Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old guys, and maybe young guys: This Scoreboard.

+10
Travis of the Cosmos
PennSpartan
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
Nordic
DWags
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old guys, and maybe young guys:  This Scoreboard.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Old guys, and maybe young guys: This Scoreboard.

Post by tGreenWay 2022-01-19, 11:37

Nordic wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Shit, forgot about that dude.  Could definitely be him.  

I don't know who that is, but unless he was 10 in that photo, I doubt it. The other kid is my daughter (the picture blows). They were on the sidelines for Little Giants game (kickoff kids).

Bongajon was famous (notorious) for getting his mug on tv whenever the camera showed the Izzone or had it in the background during timeouts. And since this was the late 90s/early 00s, those teams were on national tv a lot, and so was his face and lime green wig. It wasn’t that they focused on him—he just always found the best angle for the lens, even if the focus was on the announcers—he’d be in the background. Old guys, and maybe young guys:  This Scoreboard.   - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Old guys, and maybe young guys:  This Scoreboard.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Old guys, and maybe young guys: This Scoreboard.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-01-19, 11:45

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I don't know who that is, but unless he was 10 in that photo, I doubt it. The other kid is my daughter (the picture blows). They were on the sidelines for Little Giants game (kickoff kids).

Bongajon was famous (notorious) for getting his mug on tv whenever the camera showed the Izzone or had it in the background during timeouts. And since this was the late 90s/early 00s, those teams were on national tv a lot, and so was his face and lime green wig. It wasn’t that they focused on him—he just always found the best angle for the lens, even if the focus was on the announcers—he’d be in the background. Old guys, and maybe young guys:  This Scoreboard.   - Page 2 502811600

If you Google "bongajon MSU" you won't find any game shots, but you'll find him Old guys, and maybe young guys:  This Scoreboard.   - Page 2 502811600

Old guys, and maybe young guys:  This Scoreboard.   - Page 2 1345938309_0c7a60d1e0_n
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-01-19, 13:25

PennSpartan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Reminded me of Eric Allan, oh and some guy named Griffin who played for the bad guys ...
Saw both of them play in Spartan Stadium.

I saw a real slasher go crazy there, OJ Simpson.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-01-19, 13:28

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I don't recall the entire story, but it seems like he would always try to get the attention of Erin Andrews and, at times, he did. Old guys, and maybe young guys:  This Scoreboard.   - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-01-19, 13:52

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:

More like late 00s/early 10s. I met him at the RCMB bowl tailgate for one of the Cap One bowls, green wig and all.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2