Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm calling a posters-only meeting

+12
AvgMSUJoe
aualum06
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Motown Spartan
tGreenWay
Trapper Gus
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
MSU addict
Pervis Muldoon
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm calling a posters-only meeting  Empty I'm calling a posters-only meeting

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:49 pm

Our showing today in the game thread wasn't worthy of those who built this message board. I don't think we had any posts at all in the first half, and very few until the game was lost. I'm going to commit myself right now to posting more emotional outbursts and irrational reactions for the next game, whenever that is. Who's with me?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

I'm calling a posters-only meeting  Empty Re: I'm calling a posters-only meeting

Post by MSU addict Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:50 pm

There was a game today?
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

I'm calling a posters-only meeting  Empty Re: I'm calling a posters-only meeting

Post by kingstonlake Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:02 pm

MSU addict wrote:There was a game today?

No

Sincerely,

Joey Hauser.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

tGreenWay, DWags, AvgMSUJoe, Turtleneck, Nordic and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:32 pm

Are we pointing fingers in this thread?

I'm calling a posters-only meeting  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5glwdwg0aknk6soym1p3rezxk0c2bo5n1gccapmra&rid=200

I pointing fingers at every single one of you.

Also myself

I'm calling a posters-only meeting  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5f4z4b6me9cxrwhw1jv2ffqq7pmxqdsgao8ap25q4&rid=200

No one did an acceptable job today and everyone should log off for awhile and think about what they should have done.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:16 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:Our showing today in the game thread wasn't worthy of those who built this message board. I don't think we had any posts at all in the first half, and very few until the game was lost. I'm going to commit myself right now to posting more emotional outbursts and irrational reactions for the next game, whenever that is. Who's with me?

Back to tRCMB with that sort of stuff I'm calling a posters-only meeting  2102841802

I'm sure, without looking, they had the proper meltdown over there.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:24 pm

Sorry, I was taking my annual shower and the drain kept clogging.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:25 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:Our showing today in the game thread wasn't worthy of those who built this message board. I don't think we had any posts at all in the first half, and very few until the game was lost. I'm going to commit myself right now to posting more emotional outbursts and irrational reactions for the next game, whenever that is. Who's with me?

Back to tRCMB with that sort of stuff I'm calling a posters-only meeting  2102841802

I'm calling a posters-only meeting  502811600 I already checked over there and the multi-page meltdown does not disappoint.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:47 pm

I was caulking.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:53 pm

I even pre gamed. I did my best. I feel like I should post something during every timeout.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:56 pm

tbf, game threads during the regular season for MBB have never been our strong suit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:17 pm

tGreenWay wrote:tbf, game threads during the regular season for MBB have never been our strong suit.

Could you say that I didn’t even know there was a game until I checked the board and saw the thread some time around halftime or so? You certainly could. Is it because I wasn’t planning my day around watching? You could say that too.

And that’s my fault, I’ll take responsibility there. I make no promises that I will care any future games for the month of January though. I’ll probably check in around February to get geared up. Sorry
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:22 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:tbf, game threads during the regular season for MBB have never been our strong suit.

Could you say that I didn’t even know there was a game until I checked the board and saw the thread some time around halftime or so? You certainly could. Is it because I wasn’t planning my day around watching? You could say that too.

And that’s my fault, I’ll take responsibility there. I make no promises that I will care any future games for the month of January though. I’ll probably check in around February to get geared up. Sorry

I’ve hated early weekend games going all the way back to my childhood. It seems unnatural to me and always has.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:22 pm

[tw]1482507868486176775[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:30 pm

January 29th is an “all hands on deck” type deal.

Nordic has to start the game thread. The only reason I’ve been starting them Wednesday, is that my wife doesn’t go to weekday games. So I go to Dags for a beer and go in about 30 minutes early. Twice now I’ve walked in with two tickets. Once I got a friend to go. Any weekday home thread I can start cause I’m board watching warm ups.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:32 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
MSU addict wrote:There was a game today?

No

Sincerely,

Joey Hauser.

Shocked
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:37 pm

I blame the blue Travis
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:11 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1482507868486176775[/tw]

Fucking FOCUS Zeke... dammit, you know better!
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:19 pm

aualum06 wrote:I blame the blue Travis

We’ve been over this there is no bigger blue than you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:19 pm

DWags wrote:

Nordic has to start the game thread. The only reason I’ve been starting them Wednesday, is that my wife doesn’t go to weekday games. So I go to Dags for a beer and go in about 30 minutes early. Twice now I’ve walked in with two tickets. Once I got a friend to go. Any weekday home thread I can start cause I’m board watching warm ups.

…..

Who do we play that day dwags
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:32 pm

aualum06 wrote:I blame the blue Travis

The denial, so strong
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:34 pm

aualum06 wrote:

The denial, so strong

Au. We both know you don’t want me bumping that thread. It was a nightmare for you. No one looked at you the same after. Your family shunned you. Things are finally getting back to normal and you don’t want to bring that evil back in your life. But I’ll do it if you insist.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:43 pm

aualum06 wrote:

The denial, so strong

Au. We both know you don’t want me bumping that thread. It was a nightmare for you. No one looked at you the same after. Your family shunned you. Things are finally getting back to normal and you don’t want to bring that evil back in your life. But I’ll do it if you insist.

Just know I love you Travis
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:44 pm

I love you too
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:53 pm

Once again, these posters-only meetings end up in professions of love and wild sex.  So predictable.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:55 pm

More lube please.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:27 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Once again, these posters-only meetings end up in professions of love and wild sex.  So predictable.

I'm calling a posters-only meeting  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5gg652igaxcottbramp9f928lniciyo8t3osb8bfn&rid=200
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:34 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I love you too

Fuck you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:53 pm

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:59 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I love you too

Fuck you.

That's what love does
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:42 pm

Please stop the horny posting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:55 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Please stop the horny posting.

I can't quit you.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:14 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Please stop the horny posting.

I can't quit you.

That’s more of that horny posting I was talking about, Motown.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:52 pm

DWags wrote:

…..

Evidently, Kentucky in football. I have no idea how the whole thing even started.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:26 am

DWags wrote:

…..

Evidently, Kentucky in football. I have no idea how the whole thing even started.

Tuck didn't have KY in his top 25 end of year vote, they salty.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:50 am

Sorry, late to the posters only meeting, sorry about that. Didn't watch the game yesterday either, my bad. Probably why we loss.

I feel very uncomfortable in this meeting though, so I'm going to surreptitiously ease on out the door.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:54 am

I'm just happy we still have snow on the board.

cat
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:33 am

Trapper Gus wrote:

No, thank you. I think that board is on its way to becoming a pay-only recruiting board with an occasional nostalgic thread about the good old days when posters had personalities.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:58 pm

What beer is going to be on tap at the next meeting? And who's bringing snacks?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:30 pm

I'm calling a posters-only meeting  Downlo11
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:33 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:What beer is going to be on tap at the next meeting? And who's bringing snacks?

Penn will wear his special blue MAGA hat.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next