Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024...

+12
Robert J Sakimano
sεяεηιτλ
Cameron
duffy munn
PennSpartan
Pervis Muldoon
Trapper Gus
Jake from State Farm
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
16 posters

Go down

If someone said Trump will not be the nominee in 2024, what would you say?

If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... Vote_lcap36%If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... Vote_lcap0%If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... Vote_lcap50%If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... Vote_lcap14%If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024...

Post by NigelUno 5/10/2022, 5:01 pm

...what would you say?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024...

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/10/2022, 5:07 pm

I would say OK and move about my day without giving it a single second thought
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Poll Re: If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024...

Post by DWags 5/10/2022, 5:38 pm

Where is the Man,Pig, horse, boat option?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 5/10/2022, 6:25 pm

You left off "the fat fuck will die from an obesity driven heart attack before the next election"
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/10/2022, 8:12 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:You left off "the fat fuck will die from an obesity driven heart attack before the next election"

I think that would fall under the last option.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 5/10/2022, 8:29 pm

It all depends on if he wants to run.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 5/10/2022, 8:34 pm

Your second and third options don't work for me, because Trump alone will determine his position within the Republican Party. Any new dirt about Trump will just make him more popular with the base. And Republican politicians may think they can get what they want without him, but it's not their choice; if he runs, he will get the nomination. He will either be the nominee or he won't run. Right now, I'd lean toward him running and being the nominee.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by 2621 5/10/2022, 8:57 pm

TDS.

Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 5/10/2022, 9:06 pm

Why would Trump run when he claims the elections are fraudulent?
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 5/10/2022, 9:49 pm

If he runs, he'll win.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and Other Teams Pursuing That like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2621 5/10/2022, 9:59 pm

Trump is a washed up has been loooser. He is finished.
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 5/10/2022, 10:28 pm

duffy munn wrote:If he runs, he'll win.

This. If he's not the nominee, it's because he was only pretending he was gonna run to separate idiots from their money.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 5/10/2022, 11:41 pm

tions don't work for me, because Trump alone will determine his position within the Republican Party. Any new dirt about Trump will just make him more popular with the base. And Republican politicians may think they can get what they want without him, but it's not their choice; if he runs, he will get the nomination. He will either be the nominee or he won't run. Right now, I'd lean toward him running and being the nominee.

It's all about desantis now.

sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/11/2022, 8:27 am

Trump thinks they can't win without him. The groper in Nebraska losing is kind of small potatoes. If Oz loses in PA, maybe (more) Republicans will start backing away. Kemp will beat Trump's guy (Perdue) in the GA primary for Governor (at least it looks that way). Perdue's whole campaign is based on the big lie.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 5/11/2022, 9:03 am

I certainly hope the christians nominate him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 5/11/2022, 9:38 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I would say OK and move about my day without giving it a single second thought

I don't think so Travis.

My take from this board is that democrats think about Trump all day every day.

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/11/2022, 9:44 am

RQA wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I would say OK and move about my day without giving it a single second thought

I don't think so Travis.

rQa slaying irony.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 5/11/2022, 9:51 am

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

I don't think so Travis.

rQa slaying irony.

Let me double check to see if I started a poll about Trump.

checking..........................

checking again..................................

NOPE! If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... 2803167989
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Bredo Morstoel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/11/2022, 9:53 am

RQA wrote:

I don't think so Travis.

Rqa believe it or not democrats are not a monolith.

This will help you understand
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 5/11/2022, 10:08 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
RQA wrote:

I don't think so Travis.

Rqa believe it or not democrats are not a monolith.

This will help you understand

Damn straight. We are definitely not a single great stone often in the form of an obelisk or column, and I resent the implication.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/11/2022, 10:14 am

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

rQa slaying irony.

NOPE! If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... 2803167989

If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... 877510730
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 5/11/2022, 10:26 am

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

rQa slaying irony.

Fair point. But if I had a dollar for every time you mentioned Obama during the Trump years over on Wells……
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 5/11/2022, 10:38 am

it's always funny when the christian knuckle-scrapers get upset about people mentioning their christian hero who presided over the worst economy in modern American history, ushered in a pandemic/hoax that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans, lost the popular vote twice, lost the House, lost the Senate, and was impeached twice.

If I were them, I'd try shaming decent Americans into stop talking about him, too.. If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... 502811600

however, those of us who love and respect traditional American values will continue to bring up the racist, bigoted, christian sexual predator, no matter how sad it makes them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 5/11/2022, 11:26 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's always funny when the christian knuckle-scrapers get upset about people mentioning their christian hero who presided over the worst economy in modern American history, ushered in a pandemic/hoax that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans, lost the popular vote twice, lost the House, lost the Senate, and was impeached twice.

If I were them, I'd try shaming decent Americans into stop talking about him, too.. If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... 502811600

however, those of us who love and respect traditional American values will continue to bring up the racist, bigoted, christian sexual predator, no matter how sad it makes them.

I once asked the Christian conservatives on Wells if they thought Trump was a good representative of Christians. All they did was attack me. It was pretty funny.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 5/11/2022, 11:32 am

RQA wrote:

I don't think so Travis.

