Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Head Basketball Coach, Chris Beard, arrested on assault charge

+4
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
NigelUno
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Texas Head Basketball Coach, Chris Beard, arrested on assault charge  Empty Texas Head Basketball Coach, Chris Beard, arrested on assault charge

Post by DWags 2022-12-12, 09:47

Hook ‘em.

https://twitter.com/tplohetski/status/1602304887907287042?s=46&t=kgDmuwJ3GjjoPg60lXwy_Q

Last edited by DWags on 2022-12-12, 11:05; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Texas Head Basketball Coach, Chris Beard, arrested on assault charge  Empty Re: Texas Head Basketball Coach, Chris Beard, arrested on assault charge

Post by DWags 2022-12-12, 09:49

Jesus strangulation? Doesn’t sound good.

[tw]1602308335784558593?s=46&t=hSCQBEYGvIZm1jpyUuC-Ug[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Texas Head Basketball Coach, Chris Beard, arrested on assault charge  Empty Re: Texas Head Basketball Coach, Chris Beard, arrested on assault charge

Post by NigelUno 2022-12-12, 10:13

Yikes

They have a game tonight.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-12-12, 10:23

If he’s fired by Texas I’m sure he’d be welcomed on Juwan’s staff.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-12-12, 10:43

tGreenWay wrote:If he’s fired by Texas I’m sure he’d be welcomed on Juwan’s staff.

Depends. Was the strangulation with an open hand or was it with a closed hand? Seriously, what makes someone lose their mind to the point that it causes this? Miles Bridges included. It's obviously a learned behavior (if this guy did this) but there is a point in your life that you know right from wrong, and if you continue that behavior, you deserve what you get.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-12-12, 12:33

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:If he’s fired by Texas I’m sure he’d be welcomed on Juwan’s staff.

Depends. Was the strangulation with an open hand or was it with a closed hand? Seriously, what makes someone lose their mind to the point that it causes this? Miles Bridges included. It's obviously a learned behavior (if this guy did this) but there is a point in your life that you know right from wrong, and if you continue that behavior, you deserve what you get.

Just imagine, if this were in Washtenaw County, Michigan, the prosecutor would first have to filter his investigation through his favorite college sports programming before proceeding.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-12-12, 12:36

DWags wrote:

I don’t know that it’s necessarily learned behavior. Violence and aggression rates are rising in general. There are smarter people than me looking into the effects covid might be having on peoples brains. We know that it gets in people’s heads, and we know that most everyone has had it, but if the aggressive people and the virus are related is as of yet a mystery
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-03-13, 13:09

Thought it might take a season longer and I was wrong.

Ole Miss hired him a day after the SEC Tournament concluded.

Ole Miss hires Chris Beard
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-03-13, 15:02

GRR Spartan wrote:Thought it might take a season longer and I was wrong.

The SEC has an accessory to a murder playing without missing a minute. Are we surprised?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, duffy munn, Turtleneck and GRR Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-03-13, 15:26

Of course they did. 🙄
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-03-13, 15:33

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Thought it might take a season longer and I was wrong.

The SEC has an accessory to a murder playing without missing a minute.  Are we surprised?  

Not only that but Brandon Miller actually celebrated with a pat down before a recent game.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2023-03-13, 15:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

The SEC has an accessory to a murder playing without missing a minute.  Are we surprised?  

Not only that but Brandon Miller actually celebrated with a pat down before a recent game.

with context - they have been doing that all year. good look? no. but "celebrating with a pat down" seems a bit misleading
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-03-13, 15:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

with context - they have been doing that all year. good look? no. but "celebrating with a pat down" seems a bit misleading

I didn't realize it was a pre-game tradition. Sorry about that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-03-13, 16:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Tone deaf, inhumane and ignorant are three words I’d use.

Cant imagine what I’d do if it was my kid who had been murdered and I saw that pregame

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-03-13, 16:55

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I didn't realize it was a pre-game tradition. Sorry about that.

Pretty easy to stop it, no? After the shooting on campus msu stopped using the gun and cannon to shoot t-shirts into the basketball crowd. Seemed like the right thing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down