Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter and Joan Secchia step up again with another big donation

+6
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Izzo Court
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rodeo Burger
10 posters

Go down

Bolt Peter and Joan Secchia step up again with another big donation

Post by Rodeo Burger Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:54 pm

EAST LANSING, Mich. - Helping to ensure the future success of Michigan State University Athletics, Alumni Peter and Joan Secchia have made a leadership gift in support of Empower Extraordinary - the campaign for Michigan State, the university announced today. The $3 million gift is being directed toward the endowment of the defensive coordinator position and capital improvements for the MSU men's basketball program.

Read the rest here

Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bolt Re: Peter and Joan Secchia step up again with another big donation

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Wow fantastic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:29 pm

Peter and Joan Secchia step up again with another big donation 1486952199 Peter and Joan Secchia step up again with another big donation 3493939353
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Starting to sound like big time boosters are stepping up. Fuck,I wish I could 'donate' that type of chedda.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:56 pm

InTenSity wrote:Starting to sound like big time boosters are stepping up. Fuck,I wish I could 'donate' that type of chedda.

Once we start cashing in our gamboling winnings the endowment will skyrocket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:58 am

I have nothing good to say about them so I won't say anything..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:57 am

Good thing these rich folks have all this disposable income to toss around at their pet projects. I guess it's a by product of having historically low taxes and 95% of the population having flat wage growth over the past 30 years.

Huzzah for the trickle down they promised us!!!! USA USA USA. An endowment for the defence coordinator is totally better for the country than infrastructure and affordable education. USA USA USA.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:59 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Good thing these rich folks have all this disposable income to toss around at their pet projects. I guess it's a by product of having historically low taxes and 95% of the population having flat wage growth over the past 30 years.

Huzzah for the trickle down they promised us!!!! USA USA USA. An endowment for the defence coordinator is totally better for the country than infrastructure and affordable education. USA USA USA.
no offense, but your priorities are completely f'd up..

I mean, you seem like the kind of guy that would donate to a food bank when you could be sending sandwiches to a bunch of college kids standing around waiting for a basketball game to start..

GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:11 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Good thing these rich folks have all this disposable income to toss around at their pet projects. I guess it's a by product of having historically low taxes and 95% of the population having flat wage growth over the past 30 years.

Between June and August, I was able to see, through SEC insider trading alerts, that senior VP's up to the President were cashing out stock. This is after we are consistently told there is no room for raises, and they cut 3% raises to 2% among other things. The VP's made between $50k and $250k, with the CFO cashing out to profit over $1 mil. We have a parking garage and 2nd floor is for the CEO and Pres, the CEO has a nice brand new Rolls-Royce, and that went along with the 6 Denali's that they shipped over to Jordan.

Things are tight around here, so they cancelled the Christmas party, and since 4th of July falls on a Saturday next year, we only get 6 paid holiday's instead of 7.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:12 am

InTenSity wrote:
Between June and August, I was able to see, through SEC insider trading alerts, that senior VP's up to the President were cashing out stock. This is after we are consistently told there is no room for raises, and they cut 3% raises to 2% among other things. The VP's made between $50k and $250k, with the CFO cashing out to profit over $1 mil. We have a parking garage and 2nd floor is for the CEO and Pres, the CEO has a nice brand new Rolls-Royce, and that went along with the 6 Denali's that they shipped over to Jordan.

Things are tight around here, so they cancelled the Christmas party, and since 4th of July falls on a Saturday next year, we only get 6 paid holiday's instead of 7.
you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:56 am

InTenSity wrote:

The crazy thing is the obvious fact the tax structure was skewed to promote this in the 80's (cost benefit analysis of taking profits out weights paying and providing for employees)... Should have everyone who isn't the uber wealthy to freaking right the fk out... Especially with the proof of failure of trickle down theory... yet we have another republican surge in the polls... blurp.

AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:46 am

Spartan Bball twitter is saying that Mark and Cindy Pentecost just donated $3 million to go towards updating the M. Bball office.

Some big time donars stepping up lately. Gentlemen, we need to up our game in the gamboling.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:00 pm

RIP, Pete Secchia.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:02 pm

Fuckin Floyd, you must be on Twitter more than Steve. Peter and Joan Secchia step up again with another big donation 1494614055

I was in the process of bumping the same thread.

Link https://www.woodtv.com/news/kent-county/former-us-ambassador-peter-secchia-dies/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:06 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fuckin Floyd, you must be on Twitter more than Steve. Peter and Joan Secchia step up again with another big donation 1494614055

Peter and Joan Secchia step up again with another big donation 502811600

I'm OK with that. I think I know how to use it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:30 pm

Word on the street is that it was the hoax.

And that his wife is now hospitalized with hoax-related issues.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:10 pm

InTenSity wrote:

Rotten effers on screwing you out of a paid holiday
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:55 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

LOL 6 years later and not much has changed.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:44 am

InTenSity wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

LOL 6 years later and not much has changed.

I was going to push the Like button but I was afraid you might misinterpret my intention.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down