Bob wrote:it's always funny when the christian knuckle-scrapers get upset about people mentioning their christian hero who presided over the worst economy in modern American history, ushered in a pandemic/hoax that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans, lost the popular vote twice, lost the House, lost the Senate, and was impeached twice.

If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... 1550444538
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/11/2022, 11:54 am

PennSpartan wrote:
RQA wrote:

Fair point. But if I had a dollar for every time you mentioned Obama during the Trump years over on Wells……

That and his Biden obsession is the ironic part.

Not shocked that rQa deflects from his delusion.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

PennSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 5/11/2022, 12:03 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's always funny when the christian knuckle-scrapers get upset about people mentioning their christian hero who presided over the worst economy in modern American history, ushered in a pandemic/hoax that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans, lost the popular vote twice, lost the House, lost the Senate, and was impeached twice.

I once asked the Christian conservatives on Wells if they thought Trump was a good representative of Christians. All they did was attack me. It was pretty funny.
yeah - 'ol Goose got so sick of me talking about his christian hero that he just took his ball and went home. If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... 502811600

the degree to which a) they are loyal to their christian hero but b) don't like us talking about it is very telling.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/11/2022, 12:09 pm

RQA wrote:
RQA wrote:

I don't think so Travis.

Bob wrote:it's always funny when the christian knuckle-scrapers get upset about people mentioning their christian hero who presided over the worst economy in modern American history, ushered in a pandemic/hoax that killed hundreds of thousands of Americans, lost the popular vote twice, lost the House, lost the Senate, and was impeached twice.

If someone were to say to you that Trump will NOT be the Republican nominee in 2024... 1550444538

See this is why I put an explanation for what a monolith is, I was worried it would go over your head.

I’ll dumb it down. Travis no same as Bob. Bob and Travis- different. No same.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 6/29/2022, 5:09 pm

6/29/22

I'm going with NOT.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 6/29/2022, 5:20 pm

NigelUno wrote:6/29/22

I'm going with NOT.

I'd be pretty surprised if he didn't and if it's against Biden I'd be pretty surprised if he didn't win
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 6/29/2022, 6:49 pm

aualum06 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:6/29/22

I'm going with NOT.

I'd be pretty surprised if he didn't and if it's against Biden I'd be pretty surprised if he didn't win
If Trump beats Biden in 2024 it’s the Democrats fault. Trump isn’t getting any more votes than he got in 2020. He maxed out. Only Dem apathy would cause Biden to lose.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 6/30/2022, 11:28 am

PennSpartan wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

If Trump beats Biden in 2024 it’s the Democrats fault. Trump isn’t getting any more votes than he got in 2020. He maxed out. Only Dem apathy would cause Biden to lose.

Democrat apathy less than people who declare no party affiliation throwing their hands up and saying "this is what you give us!?" to the two major parties.

Joe Biden is a great American as Bob says, sure.  And I support President Biden who is dealing with some very complicated circumstances.  But it is time for some ideas and proposals that aren't band-aids and tippy-toes to preserve electability.  Supreme court expansion and standardization of size and nomination restrictions via proposed constitutional amendment with language provided for consideration and debate (not just EXPAND AND PACK THE COURT!), Second amendment repealed and replaced with a new amendment that is not a blanket banning of guns with language provided for consideration and debate, Personal Privacy (Roe response) amendment proposal with language provided for consideration and debate, probably more.

Immigration reform (could even put the Bush era reform bill back on the table as a working proposal).  And I'll repeat (and will keep repeating) that Biden should propose for his own party that ranked choice will be adopted for all federal and state level elected positions.

We need some REAL ideas not just extensions of what we've had (I mean no slight to infrastructure) and it takes a willingness to lose the short term to get those long term ideas rolling.  We haven't had that which is what has made the short term so dire.  On this front Biden missed an opportunity that  I said on here I would have like to see.  Namely, he should have declared himself a one term candidate in 2019 and stated up front that while he would have a running mate he would be endorsing no primary candidates in 2024.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 6/30/2022, 12:54 pm

PennSpartan wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

I think Biden running again would be an absolute disaster.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 6/30/2022, 2:25 pm

aualum06 wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

There’s not much of a Dem short list to replace him.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 6/30/2022, 2:28 pm

aualum06 wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

A complete disaster. But I’m not a big enough douche bag to vote for trump because he’s not my choice.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 6/30/2022, 2:32 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

A complete disaster. But I’m not a big enough douche bag to vote for trump because he’s not my choice.

I would vote for Biden again but he sucks too
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/30/2022, 2:53 pm

if the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator runs again - provided that the bloated sack of christian filth is even alive - SCOTUS will make certain he wins, regardless of the EC totals.

that said, I don't think he'll run. He'll just keep threatening to and people like Guest will continue to donate to his campaign.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 6/30/2022, 3:03 pm

PennSpartan wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Don't shoot the messenger.

Deconstructing the case for a 2024 Hillary Clinton bid
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 6/30/2022, 3:52 pm

NigelUno wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

Don't shoot the messenger.

Deconstructing the case for a 2024 Hillary Clinton bid
That would be a disaster.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down