Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is the Harrison Road House closed on Friday at 9 P.M.?

4 posters

Go down

Why is the Harrison Road House closed on Friday at 9 P.M.?  Empty Why is the Harrison Road House closed on Friday at 9 P.M.?

Post by DWags 2023-03-03, 22:19

Wife and I are driving up to the game tomorrow, Kellogg Center is not open until after the game. We usually park there and go in for a drink and then go to the game. No big deal if it’s closed.

So I told the wife I’d call the Harrison Road house and see if they’re open at 10:30. When I called it was 8:45 PM guy answered the phone and said. “ Harrison roadhouse. Sorry we’re closed.” I said yeah that’s cool, but what time do you open tomorrow? He said 10 AM. So it looks like that’s where we’re going for a drink before the game.

However, local guys, why would the Harrison in Roadhouse be closed at 9 PM on a Friday? Is it because of the storm?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why is the Harrison Road House closed on Friday at 9 P.M.?  Empty Re: Why is the Harrison Road House closed on Friday at 9 P.M.?

Post by tGreenWay 2023-03-03, 23:15

Probably due to the storm.
Edit: Could’ve been a private party, too, but probably the storm.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Why is the Harrison Road House closed on Friday at 9 P.M.?  Empty Re: Why is the Harrison Road House closed on Friday at 9 P.M.?

Post by NigelUno 2023-03-04, 07:27

State Room isn't open for breakfast?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-03-04, 07:34

NigelUno wrote:State Room isn't open for breakfast?

Nope.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-03-04, 08:17

DWags wrote:Wife and I are driving up to the game tomorrow, Kellogg Center is not open until after the game. We usually park there and go in for a drink and then go to the game. No big deal if it’s closed.

So I told the wife I’d call the Harrison Road house and see if they’re open at 10:30. When I called it was 8:45 PM guy answered the phone and said. “ Harrison roadhouse. Sorry we’re closed.” I said yeah that’s cool, but what time do you open tomorrow? He said 10 AM. So it looks like that’s where we’re going for a drink before the game.

However, local guys, why would the Harrison in Roadhouse be closed at 9 PM on a Friday? Is it because of the storm?
I'd say the storm combined with spring break.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down