Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorecard. Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill?

+11
RQA
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
Jake from State Farm
NigelUno
Pervis Muldoon
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
TrapperGus
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 Empty Re: Scorecard. Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill?

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-24, 08:20

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Seems like you didn't want to discuss the Constitution.  Does that make you a leftist?  

Is the topic the Constitution?

RQA dodges questions.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

TrapperGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 Empty Re: Scorecard. Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill?

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-24, 08:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

I enthusiastically voted against Donald Trump, too. But Biden merely happened to be the only other major-party candidate. The fact that Biden went through the entire nomination and election process without really understanding his own health care position was one of the big drawbacks. He's done some good things as president though, so maybe it'll work out okay.
Joe Biden is a great American.

Yes he is. Won’t have any problem voting for him in 2024 or Kamala. He’s done a great job so far. My only hope is he packs the courts, gets the JL voting rights bill passed and makes DC our 51st state.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano and Dendrobates like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-24, 08:29

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Seems like you didn't want to discuss the Constitution.  Does that make you a leftist?  

Is the topic the Constitution?

Interesting dodge.

You said...

"The leftists here generally don't want to discuss issues or topics."

That's kind of an all-encompassing statement regarding issues (plural) and topics (plural).

And when asked about an issue (or topic)...you instead...dodged.

So, are you a leftist?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-11-24, 08:53

NigelUno wrote:

Where did you get the idea that I don't want to discuss the Constitution?  

And if the question I am allegedly "dodging" is "Does that make me a leftist", well since your setup is not true your question is irrelevant.   However if a person doesn't want to discuss the constitution that doesn't make them a leftist or rightist.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-11-24, 08:54

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

And if the question I am allegedly "dodging" is "Does that make me a leftist?", well since your setup is not true your question is irrelevant.   However if a person doesn't want to discuss the constitution that doesn't make them a leftist or rightist.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-24, 09:01

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

And if the question I am allegedly "dodging" is "Does that make me a leftist", well since your setup is not true your question is irrelevant.   However if a person doesn't want to discuss the constitution that doesn't make them a leftist or rightist.

You remember that old TV show the No Spin Zone? Quit doing the intellectual 'cha cha cha' as O'reilly used to say. You are talking over here, and you are talking over there but you aren't talking about the issues. You remind a bit of this leftist Dead Head guy I used to know that would always bogart the joint...nice guy but he was all over the place except for when it came to his own needs.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-11-24, 18:19

steveschneider wrote:

You remember that old TV show the No Spin Zone? Quit doing the intellectual 'cha cha cha' as O'reilly used to say. You are talking over here, and you are talking over there but you aren't talking about the issues. You remind a bit of this leftist Dead Head guy I used to know that would always bogart the joint...nice guy but he was all over the place except for when it came to his own needs.

If an issue comes up in this thread let me know and I will be happy to opine. If I miss it, it's because I'm probably hanging out in the thread you dedicated to me. Look for me over there. Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 502811600
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-24, 19:23

RQA wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

If an issue comes up in this thread let me know and I will be happy to opine. If I miss it, it's because I'm probably hanging out in the thread you dedicated to me. Look for me over there. Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 502811600

I don’t know looks like Turtleneck wants the spotlight over there.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-24, 20:43

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I got the idea when I asked you about the Constitution and you didn't respond.

So...almost like you didn't want to discuss it.

Weird huh?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-11-26, 08:26

NigelUno wrote:rQa kind of disappeared after I asked about the Constitution.

Probably just a coincidence.

Where is there a question about the constitution from you in this thread that predates this quoted post?

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-26, 08:42

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:rQa kind of disappeared after I asked about the Constitution.

Probably just a coincidence.

Where is there a question about the constitution from you in this thread that predates this quoted post?

Dodge. Deflect.

It's cool. You don't want to discuss it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-26, 22:27

MiamiSpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:The Pantry claims to be a conservative.  But, he like to discuss yelling at McDonald's employees more than politics these days.  

No, he doesn't really claim that.  He says he's "slightly right of center".  He may have a skewed sense of what center is, but that's what he claims.  However, I think his political position can best be described as, "OwnTheLibsism".  That seems to be what he cares about.

But Trapper is right that this is a liberal echo chamber--err, I mean safe space.

Only because you guys like people to use facts instead of propaganda.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-26, 22:31

Bredo Morstoel wrote:You're equating conservative with Republican.  Worse, you're associating Republican with "Trump supporter."

I mean... with dumb takes like that, how could this not be a liberal echo chamber?

Must be a response to the OP for the thread, and thus may I point out the "and/or" in the question, which negates your response as valid?

Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill?

The question, as phased, asks if there are Trump Supporters and Conservatives / Trump Supporters or Conservatives.

