Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.

+15
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Rocinante
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
I.B. Fine
Trapper Gus
Jake from State Farm
AvgMSUJoe
GRR Spartan
TravelinMan
kingstonlake
DWags
Floyd Robertson
RQA
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.  Empty Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.

Post by RQA 2023-01-11, 16:06

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-aides-find-second-batch-classified-documents-new-location-rcna65371

Possibilty exists that more will be found in other locations Biden used.

Last edited by RQA on 2023-01-12, 15:06; edited 1 time in total
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.  Empty Re: Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-11, 16:12

Not great, but it's not like the FBI raided the places.

Biden aides have been sifting through documents stored at locations beyond his former Washington office to determine if there are any other classified documents that need to be turned over to the National Archives and reviewed by the Justice Department, the person familiar with the matter said.

Sounds to me like they're doing the right thing, going through the exploratory process.

ps. starting a new thread doesn't make Biden doubly-heinous lol.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.  Empty Re: Classified Biden documents found - now up to 3 locations.

Post by DWags 2023-01-11, 16:17

Just do the right thing. Hand em over, let them search, pay the consequences, learn from your mistakes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-11, 16:35

DWags wrote:Just do the right thing. Hand em over, let them search, pay the consequences, learn from your mistakes.

Biden had no clue about the existence of the documents vs arguing they’re your property, wait… planted, wait…. declassified, wait…. don’t exist.

I can hardly tell the difference between the two. Outside of Trump being the dumbest human being on the planet.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, duffy munn, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-11, 16:40

TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-11, 18:02

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:Just do the right thing. Hand em over, let them search, pay the consequences, learn from your mistakes.

Biden had no clue about the existence of the documents vs arguing they’re your property, wait… planted, wait…. declassified, wait…. don’t exist.

I can hardly tell the difference between the two. Outside of Trump being the dumbest human being on the planet.

Yep. Turn em all over cooperate fully. Answer all questions. Just do the right thing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-01-11, 18:41

Sick Quisling, did President Biden force the Federal employees out of the residence and seek out a friendly judge to slow walk or stop the investigation?

That would be no. So go back to sucking up to Trump and paying below their belts.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-12, 10:54

Apologies.  I had read that docs had been found at the Rehoboth Beach location.  That is not the case.

Never mind. I should have just waited.

So.... O/U on how many locations will it ultimately be? 4.5? Place your bets.

Last edited by TravelinMan on 2023-01-12, 18:08; edited 1 time in total
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-12, 15:08

Up to 3 locations now. The Penn office, the garage and a room in the house.

On a background check a few years ago, Hunter Biden claimed to own the house in question.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-01-12, 15:45

Cool.

Worse comes to worse... Dark Biden owns the rs for 4 years but doesn't run again due to this. Giving way for some younger d leader to own the rs for being trump dbags.

Win/win as I see it.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-12, 18:11

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Cool.

Worse comes to worse... Dark Biden owns the rs for 4 years but doesn't run again due to this. Giving way for some younger d leader to own the rs for being trump dbags.

Win/win as I see it.

What is worrisome is trying to figure out who that younger Democrat candidate might be. It sure as **** isn't Kamala. Mayor Pete? Unlikely. The woman from Minnesota? There aren't a lot of obvious answers.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-12, 19:05

Put ‘em in jail. Fuck these people putting peoples lives at steak. Seriously. Fuck em.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-12, 19:12

What’s amazing to me is based on the assumption (by trump) that Biden did something illegal, it now makes him innocent. The dude is a sociopath.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Cameron and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-01-12, 19:20

kingstonlake wrote:What’s amazing to me is based on the assumption (by trump) that Biden did something illegal, it now makes him innocent. The dude is a sociopath.
Team sports, right?

How can he and his dummies not see that Ds don't play that game? Only conmen need conmen to cover for them, non-psychopaths don't care who broke the law, they want the law enforced.
Shit, Ds threw a comedian Senator under the bus for trying to be funny... let alone all of the other "me too"s when that shit wasn't even illegal most of the time.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Cameron and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-01-12, 20:49

The Swill’s Quisling has no moral code.  He shows up to troll and when things go to hell for Trump he vaporizes for weeks.

So far I haven’t seen reports that President Biden refused to allow searches and sought out a friendly Federal judge appointed by a President who was a Democrat.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-12, 21:01

GRR Spartan wrote:The Swill’s Quisling has no moral code.  He shows up to troll and when things go to hell for Trump he vaporizes for weeks.

