Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heads of the Intelligence Committees Gain Access to TRUMP/Pence/biden Classified Documents

+7
Turtleneck
Motown Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
The Pantry
DWags
TravelinMan
Trapper Gus
11 posters

Go down

Heads of the Intelligence Committees Gain Access to TRUMP/Pence/biden Classified Documents  Empty Heads of the Intelligence Committees Gain Access to TRUMP/Pence/biden Classified Documents

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-11, 20:23

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/04/11/gang-of-eight-classified-documents-trump-biden-pence/11640533002/

The “Gang of Eight” now has access to the classified documents found in the possession of President Joe Biden, former President Donald Trump and former Vice President Mike Pence.

The Gang of Eight, comprised of the four party leaders in the House and Senate and the four chairs and ranking members of the House and Senate intelligence committees, have access to the most sensitive information.

How long before the Republicans leak whatever they think will cause political damage about President Biden?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Heads of the Intelligence Committees Gain Access to TRUMP/Pence/biden Classified Documents  Empty Re: Heads of the Intelligence Committees Gain Access to TRUMP/Pence/biden Classified Documents

Post by TravelinMan 2023-04-11, 20:37

Trapper Gus wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/04/11/gang-of-eight-classified-documents-trump-biden-pence/11640533002/

The “Gang of Eight” now has access to the classified documents found in the possession of President Joe Biden, former President Donald Trump and former Vice President Mike Pence.

The Gang of Eight, comprised of the four party leaders in the House and Senate and the four chairs and ranking members of the House and Senate intelligence committees, have access to the most sensitive information.

How long before the Republicans leak whatever they think will cause political damage about President Biden?

So you think Biden has something that will cause him political damage???
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Heads of the Intelligence Committees Gain Access to TRUMP/Pence/biden Classified Documents  Empty Re: Heads of the Intelligence Committees Gain Access to TRUMP/Pence/biden Classified Documents

Post by DWags 2023-04-11, 20:43

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/04/11/gang-of-eight-classified-documents-trump-biden-pence/11640533002/

I don’t think it has to be true.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-04-11, 20:53

DWags wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

I don’t think it has to be true.

So there's nothing to leak?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-04-11, 22:23

Biden can't even remember the last time he took a leak
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-11, 22:38

The Pantry wrote:Biden can't even remember the last time he took a leak

What kind of phrase is that? Is that a thing people say?

Honestly I have no idea the last time I pissed. Like 6 maybe? I kinda have to pee right now so maybe it was 5? I’m just guessing here fuck maybe it was 2 pm. I have no idea.

Do other people actually remember their last pee if it was more than 5 minutes ago? Do people keep a log of these things?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-04-11, 22:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Honestly I have no idea the last time I pissed. Like 6 maybe? I kinda have to pee right now so maybe it was 5? I’m just guessing here fuck maybe it was 2 pm. I have no idea.

Do other people actually remember their last pee if it was more than 5 minutes ago? Do people keep a log of these things?

I remember that I did pee but I don’t remember any of the details, like when or even what bathroom I used. It may have been in the shower.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-04-11, 22:51

Your boy Don can’t even remember to use the bathroom. He just soils himself.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-04-11, 22:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

It was a really good burn, Travis. Heads of the Intelligence Committees Gain Access to TRUMP/Pence/biden Classified Documents  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5ltxxo9seiyr1d69lyunh160rune2qh1deg17h9w9&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-12, 07:57

I have no idea, but it will not stop the Republicans from leaking from what is supposed to be a classified briefing, which was my point.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2023-04-12, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-04-12, 08:12

Turtleneck wrote:

Your boy Don can’t even remember to use the bathroom. He just soils himself.

Does Trump's caretaker have to reapply the orange after he hoses him down after removing Donny's diaper?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-12, 15:56

I definitely peed this morning. Have I peed since? I don’t know if I have
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-04-12, 17:04

As an old guy I'm never too sure I have ever peed.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Heads of the Intelligence Committees Gain Access to TRUMP/Pence/biden Classified Documents  Empty Republicans hate blacks

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-04-12, 21:13

Trapper Gus wrote:

I have no idea, but it will not stop the Republicans from leaking from what is supposed to be a classified briefing, which was my point.

It may look something like this, i wouldn't put anything past them.  They are no longer Americans.

Unredacted BIDEN:  I hate it when my bananas turn black, so much so i have to get a new one.

Redacted Biden: I hate ## #### ## ####### #### black##s# #### ## # #### ## ### # ### ####
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

TravelinMan, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-04-13, 11:27

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

It may look something like this, i wouldn't put anything past them.  They are no longer Americans.

Unredacted BIDEN:  I hate it when my bananas turn black, so much so i have to get a new one.

Redacted Biden: I hate ## #### ## ####### #### black##s# #### ## # #### ## ### # ### ####

And everybody will know that's false, because Biden is old enough that he probably refers to them as "coloreds."
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-13, 11:42

it's funny when the racist, bigoted misogynistic knuckle-scrapers mock President Biden as being dumb or old or whatever.. and failing to realize that the dumb and old guy defeated their christian hero in a landslide.

Heads of the Intelligence Committees Gain Access to TRUMP/Pence/biden Classified Documents  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-13, 11:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's funny when the racist, bigoted misogynistic knuckle-scrapers mock President Biden as being dumb or old or whatever.. and failing to realize that the dumb and old guy defeated their christian hero in a landslide.

Heads of the Intelligence Committees Gain Access to TRUMP/Pence/biden Classified Documents  502811600

Cheated. It’s a self defense mechanism that allows them to lie to themselves.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-04-13, 11:59

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's funny when the racist, bigoted misogynistic knuckle-scrapers mock President Biden as being dumb or old or whatever.. and failing to realize that the dumb and old guy defeated their christian hero in a landslide.

Cheated. It’s a self defense mechanism that allows them to lie to themselves.
true.

I guess you can only expect so much from the church-going, mainstream media faithful.

they are entertaining, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down