Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MSU Malik

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to MSU Malik Empty Welcome to MSU Malik

Post by SawGreen 2014-08-06, 16:27

"...right after McDowell lined up at nose tackle and received an emphatic lesson from MSU junior center Jack Allen.
“I have never been pushed back 10 yards — and out of nowhere he pushes me, him by himself, pushed me back 10 yards,” The 6-foot-6, 275-pound McDowell said of the 6-2, 309-pound Allen. “And it was just unbelievable. Nothing like that has ever happened to me in my football career.”
That was Monday, the first day of shoulder pads. Allen gave McDowell some immediate pointers on staying low. After today’s practice, MSU’s first in full pads, McDowell said he has corrected himself and is handling things well at nose tackle.
“Oh, he ain’t pushing me back no more like that, ever again — ever again,” McDowell said of Allen, whom he called “the toughest person I’ve gone against.”"
(Allen is going to be a monster this year)
http://www.freep.com/article/20140806/SPORTS07/308060190/michgian-state-malik-mcdowell
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Welcome to MSU Malik Empty Re: Welcome to MSU Malik

Post by InTenSity 2014-08-06, 16:35

McDowell is going to be a beast. If what he said acurately describes his attitude, I think we have another great one out there. Awesome about what Allen did, as well.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-08-06, 21:07

SawGreen wrote:"...right after McDowell lined up at nose tackle and received an emphatic lesson from MSU junior center Jack Allen.
“I have never been pushed back 10 yards — and out of nowhere he pushes me, him by himself, pushed me back 10 yards,” The 6-foot-6, 275-pound McDowell said of the 6-2, 309-pound Allen. “And it was just unbelievable. Nothing like that has ever happened to me in my football career.”
That was Monday, the first day of shoulder pads. Allen gave McDowell some immediate pointers on staying low. After today’s practice, MSU’s first in full pads, McDowell said he has corrected himself and is handling things well at nose tackle.
“Oh, he ain’t pushing me back no more like that, ever again — ever again,” McDowell said of Allen, whom he called “the toughest person I’ve gone against.”"
(Allen is going to be a monster this year)
http://www.freep.com/article/20140806/SPORTS07/308060190/michgian-state-malik-mcdowell

Welcome to MSU Malik 2275418548 
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down