Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Sparta NIL donation website. I like the idea.

2 posters

Go down

This is Sparta NIL donation website.  I like the idea.  Empty This is Sparta NIL donation website. I like the idea.

Post by DWags 2021-12-23, 12:54

I get it, there are a ton of better charities in need of our money, but I’m donating to this as well

From TOB

As I promised a couple of days ago, our charity now has established a fund for all Spartan fans to contribute to for NIL purposes. Our pro bono board has more than 100 years combined non-profit experience and includes a former MSU student athlete (me!) and a former MSU Director of Athletics, Dr. Clarence Underwood, Jr. Our attorney has worked tirelessly to ensure we are within all NCAA rules, and have communicated everything with the MSU Compliance Office.

I have received vital input as to what would be best to target initially with the Fund from very important people. The five sports and position groups were not selected in a vacuum, but please know MSU staff cannot be involved with this per NCAA rules (but they are happy). I hope we all can come together, pool our contributions, and make a significant difference for the MSU student athletes. I am sure over the next few months there will be some tweeks, but for now we are up and running! We will be able to accept credit card contributions shortly, but you will see, we have the capabilities that honestly no other school can provide. Get your 2021 charitable deduction! Here is the link: www.cgaamerica.org/this-is-sparta-1 Thank you!!!

https://cgaamerica.org/this-is-sparta-1
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is Sparta NIL donation website.  I like the idea.  Empty Re: This is Sparta NIL donation website. I like the idea.

Post by NigelUno 2021-12-23, 12:59

Have they announced who is on the Board?

Seems like a good idea. And I think some other school's boosters are doing it, but some more details would be nice.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is Sparta NIL donation website.  I like the idea.  Empty Re: This is Sparta NIL donation website. I like the idea.

Post by DWags 2021-12-23, 13:34

NigelUno wrote:Have they announced who is on the Board?

Seems like a good idea. And I think some other school's boosters are doing it, but some more details would be nice.

Don’t know but Clarence Underwood is one board member.

Kind of strange that they have the five groups to donate money to and one of them is just MSU defensive line. The other four are women’s pitching men’s pitching and then men’s and women’s basketball
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-12-23, 14:35

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Have they announced who is on the Board?

Don’t know but Clarence Underwood is one board member.

Kind of strange that they have the five groups to donate money to and one of them is just MSU defensive line. The other four are women’s pitching men’s pitching and then men’s and women’s basketball

I'd hold off on sending a check for now. Seems a little light on the details.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down