Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Packers/Lions thread a meaningful game in January for people who aren’t scumbag packer fans

+7
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
Motown Spartan
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The official Packers/Lions thread a meaningful game in January for people who aren’t scumbag packer fans - Page 2 Empty Re: The official Packers/Lions thread a meaningful game in January for people who aren’t scumbag packer fans

Post by Dendrobates 2023-01-08, 22:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That dude should be suspended for awhile. A good long while

Aside from a week after Hamlin, wtf was he thinking? You cannot get any dumber. The book needs to be thrown at him.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The official Packers/Lions thread a meaningful game in January for people who aren’t scumbag packer fans - Page 2 Empty Re: The official Packers/Lions thread a meaningful game in January for people who aren’t scumbag packer fans

Post by Nordic 2023-01-08, 23:00

And how was there not a call on the forearm shiver to the head. Three dirtball actions and only one call.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2023-01-08, 23:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That dude should be suspended for awhile. A good long while

Hopefully GB loses and he'll have a long time to think about it.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Travis of the Cosmos, Dendrobates and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2023-01-08, 23:08

Amazed they didn't find a way to throw a flag on that one. Would've been a bit too obvious.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-08, 23:09

Packers are fucked.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-08, 23:17

They’re just so much fun and I will miss them until September
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2023-01-08, 23:18

The official Packers/Lions thread a meaningful game in January for people who aren’t scumbag packer fans - Page 2 1966794946 they are for sure fun to watch. Who calls that play in that situation? So much could go wrong. Especially when you're the Lions.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-08, 23:26

No team has ever finished the season 8-2 and not made the playoffs

I do not know if that’s true but come on it has to be
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-08, 23:27

5-1 in the division too. It’s a shame they won’t be in the playoffs but things are looking up for the first time in a good long while
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-08, 23:29

That was fun.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-08, 23:30

I'm just glad Kenneth Walker will be in the playoffs.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-08, 23:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

This is how they get you. All sorts of hype leading into next season, then… nothing. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I’m sorry that you got hurt greenway I’m it some of us never left so I promise it’s ok

Hurt? lol no. Hey, I’m glad they won and I admit they looked better this season than they have in decades, but it’s going to take more to convince me this organization has actually turned it around. The first thing they’d better do is pay Ben Johnson a shit ton to stay. Then re-sign Jamaal Williams.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-01-08, 23:57

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-08, 23:59

Nordic wrote:And how was there not a call on the forearm shiver to the head. Three dirtball actions and only one call.

The League should suspend Jarran Reed for a couple games next season for that shit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-09, 00:00

tGreenWay wrote:

I’m sorry that you got hurt greenway I’m it some of us never left so I promise it’s ok

Hurt? lol no. Hey, I’m glad they won and I admit they looked better this season than they have in decades, but it’s going to take more to convince me this organization has actually turned it around. The first thing they’d better do is pay Ben Johnson a shit ton to stay. Then re-sign Jamaal Williams.

You sound like you got hurt and are scared to love again. It’s okay. It won’t hurt you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-09, 00:03

tGreenWay wrote:

You sound like you got hurt and are scared to love again. It’s okay. It won’t hurt you.

9-8 isn’t worthy of love. You’re a sap for believing it is.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-09, 00:16

tGreenWay wrote:

That’s fine if you want to be a grumpy gus and not come have fun.

Everyone else- make sure not to invite greenway to any of our fun lions parties next year he will be too busy being a grumpy gus about the 1999 team
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-09, 00:19

tGreenWay wrote:

That’s fine if you want to be a grumpy gus and not come have fun.

Everyone else- make sure not to invite greenway to any of our fun lions parties next year he will be too busy being a grumpy gus about the 1999 team

I don’t want to go to your stoopid party anyway. You’ll probably watch Love Actually after the game.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-09, 07:41

Fuckers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-09, 07:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No team has ever finished the season 8-2 and not made the playoffs

Lol turns out this was incorrect, the dolphins did it last year
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-09, 08:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No team has ever finished the season 8-2 and not made the playoffs

The Dolphins did that and fired their coach?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-09, 08:55

DWags wrote:

The Dolphins did that and fired their coach?  

Yeah I’m not super on top of all things dolphins but it sounds like there was some draaaama

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/dolphins-fire-head-coach-brian-flores-after-three-seasons

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2023-01-14, 14:41

Motown Spartan wrote:A shit call in the Rams Seahawks game gonna screw the lions.

Multiple shit calls. And apparently there is a lot of agreement.

NFL officiating under scrutiny after Seahawks-Rams controversy
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2