So far I haven’t seen reports that President Biden refused to allow searches and sought out a friendly Federal judge appointed by a President who was a Democrat.

I agree that he seems to have been very cooperative. Interesting the November cache wasn't mentioned to the public until just this week, but hey, maybe they got busy during the holidays and are just now getting around to be transparent?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-01-13, 07:58

GRR Spartan wrote:The Swill’s Quisling has no moral code.  He shows up to troll and when things go to hell for Trump he vaporizes for weeks.

Looks like Biden's attorneys turned the documents over without having to lie about their existence too.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-01-13, 08:28

[tw]1613889791321407491[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-13, 09:36

When an independent special counsel is assigned it’s not as innocent as the above tweet. I know Trump is way more nefarious in this duplicate type of misdeed. However, incompetent handling shouldn’t be an excuse if those documents have to deal with national security or, more importantly, people’s lives.

FFS it seems like for the past six years we’ve constantly stepped on our dicks. I don’t know how you punish a sitting president or former president, but if I had a family member who was put in harms way for doing their job because of this, I’d be more than a bit upset.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 09:39

Just suggesting we all try to post this stuff in one thread?

Which one?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-01-13, 09:40

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Looks like Biden's attorneys turned the documents over without having to lie about their existence too.

The initial documents were found before the 2022 election. Somehow we didn't find out about it until well after the election. Lie? Debatable, but the coverup is worse than lying about it.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 09:47

RQA wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

The initial documents were found before the 2022 election. Somehow we didn't find out about it until well after the election. Lie? Debatable, but the coverup is worse than lying about it.

The DoJ has rules, one of which is a 60-day (soft) moratorium on announcing investigations which might affect the election.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-13, 09:53

While we all know RQA lies a ton in these debates, as most rwnj’s do, when he’s right he’s right.

My example of this is the media being implicitly involved in either not reporting it, or hiding it till it’s convenient, is the Mazi Smith obfuscation by both uofm and the media.

I don’t know for sure that the media knew about this before the election, but if I was a betting man, I would guess that some of them did because of their sources that they are constantly in contact with. Either having a cocktail at old Ebbitts grill after work, or just a friendship between those who work for the Biden administration and themselves.   I know for sure that people at the Detroit news and the Detroit Free Press knew about Smith and his gun way before it was published.

I would guess in our lives there’s maybe 10% of everybody in every field that does the right thing 100% of the time, the other 90% seems to take shortcuts or the easiest path or does things based on their principles and morals and political persuasion. It’s the direction our country is going.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 09:56

DWags wrote:While we all know RQA lies a ton in these debates, as most rwnj’s do, when he’s right he’s right.

My example of this is the media being implicitly involved in either not reporting it, or hiding it till it’s convenient, is the Mazi Smith obfuscation by both uofm and the media. 21.

I don’t know for sure that the media knew about this before the election, but if I was a betting man, I would guess that some of them did because of their sources that they are constantly in contact with. Either having a cocktail at old Ebbitts grill after work, or just a friendship between those who work for the Biden administration and themselves. I know for sure that people at the Detroit news and the Detroit Free Press knew about Smith and his gun way before it was published.

I would guess in our lives there’s maybe 10% of everybody in every field that does the right thing 100% of the time, the other 90% seems to take shortcuts are the easiest path or does things based on their principles and morals and political persuasion. It’s the direction our country is going.

The MSM is first and foremost a profit-making business.

There are few "morals" involved.

My guess is that the Biden documents were not known by the MSM, certainly if any of the RWNJ press knew about it they would have blasted it out.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-13, 10:02

Trapper Gus wrote:
DWags wrote:While we all know RQA lies a ton in these debates, as most rwnj’s do, when he’s right he’s right.

My example of this is the media being implicitly involved in either not reporting it, or hiding it till it’s convenient, is the Mazi Smith obfuscation by both uofm and the media. 21.

I don’t know for sure that the media knew about this before the election, but if I was a betting man, I would guess that some of them did because of their sources that they are constantly in contact with. Either having a cocktail at old Ebbitts grill after work, or just a friendship between those who work for the Biden administration and themselves. I know for sure that people at the Detroit news and the Detroit Free Press knew about Smith and his gun way before it was published.

I would guess in our lives there’s maybe 10% of everybody in every field that does the right thing 100% of the time, the other 90% seems to take shortcuts are the easiest path or does things based on their principles and morals and political persuasion. It’s the direction our country is going.

