Post by RQA 2021-12-03, 08:05

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Which killings do you care most about? Which killings do you care least about?

Maybe if you share your own views, others will share theirs.

I think my views are perfectly clear.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-12-03, 08:07

RQA wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

He won’t because he knows the real issue and he knows he’s backed himself into a corner on that issue

I do know the real issue. Leftists use race to divide people for the purpose of gaining political power. That is evidenced by this thread in which our local leftists care a great deal about a white person killing other white people (because it fits their narrative) but couldn't care less about a black racist killing a white child.

Uh huh.

Oh. Hey. Did you hear there are more caravans coming?

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

TrapperGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-12-03, 08:09

RQA wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

I do know the real issue.   Leftists use race to divide people for the purpose of gaining political power.   That is evidenced by this thread in which our local leftists care a great deal about a white person killing other white people (because it fits their narrative) but couldn't care less about a black racist killing a white child.  

Be definition there is no such thing as a black racist.  You are either uninformed as to what racism is or a racist to make such a racist claim.

You also have absolutely refused to provide any details regarding your claim regarding the murder you keep posting about for anyone to comment on.

However, the murder of anyone by anyone is horrible and I assume you support my position of eliminating all guns from the public.

edit - for everyone's education the definition of racism, from Webster's

1 - : a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 - : the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
3 - : a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-03, 08:52

RQA wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

You’re a wells troll who came here to troll and lie in this forum with no intention to engage in any real debate. You lost your beloved platform to spread your misinformation so you found another outlet. Congrats. But accept that it’s easily recognizable that you provide no other value here but to troll. And by the way, you don’t care about your made up story about a racist killing a child. Otherwise you’d educate people on the subject. But you won’t. Because it’s a made up story.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2021-12-03, 08:55

kingstonlake wrote:
RQA wrote:

I do know the real issue.   Leftists use race to divide people for the purpose of gaining political power.   That is evidenced by this thread in which our local leftists care a great deal about a white person killing other white people (because it fits their narrative) but couldn't care less about a black racist killing a white child.  

You’re a wells troll who came here to troll and lie in this forum with no intention to engage in any real debate. You lost your beloved platform to spread your misinformation so you found another outlet. Congrats. But accept that it’s easily recognizable that you provide no other value here but to troll. And by the way, you don’t care about your made up story about a racist killing a child. Otherwise you’d educate people on the subject. But you won’t. Because it’s a made up story.

He's talking about the guy in Waukesha that went barreling through the streets.

He's said some stuff in the past against white people. I don't know if he's racist but it's possible.

With that said you have to remember RQA thinks Christian people are going to be put in camps. So that's where's he is coming from or at least that's what I vaguely remember from RCMB. It's just a culture war to him that he has to win at all costs.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-03, 09:13

msugolfguy wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

He's talking about the guy in Waukesha that went barreling through the streets.

He's said some stuff in the past against white people. I don't know if he's racist but it's possible.

With that said you have to remember RQA thinks Christian people are going to be put in camps. So that's where's he is coming from or at least that's what I vaguely remember from RCMB. It's just a culture war to him that he has to win at all costs.

That’s not it. It’s a made up story he’s using to troll.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-12-03, 09:18

Cameron wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

People who don't understand that the concept of race is a social construct typical react to as you seem to be doing to the fact that only the culture which controls the narrative can define what race is.  The members of the controlling culture can oppress the others within their control, that can be racism, if the controlling culture incudes a definition of race.

Someone who is being oppressed by the controlling culture, cannot, by the definition of what race actual is, be racist in an attack on members of the controlling culture.  However, people who are being oppressed can join with members of the controlling culture to help oppress other people in the minority cultural groups, and thus in that situation they would be acting as racists.

The point that is basic to all of this is that there is biologically no such thing as race, race is a social definition defined by the controlling culture only.

"there is biologically no such thing as race"

False. I'm not too worried about
sickle cell anemia
. Most black people presumably don't worry about melanoma. For sound, biological reasons.

"Someone who is being oppressed by the controlling culture, cannot, by the definition of what race actual is, be racist in an attack on members of the controlling culture."

Saying they can't be racist against members of the controlling culture is not the same as saying they can't be racist period, which was the initial assertion I was responding to. What would you call an asian person who hates black people, if not racist?

