Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump tax returns. Another leftist dud.

+12
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
Cameron
DWags
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
Dendrobates
Travis of the Cosmos
Trapper Gus
RQA
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trump tax returns.   Another leftist dud. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump tax returns. Another leftist dud.

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-21, 12:34

Trapper Gus wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Any insight into why he dropped his lawsuit against the NY AG? Especially since he is on the up and up. Also, how far are you into your timeline for making at least one life long friend? 60 years?

I'm guessing the almost $1 million that he was charged for his lawsuit against Clinton had something to do with it.

I think that is exactly right, Trapper. It turns out there are few truths to his protests, including those relating to his organization's taxes and his personal taxes, and now he can't bring frivolous lawsuits without consequence. His lifelong MO has been to sue people because he could afford the long fight, but now his opposition can stand to do the same, and abusing the civil court system is no longer a viable strategy. Thankfully he still has plenty of loyal foot soldiers like RQA to worship at his alter.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump tax returns.   Another leftist dud. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump tax returns. Another leftist dud.

Post by RQA 2023-01-21, 13:52

RQA wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Let's give it a month.

Almost two weeks into Cameron's timeline for some shocker from Trump's tax returns.

Turtleneck: "I got nothin'"
Trapper: "I got nothin'"

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-21, 17:10

RQA wrote:
RQA wrote:

Almost two weeks into Cameron's timeline for some shocker from Trump's tax returns.  

Turtleneck:  "I got nothin'"
Trapper:  "I got nothin'"

The release of Trump's taxes showed he doesn't pay any, a major flaw in the US tax code which allows the wealthy to be takers, not makers, and something we should have known before November 2016.

What more are you expecting Herr RQA?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-21, 17:30

RQA wrote:
RQA wrote:

Turtleneck: "I got nothin'"
Trapper: "I got nothin'"

Update on Hunter's laptop?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-21, 17:38

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

Turtleneck:  "I got nothin'"
Trapper:  "I got nothin'"

Update on Hunter's laptop?  

There are "dick pics" that were faked by the Chinese, anything else?

Probably better than Trump's piss tape.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-21, 18:20

Trapper Gus wrote:

The release of Trump's taxes showed he doesn't pay any

A lie.

Dwags, Pervis, you claim to be concerned about lies around here. Care to comment?

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-21, 18:21

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

A lie.

Dwags, Pervis, you claim to be concerned about lies around here.  Care to comment?

Oh I'm so sorry Herr RQA, let me amend that to most years he didn't pay much, how does $750.00 sound.

Trump tax returns.   Another leftist dud. - Page 2 Screen86

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/30/politics/donald-trump-tax-returns-released/index.html
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-01-21, 23:40

RQA wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Let's give it a month.

rofl

Dude it was never going to be instant or necessarily shocking. It's taxes. It is a list of everything DT wants the government to know. If you don't think it's going to be well obfuscated then i have just the time share for you.

That said, Trump made it the issue it was because he lied about it and refused to release them, something all presidents do now days. Trump created this issue. Democrats followed through with it because it obviously pisses him off, that's it. It does give base line data for sleuths to use to eventually prove that he lied using other data points, but to get to that shocking revelation you think should be out already, it's going to take a combination of luck and excellent detective work. I'm not sure if the release can be used against him in court (like in NY) but that would be a place it could eventually factor in to keep DT honest on a few subjects. Until then, he's a liar and you know it and you love him anyways. You're a horrible excuse for an American. In fact, you are NOT an american, not by a long shot.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Cameron and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-22, 10:14

Trapper Gus wrote:
RQA wrote:

A lie.

Dwags, Pervis, you claim to be concerned about lies around here.  Care to comment?

Oh I'm so sorry Herr RQA, let me amend that to most years he didn't pay much, how does $750.00 sound.

Trump tax returns.   Another leftist dud. - Page 2 Screen86

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/30/politics/donald-trump-tax-returns-released/index.html

RQA accusing somebody of lying is peak irony. The next time that dude tells the truth about anything, it will be the first time. We all knew RQA in high school. He was the guy with a "girlfriend" who lived in Canada and all of his pictures of her looked like pictures of pictures from a magazine.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-22, 11:12

sεяεηιτλ wrote: It's taxes. It is a list of everything DT wants the government to know.

So taxes are just a list of things you want the government to know? That's good information Serenity.

I sold my share in an office building last year and a good capital gain resulted. I certainly don't want the government to know that. I just won't list it. I also used my company car on a personal trip, I don't want the government to know that either and so I won't list that either.

In fact I'm going to call my accountant first thing in the morning and together I bet we can compile quite a list of things I don't want the government to know about.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-22, 11:17

RQA wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote:  It's taxes.  It is a list of everything DT wants the government to know.  

So taxes are just a list of things you want the government to know?   That's good information Serenity.

I sold my share in an office building last year and a good capital gain resulted.   I certainly don't want the government to know that.   I just won't list it.  I also used my company car on a personal trip, I don't want the government to know that either and so I won't list that either.

In fact I'm going to call my accountant first thing in the morning and together I bet we can compile quite a list of things I don't want the government to know about.

You can do that, at the rick of tax evasion.  

If you are not audited you will be fine, and as the IRS has been underfunded by the Republicans for decades, your chances of an audit are low.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-01-22, 11:52

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

A lie.