Republicans are not asked about at all.

The first part asks if there are Trump Supporters who are Conservatives, and the Second part asks if there are Trump Supporters (Conservative or not) or Conservatives (Trump Supporters or not) who post on the board.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2021-11-27, 08:19

TrapperGus wrote:

Must be a response to the OP for the thread, and thus may I point out the "and/or" in the question, which negates your response as valid?

Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill?

The question, as phased, asks if there are Trump Supporters and Conservatives / Trump Supporters or Conservatives.

Republicans are not asked about at all.

The first part asks if there are Trump Supporters who are Conservatives, and the Second part asks if there are Trump Supporters (Conservative or not) or Conservatives (Trump Supporters or not) who post on the board.

Sleep
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-27, 09:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:Seems like a liberal safe space to me?
I told Guest 5+ years ago when his racist, bigoted christian sexual predator hero was elected that it was gonna be a long 4 years for fragile people at tSwill.

I was wrong.

He didn't make it 4 years.

This isn't the safe space. Anyone can post here.

The safe space is "Mio".
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-11-27, 09:22

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I told Guest 5+ years ago when his racist, bigoted christian sexual predator hero was elected that it was gonna be a long 4 years for fragile people at tSwill.

I was wrong.

He didn't make it 4 years.

This isn't the safe space. Anyone can post here.

The safe space is "Mio".

When Facebook started blocking lies, they left that also.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-27, 20:17

Mio is not a safe space
The Christians all say grace
yet goose fucks them all
since he just wants to ball
leaving them all in a safe place

Last edited by TrapperGus on 2021-11-28, 18:16; edited 2 times in total
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-11-27, 21:46

Shitty poetry goes in the other thread.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-27, 21:55

Cameron wrote:Shitty poetry goes in the other thread.

nothing about shit in that poem.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-27, 22:01

If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-11-27, 23:51

TrapperGus wrote:

Not the topic, but the quality. You aren't any better than Bob, and Bob sucks.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-28, 11:57

Cameron wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

That is the point of the poems.

If you want good verses go read a real poet.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-11-28, 12:03

TrapperGus wrote:
Cameron wrote:

The point of the poems is for Bob to get his daily masturbation in. If you could do us all a favor and confine the self-gratification to that one stupid thread, that would be great.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-28, 12:45

Cameron wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

The point of the poems is for Bob to get his daily masturbation in. If you could do us all a favor and confine the self-gratification to that one stupid thread, that would be great.

You have a safe space/secret board.

Maybe you should go there.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider and TrapperGus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-28, 13:25

NigelUno wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 502811600 Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 502811600 Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 502811600
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-28, 13:27

NigelUno wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I kind of feel like I have a safe space on this board. Everyone focusing on ignoring me so I can freely talk trash and hear nothing back. I could get used to this!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-28, 18:16

Added a word and it makes more sense in this thread, now.

It is still pretty bad which is why it isn't in the poem thread.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-29, 08:10

Cameron wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-29, 08:12

TrapperGus wrote:
Cameron wrote:

fragile people are fragile.

(not a poem.. just an observation).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-11-29, 15:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

fragile people are fragile.

Kind of an ee cummings feel to it.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-29, 16:02

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: fragile people are fragile.

Kind of an ee cummings feel to it.
true.

here's some haiku..

or.. Mioku..

guest sits in his chair
the news makes him feel better
church friends are good friends
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-11-29, 17:35

this thread Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-29, 17:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:this thread Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 1966794946

I just hope it doesn't get merged into this weeks Pick 'Em. BTW if you guys need a hand moderating now that WBH has jumped ship I'd be up for it. I promise to provide transparency, honor and integrity to my post.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-29, 18:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:this thread Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 1966794946
Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 502811600

People are weird.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-11-30, 08:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 502811600

People are weird.
Only to other people.  Their pets love them for what they are.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-30, 15:02

Hey Cam?

The whole safe space thing doesn't really work if you still come here, get angry, and downvote people.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-11-30, 15:18

NigelUno wrote:Hey Cam?

The whole safe space thing doesn't really work if you still come here, get angry, and downvote people.

I enjoy his down votes. Ever since WBH bolted Cam has turtled up. When I see his down votes I think 'Oh yeah, there he is.' I'm glad he's still here and hope he's doing well.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-11-30, 15:19

can you imagine being so fragile that you get upset at idiots on a message board? Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 502811600 Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-11-30, 15:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

can you imagine being so fragile that you get upset at idiots on a message board? Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 502811600  Scorecard.  Are there Trump Supporters and/or Conservatives on tSwill? - Page 2 502811600

You’ve made him really think now.  If he downvotes you, is he fragile?

Tough decision Cam!

(#274)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2