Turning to "towards the controlling culture" aspect, that is also stupid. Is a white guy living in China not racist if he hates Chinese people?

Like I said, just about the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

The argument you are making is that because of skin color Black people are a different race and thus are biologically different as a group than other people and you claim that because of that only Black people get sickle cell ... demonstratively wrong.

Although 8 to 10 percent of African Americans carry sickle cell trait, 1 to 3 million Americans have this disorder.  It is more common in people of African descent, but the sickle cell trait can also affect Hispanics, South Asians, Caucasians from southern Europe, as well as people from Middle Eastern countries.

https://blackdoctor.org/sickle-cell-and-blacks-african-americans__trashed/

You follow that up with another claim, also wrong.

Melanoma is the skin cancer that took the life of the legendary reggae singer, Bob Marley, at the age of 36. It is the most dangerous type of skin cancer. It originates from pigment-containing cells called “melanocytes”, located in the basal segment of the epidermis. These are the cells that make melanin.

There is a myth in the African American community that skin cancer cannot occur the darker your skin is, hence the reason why most African Americans don’t wear sunscreen.

Having melanin doesn’t mean that you can’t get melanoma. Although it is true that black people are less likely to get Melanoma, we, however, are more likely to die from it. Melanoma presents at a rate of 22 per 100,000 in Caucasians and 1 per 100,000 in African Americans. However, African Americans usually present with advanced disease at the time of diagnosis, compared to Caucasians.

https://blackdoctor.org/the-truth-about-melanoma/

If biology was the determining factor, aka race, there would be zero for these numbers.

I posted the definition of racism.  Race as biology in humans is a myth.

I also pointed out that the oppressed minorities can be racist if they work with the controlling culture to oppress the oppressed minority.

If your hypnotical person in China is part of an oppressed minority grouped by some group trait then no, they are not being racist by hating the oppressing culture, neither are Blacks for hating the oppressing culture in the United States.

Last edited by TrapperGus on 2021-12-03, 09:45; edited 1 time in total
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-12-03, 09:29

InTenSity wrote:RQA is most likely referring to a murder that just happened in S. Florida. A 14 year old boy went on a bike ride, after 4 hours when he didn't return his parents called it in as a missing person. His body was found, I'm not sure when, but shortly after. It took 2 weeks to find the suspect, who is African American. He is homeless and paranoid, most likely will come out having Schizophrenia (sorry if not spelled correctly). From what I've seen on the local news it really sounds like he isn't all there, but since this is FL, I completely expect that even if he is mentally ill, he will get the death penalty.
It is completely the same thing as dropping your kid off at a protest with an assault rifle and antagonizing people.

There was a different incident proposed also.

Until RQA engages and explains what he is talking about we all would just be guessing.

edit - in any case RQA has no evidence that anyone believes that either of these incidents were justified or right.

In one case it appears that there was a mentally sick person who the police are charging with the crime, we don't know if he actually did it, but whomever did should be caught and charged under the laws of the state.

In the other case it appears that there was a violent person who snapped who is being charged under the laws of the state, as he should be.

Perhaps, given the states involved, both will claim they felt threatened by those they allegedly murdered, and be found innocent via self-defense, just as the kid who murdered the two people was, in which case will RQA stand up for their rights? (ya, I'm trolling him, but he is asking to be trolled)

Last edited by TrapperGus on 2021-12-03, 09:44; edited 2 times in total
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-03, 09:40

TrapperGus wrote:
InTenSity wrote:RQA is most likely referring to a murder that just happened in S. Florida. A 14 year old boy went on a bike ride, after 4 hours when he didn't return his parents called it in as a missing person. His body was found, I'm not sure when, but shortly after. It took 2 weeks to find the suspect, who is African American. He is homeless and paranoid, most likely will come out having Schizophrenia (sorry if not spelled correctly). From what I've seen on the local news it really sounds like he isn't all there, but since this is FL, I completely expect that even if he is mentally ill, he will get the death penalty.
It is completely the same thing as dropping your kid off at a protest with an assault rifle and antagonizing people.

There was a different incident proposed also.