I appreciate your appeal to me as an arbiter of truth. The release of past tax information cannot reveal what one pays today. Also, federal income taxes are just one form of taxation. It's almost impossible to pay no taxes, as I once explained to the Wells conservatives who claimed that half of Americans paid no taxes because they heard it on Fox News.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-02-11, 10:47

RQA wrote:
sεяεηιτλ wrote: It's taxes. It is a list of everything DT wants the government to know.

So taxes are just a list of things you want the government to know? That's good information Serenity.

I sold my share in an office building last year and a good capital gain resulted. I certainly don't want the government to know that. I just won't list it. I also used my company car on a personal trip, I don't want the government to know that either and so I won't list that either.

You're an idiot. You could do that but then you'd be an obvious criminal. You aren't a millionaire, millionaires have way more options for inclusion and exclusion. DT wouldn't exclude something your simple mind conjures up like this. He's playing in the grey areas of the law as evidenced by his inflation and devaluation of his assets. That stuff is hard to prove but there seems to be a pattern with DT and when you have a repeatable pattern you can get caught. He caught the attention because of the pattern and now is forever under the microscope so he better have flawlessly committed his fraud or he's cooked. So far he's proven to be good at being a criminal though, unfortunately for this country but fortunately for you personally.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-02-11, 12:35

Cameron wrote:

Let's give it a month.

Well Cameron, it has been a month. Come up with anything?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-02-11, 12:49

Weird edit thing.

Last edited by AvgMSUJoe on 2023-02-11, 12:50; edited 1 time in total
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-02-11, 12:49

Yes, he lied to you and yours projecting himself as an uber successful titan of business. Don't you feel played for a sucker? You should, mark.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Cameron and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2023-02-11, 13:07

At this point RQA has looked the other way on so many other lies in the name of blindly supporting his team, that all the ones that the taxes show doesn't move the needle for him
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, AvgMSUJoe, Pervis Muldoon and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-02-11, 14:17

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Yes, he lied to you and yours projecting himself as an uber successful titan of business. Don't you feel played for a sucker? You should, mark.

The thread is about Trump's tax returns.   Have you guys come with something notable from them?

Did his returns show him not to have been successful at business?  Was there something in those returns that somehow played me for a sucker?

Or is an emotional outburst the best you can do?

Last edited by RQA on 2023-02-11, 14:19; edited 1 time in total
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-02-11, 14:18

MiamiSpartan wrote:At this point RQA has looked the other way on so many other lies in the name of blindly supporting his team, that all the ones that the taxes show doesn't move the needle for him

So the taxes contain lies!

That's quite the breaking news. Care to share a few of them?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2023-02-12, 12:08

RQA wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:At this point RQA has looked the other way on so many other lies in the name of blindly supporting his team, that all the ones that the taxes show doesn't move the needle for him

I didn't say the taxes contain lies. I said they show lies. They show that things that he said repeatedly, and that his supporters loved, and that he campaigned on, which were well known to him as lies. You know that, but you're ok with it. Just admit that you don't care that things that you've praised him for were lies. We all know it anyway.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-02-12, 16:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
RQA wrote:

They show that things that he said repeatedly, and that his supporters loved, and that he campaigned on, which were well known to him as lies.

And these "things" would be ....???

Is there anything like saying your house burned down with your wife in it or how he was repeatedly arrested as a political activist or how he was raised politically in the Puerto Rican community?

Let me know.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-02-12, 16:58

RQA wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

They show that things that he said repeatedly, and that his supporters loved, and that he campaigned on, which were well known to him as lies.

Is there anything like saying your house burned down with your wife in it or how he was repeatedly arrested as a political activist or how he was raised politically in the Puerto Rican community?

Let me know.

Do you think Trump kept 2 sets of books to fudge his financials?

Yes or No

And why are you repeatedly trolling this topic. You know the guy is a fraud.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-02-12, 17:50

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

Let me know.

Yes or No

No, I don't think Trump kept two sets of books to "fudge" his financials. You've watch too many movies and TV shows if you think that is likely. He paid a lot of people a lot of money to keep his tax bill as low as possible. Just like most people. Blame the people that wrote the tax laws if you don't like that system.

I'm not "trolling" the topic. Look at the list of topics on this board, why does this one warrant the accusation of trolling? Liberals have been whining about Trump's taxes for a decade. They were salivating at making them public even going through the spectacle of carting them through the halls of Congress. I stand by my OP: leftist dud.

Trump a fraud? Nope. He is exactly what he appears to be. Carnival barker, entertainer, real estate baron, womanizer, hyperbolic clown, angry ex-President.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-02-12, 17:54

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yes or No

He is exactly what he appears to be

Indeed
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

RQA likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-02-12, 18:59

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yes or No

And why are you repeatedly trolling this topic.  You know the guy is a fraud.  

No, I don't think Trump kept two sets of books to "fudge" his financials.   You've watch too many movies and TV shows if you think that is likely.   He paid a lot of people a lot of money to keep his tax bill as low as possible.   Just like most people.   Blame the people that wrote the tax laws if you don't like that system.

I'm not "trolling" the topic.   Look at the list of topics on this board, why does this one warrant the accusation of trolling?  Liberals have been whining about Trump's taxes for a decade.   They were salivating at making them public even going through the spectacle of carting them through the halls of Congress.    I stand by my OP:  leftist dud.

Trump a fraud?   Nope.  He is exactly what he appears to be.   Carnival barker, entertainer, real estate baron, womanizer, hyperbolic clown, angry ex-President.  

So...he doesn't overstate values to get loans, and understates values to take losses on his tax returns?  And that isn't fraud?

Speaking of duds...how's your Hunter Biden crusade going?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2