Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a specific thread for Lindsey Graham. Because he's out of his mind crazy

+4
Robert J Sakimano
Cameron
InTenSity
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Need a specific thread for Lindsey Graham.  Because he's out of his mind crazy Empty Need a specific thread for Lindsey Graham. Because he's out of his mind crazy

Post by DWags Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:00 pm

What's up with this guy?  From saying he was done with Trump on 1/6/20 and then kissing Trumps ass by weeks end, to saying "use my words against me" in regards to nominating S.C. Justices in a presidents last  year of a term in 2016 vs. 2020, to this weeks BS.  

Look, I'm not bringing up his preferred sexuality to "make fun" of it. That has no place here.  I don't know if he's gay or not, I don't care if he is, but on the chance that he is and he feels for whatever reason he has to be quiet about it, maybe that's making him a bit crazy.  I feel bad for him if that's the catalyst.  It shouldn't be.  But he seems to be losing touch with reality.  

Let me get this straight:  June:  "We are  not banning abortions, I believe in States Rights, States will have the say over what they want' to do with abortion". Yesterday:  "We need a federal ban on abortions over 15 weeks".

I can't think of any other politician that is so publicly hypocritical OF HIS OWN DAMN WORDS!.    Honestly, he goes beyond the hypocriticalness of saying one thing and voting another way.  HE HATES HIS OWN FUCKING WORDS.  Sometimes just weeks or days after he's said them.  

How is he getting away with this?  and frankly,  do you think he's just a bit off mentally?   I have my suspicions.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Need a specific thread for Lindsey Graham.  Because he's out of his mind crazy Empty Re: Need a specific thread for Lindsey Graham. Because he's out of his mind crazy

Post by InTenSity Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:43 pm

He's a SC Senator who was just re-elected. He has 6 years and can be elected again because SC isn't going to vote in a democratic senator.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Need a specific thread for Lindsey Graham.  Because he's out of his mind crazy Empty Re: Need a specific thread for Lindsey Graham. Because he's out of his mind crazy

Post by Cameron Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:59 pm

My aunt and uncle used to live in SC. If they are representative of the general SC population, this is entirely explicable to me.

To give you an idea what kind of people we're talking about, my uncle's brother (other side of their family from me, I'm blood related to my aunt) and family moved and didn't give my aunt and uncle their new address, and no one in my family thought that was unreasonable upon learning of it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:24 pm

He's going out of his way to make sure that Moscow Mitch remains the minority leader.

And decent Americans who love and respect democracy and the Constitution appreciate him for that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:49 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:He's going out of his way to make sure that Moscow Mitch remains the minority leader.

And decent Americans who love and respect democracy and the Constitution appreciate him for that.

Bob you are ignoring that the people are stupid and this 15 weeks is enough of a fig leaf for some.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:33 pm

Didn’t use “Bat Crazy” because you didn’t want to offend Hillerich & Bradsby or the flying mammal?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:50 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Didn’t use “Bat Crazy” because you didn’t want to offend Hillerich & Bradsby or the flying mammal?

Sort of thought that was a signature "Bob" move, so toned it down a bit.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:06 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:He's going out of his way to make sure that Moscow Mitch remains the minority leader.

Bob you are ignoring that the people are stupid and this 15 weeks is enough of a fig leaf for some.
so... according to 'pro-life' christians, life now starts at.. <checks notes>.. 15 weeks? Need a specific thread for Lindsey Graham.  Because he's out of his mind crazy 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:32 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

so... according to 'pro-life' christians,  life now starts at.. <checks notes>.. 15 weeks?   Need a specific thread for Lindsey Graham.  Because he's out of his mind crazy 502811600

Absolutely!

Checking notes ...

Last month it was when the egg meets the sperm

Before that it was the existence of the egg & sperm (for some)

Before that it was when there were rhythmic electrical signals in a little group of cells (about 6 weeks)

Before that, in 1869, it was unknown, but no abortions were allowed.

Before that it was at "quickening" which is about 24 to 26 weeks.

Before that it was at first breath after the baby was born. (Which is still the case, for some)

For an all knowing "God" it certainly seems to change its mind pretty often.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:49 am

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/annabetts/republicans-abortion-rhetoric-midterms

Abortion Bans Are Unpopular With Most Americans, So Some Republican Candidates Are Trying To Walk Back Their Extreme Stances
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:48 am

Senator or sketchy mega-church conman pastor?

[tw]1643654302043340814?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:33 pm

Hey old guys. Remember that old show Carter country?

Handle it!

Need a specific thread for Lindsey Graham.  Because he's out of his mind crazy Img_1011
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down