Until RQA engages and explains what he is talking about we all would just be guessing.

There’s nothing to guess about. He’s made up a story, inserted race into it with no proof of racial intentions in said made up story, and certainly knows that his made up story could easily be debunked. It’s actually a racist attempt at accusing someone of racism.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-03, 09:58

msugolfguy wrote:

With that said you have to remember RQA thinks Christian people are going to be put in camps.

I don't.

But, like Jessie Smollet, if you can't argue with actual truth, then you just make stuff up.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-12-03, 10:02

RQA wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

With that said you have to remember RQA thinks Christian people are going to be put in camps.

I don't.

But, like Jessie Smollet, if you can't argue with actual truth, then you just make stuff up.

Sleep
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-03, 10:03

Racist troll, gonna racist.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-12-03, 10:04

kingstonlake wrote:Racist troll, gonna racist.

And troll ... Wells Hall broke RQA's mind.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-12-03, 10:10

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

Uh huh.

Oh. Hey. Did you hear there are more caravans coming?

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

rQa? Is this one of those things you don't want to discuss?

So when Rittenhouse is acquitted... - Page 3 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2021-12-03, 10:17

RQA wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

I don't.

Fair point.

I agree with you on the Waukesha thing if that's what your talking about.

Enjoy your culture wars!
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-12-03, 10:21

msugolfguy wrote:
RQA wrote:

I don't.

Fair point.

I agree with you on the Waukesha thing if that's what your talking about.

Enjoy your culture wars!

From past experience, trying to engage with RQA rationally has been a waste of time.  

I was hoping he would turn over a new leaf away from Wells, but, so far, no dice.

More than likely, he will take your statement that you agree, as an agreement that liberals are racists, not that you agree the person should be charged, and use it to troll.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2021-12-03, 10:30

RQA wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Which killings do you care most about? Which killings do you care least about?

Maybe if you share your own views, others will share theirs.

I think my views are perfectly clear.

On the Wells board, you did clearly reveal your views on race, mostly with your anecdotes about black people calling you honky, threatening you and burning you with a cigarette. Your specific views on killings aren't so clear.

Please answer a few questions so we can see where you stand:

When hearing about the murder rate in Chicago, have you ever talked about how black people need to stop killing each other?

When hearing about a mass murder at a country music concert, have you ever talked about how white people need to stop killing each other?

When a white cop kills an unarmed black man, which do you do first: express sadness or look to see if the victim has a rap sheet?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-12-03, 14:29

TrapperGus wrote:
Be definition there is no such thing as a black racist.  You are either uninformed as to what racism is or a racist to make such a racist claim.

You also have absolutely refused to provide any details regarding your claim regarding the murder you keep posting about for anyone to comment on.

However, the murder of anyone by anyone is horrible and I assume you support my position of eliminating all guns from the public.

1 - : a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 - : the systemic oppression of a racial group to the social, economic, and political advantage of another
3 - : a political or social system founded on racism and designed to execute its principles

Notably, nowhere in any of those three definitions does it exclude certain races from being racist. The first definition is what I would consider to be the most commonly understood definition of racism, and it requires nothing more than a state of mind. If you squint, you might even notice that it makes no mention of any sort of dominant or controlling culture.

TrapperGus wrote:
The argument you are making is that because of skin color Black people are a different race and thus are biologically different as a group than other people and you claim that because of that only Black people get sickle cell ... demonstratively wrong.

Although 8 to 10 percent of African Americans carry sickle cell trait, 1 to 3 million Americans have this disorder.  It is more common in people of African descent, but the sickle cell trait can also affect Hispanics, South Asians, Caucasians from southern Europe, as well as people from Middle Eastern countries.

Melanoma is the skin cancer that took the life of the legendary reggae singer, Bob Marley, at the age of 36. It is the most dangerous type of skin cancer. It originates from pigment-containing cells called “melanocytes”, located in the basal segment of the epidermis. These are the cells that make melanin.

There is a myth in the African American community that skin cancer cannot occur the darker your skin is, hence the reason why most African Americans don’t wear sunscreen.

Having melanin doesn’t mean that you can’t get melanoma. Although it is true that black people are less likely to get Melanoma, we, however, are more likely to die from it. Melanoma presents at a rate of 22 per 100,000 in Caucasians and 1 per 100,000 in African Americans. However, African Americans usually present with advanced disease at the time of diagnosis, compared to Caucasians.

If biology was the determining factor, aka race, there would be zero for these numbers.

I also pointed out that the oppressed minorities can be racist if they work with the controlling culture to oppress the oppressed minority.

If your hypnotical person in China is part of an oppressed minority grouped by some group trait then no, they are not being racist by hating the oppressing culture, neither are Blacks for hating the oppressing culture in the United States.

I didn't think I needed to really spell this out, but you are evidently intent on being deliberately obtuse. Either that, or you are actually this thick.

Nowhere did I claim that only black people get sickle cell or only white people get melanoma. I am fully aware that that is not the case. However, as even your own link notes, the incidence of melanoma is over 20 times greater in white people than in black people. Similarly, the incidence of sickle cell is over 20 times greater in black people than in white people. If race were merely a cultural construct, as you so confidently and stupidly assert, then the incidences would be identical, or close to it. You can cling to a blatant falsehood if it makes you feel better, but I'd prefer to live in reality and oppose racism without distorting basic facts.

As for my hypothetical white guy living in China, I never said he was oppressed (though everyone in China is oppressed, but that's a whole different discussion). Let's say, for the sake of argument, that this white guy is treated very well in China, and he is afforded every privilege and opportunity available to the Han Chinese population, yet he still hates Chinese people. Are you still comfortable saying that this man is not a racist? Because I most definitely am not.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-12-03, 17:53

Cameron wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

Notably, nowhere in any of those three definitions does it exclude certain races from being racist. The first definition is what I would consider to be the most commonly understood definition of racism, and it requires nothing more than a state of mind. If you squint, you might even notice that it makes no mention of any sort of dominant or controlling culture.

TrapperGus wrote:

I didn't think I needed to really spell this out, but you are evidently intent on being deliberately obtuse. Either that, or you are actually this thick.

Nowhere did I claim that only black people get sickle cell or only white people get melanoma. I am fully aware that that is not the case. However, as even your own link notes, the incidence of melanoma is over 20 times greater in white people than in black people. Similarly, the incidence of sickle cell is over 20 times greater in black people than in white people. If race were merely a cultural construct, as you so confidently and stupidly assert, then the incidences would be identical, or close to it. You can cling to a blatant falsehood if it makes you feel better, but I'd prefer to live in reality and oppose racism without distorting basic facts.

As for my hypothetical white guy living in China, I never said he was oppressed (though everyone in China is oppressed, but that's a whole different discussion). Let's say, for the sake of argument, that this white guy is treated very well in China, and he is afforded every privilege and opportunity available to the Han Chinese population, yet he still hates Chinese people. Are you still comfortable saying that this man is not a racist? Because I most definitely am not.

You have lost me completely here.  Are you trying to claim that Balck people are somehow genetically different than white people or not?  They have the same DNA structure as other people, so by any reasonable measure they cannot be considered biologically a different race.

That being the case than racism which oppresses them, such has here in the US, cannot be based on their actually being a different "race", since they are the same race as everyone else.  Instead, it is a social construct used by the dominant culture.  Therefore, racism is a social construct, and not based on human differences, since we are all part of the same race, aka the human race.

Racism is a social construct, imposed on everyone in a culture by the dominant culture.

It is not an act of one person against another, other than if that person is acting to oppress a selected group within the culture by forcing them to follow the culture based on their being labeled as belonging to a particular group.

Someone may enforce racism by enforcing the cultural oppression on someone else.  This is always based on what the dominant culture is.

People who hate other people because of physical characteristics are not necessarily being racists.  Is hating everyone with brown hair racist.  It could be following your thinking.

Any reasonable person can see that racism is the construction of a reason to oppress certain humans who are just like every other human based on some made up belief.  It is based on a social construct about some trait of a group, such, in the 19th century US, being Irish or Italian. Therefor it is not possible, by definition, for the oppressed culture members, attacking the privileged members, to be racist.  Nor are they attacking based on race, since we are all the same race, but only on appearances.

Last edited by TrapperGus on 2021-12-04, 09:24; edited 1 time in total
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-12-03, 17:59

I tire of this. I've said all I care to say on the matter. Racism is bad, every human is capable of it, end of story.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-12-03, 18:08

Cameron wrote:I tire of this. I've said all I care to say on the matter. Racism is bad, every human is capable of it, end of story.

Okay, racism, the domination of a group of people by the dominant culture, based on some perceived trait of that group of people is bad.  It is not possible for members of that group to commit acts of racism against anyone but whom the dominant group is dominating.

We agree that it is bad, just not what it is.

What you are calling racism are acts based on prejudice against certain people, not the same thing at all.

edit - Much of the lack of understanding between people is the assigning of different definitions to the same words.  Using the same word to say different concepts causes misunderstanding which can lead to unneeded conflicts.  Here the dictionary definition of racism verses the common usage are an issue.  As noted, the dictionary definition of the word "prejudice" more closely meets the usage of one person's feeling about some group of people.

Last edited by TrapperGus on 2021-12-04, 09:33; edited 5 times in total
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-12-03, 18:12

Dominant
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-12-03, 18:14

Cameron wrote:Dominant

okay, that too.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-12-03, 18:59

Racism is bad.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-12-03, 21:01

RQA wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

So when Rittenhouse is acquitted... - Page 3 69954b2c-9620-49bd-9052-d2b4c670dbf7-large16x9_IMG_3265
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-04, 08:51

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
Please answer a few questions so we can see where you stand:

When hearing about the murder rate in Chicago, have you ever talked about how black people need to stop killing each other?

When hearing about a mass murder at a country music concert, have you ever talked about how white people need to stop killing each other?

When a white cop kills an unarmed black man, which do you do first: express sadness or look to see if the victim has a rap sheet?

1. No
2. No
3. Sadness
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-12-04, 09:00

RQA wrote:
I do know the real issue.   Leftists use race to divide people for the purpose of gaining political power.  

Hey.  It kinda seems like you don't want to discuss this any more...

So when Rittenhouse is acquitted... - Page 3 69954b2c-9620-49bd-9052-d2b4c670dbf7-large16x9_IMG_3265
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-06, 08:46

NigelUno wrote:

Has the thread topic moved onto immigration policy?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-06, 08:56

Made up stories are still made up.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-12-06, 09:35

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Cute deflection. And another topic you won't discuss.

Build The Wall = "immigration policy"

So when Rittenhouse is acquitted... - Page 3 1966794946
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-06, 14:30

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

So we are done discussing Rittenhouse? The topic is not immigration policy but building a wall (which is not immigration policy)? lol!

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-12-06, 16:11

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So we are done discussing Rittenhouse? The topic is not immigration policy but building a wall (which is not immigration policy)? lol!

Were you done discussing Rittenhouse when you said...

"Leftists use race to divide people for the purpose of gaining political power." ?

I know it's easier for you to deflect than discuss topics which you bring up, but try to be less obvious about it...then people might take you seriously.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-06, 17:09

NigelUno wrote:

"Leftists use race to divide people for the purpose of gaining political power." ?

Nope but I am open to changing the topic as you seem to want.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-12-06, 17:24

Still no racist guy killing kids..... Yeah I'd change the subject too.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-12-06, 19:31

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Nope but I am open to changing the topic as you seem to want.

The only thing you are open to is deflecting.

The Constitution...oops...no...let's not discuss that.

Using race to divide people and gain political power...oops...no...let's not discuss that.

Good talk. Go have some ice cream now.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-07, 08:22

Mods: please change the title of this thread to "Nigel's topic of the day"

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-12-07, 09:30

RQA wrote:Mods: please change the title of this thread to "Nigel's topic of the day"

Could have sworn you brought up using race to divide people. Should I bump it? Or are you comfortable with your continuous deflecting routine?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-12-07, 10:25

The GOP gun fan who sees school shootings as a cost of his idea of liberty wants to change a thread title.

Sorry. Cost of Free Speech.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-12-07, 15:05

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:Mods: please change the title of this thread to "Nigel's topic of the day"

Could have sworn you brought up using race to divide people. Should I bump it? Or are you comfortable with your continuous deflecting routine?

Is this what you want to discuss? Or will it change by your next post?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next