The MSM is first and foremost a profit-making business.

There are few "morals" involved.

My guess is that the Biden documents were not known by the MSM, certainly if any of the RWNJ press knew about it they would have blasted it out.

Biden’s aides found them. They have friends at the NYT and various left leaning papers. Do you really think these reporters just got wind of it and didn’t know before the election? I’m skeptical.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2023-01-13, 10:02

You all need to wake up and realize they are all either incompetent, crooks or both.
Picking one side to fling poo at just keeps their game going and gives us choices like Biden or Trump
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-01-13, 10:09

I.B. Fine wrote:You all need to wake up and realize they are all either incompetent, crooks or both.
Picking one side to fling poo at just keeps their game going and gives us choices like Biden or Trump

But you pick a side, don’t you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 10:10

I.B. Fine wrote:You all need to wake up and realize they are all either incompetent, crooks or both.

Crooks perhaps as the market system rewards that behavior.

Incompetent is sort of a circular label to pin on anyone, since it is based on results only.

Too many possibilities to judge on that one.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2023-01-13, 10:32

DWags wrote:

'Both bad' is a choice, no need to rationalize why you're guy is not as big a POS as the other guy
Call them out, maybe we'll get better choices
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-01-13, 11:04

I.B. Fine wrote:
DWags wrote:

'Both bad' is a choice, no need to rationalize why you're guy is not as big a POS as the other guy
Call them out, maybe we'll get better choices

It’s an incorrect, and shortsighted choice, but a choice I suppose.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 11:18

Isn't a "choice" just a singular event?

Say you are choosing a flavor if ice cream, there are lots of options however you make one choice.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-13, 11:21

Trapper Gus wrote:
RQA wrote:

The DoJ has rules, one of which is a 60-day (soft) moratorium on announcing investigations which might affect the election.

But if it's all as innocent as the administration is claiming, then surely it wouldn't have affected the election, right?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 11:22

Do we know how secure these documents were?

One set in an office closet, which had a lock.

One set in Biden's home in Delaware, in a box in the garage & in his office/library/study.

Probably the one thing that adds to the security is that no one seems to have known they were there.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 11:24

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

But if it's all as innocent as the administration is claiming, then surely it wouldn't have affected the election, right?

The rule exists because politics runs on things other than innocence.

The documents on Clinton's PA's computer that her husband had were innocent, but it lost her the election.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-13, 11:25

Trapper Gus wrote:Do we know how secure these documents were?

One set in Biden's home in Delaware, in a box in the garage & in his office/library/study.

Probably the one thing that adds to the security is that no one seems to have known they were there.

The documents were in the garage. Biden's sons (including laptop boy) had access to that garage. Let the right wing heads explode.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 11:28

TravelinMan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:Do we know how secure these documents were?

The documents were in the garage.  Biden's sons (including laptop boy) had access to that garage.  Let the right wing heads explode.

As I said, the biggest protection was that no one knew they were there.

BTW there is absolutely no evidence that it was Hunters laptop, and there is absolute evidence that some of what is on it was created by fellow travelers of Trump.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2023-01-13, 11:37

Trapper Gus wrote:Isn't a "choice" just a singular event?

Say you are choosing a flavor if ice cream, there are lots of options however you make one choice.
I'm watching people contort themselves into pretzels to justify why this one isn't as bad as that one. They're both rotten and dumb, OK?
It isn't bad to expect more from your elected choice, rather than justifying it by saying "at least it's not as bad as that guy"
Having no consequences keeps these clowns in office and taking advantage.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2023-01-13, 11:43

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Cool.

Win/win as I see it.

This. Let's just bar both Trump and Biden from running in 2024. I see no downside.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-13, 11:46

I.B. Fine wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:Isn't a "choice" just a singular event?

I'm watching people contort themselves into pretzels to justify why this one isn't as bad as that one. They're both rotten and dumb, OK?
It isn't bad to expect more from your elected choice, rather than justifying it by saying "at least it's not as bad as that guy"
Having no consequences keeps these clowns in office and taking advantage.

If we are comparing Trump's actions with documents verses Biden's we really don't have enough info about Biden's at this point to be 100% sure.

However, for Biden, on first pass it appears that some classified documents were, probably inadvertently, part of the files that were shipped to his post Veep office and part of some files shipped to his home at some point, which no one knew even existed.  (This really begs that question about the control of classified documents in the executive branch, something that Congress absoultely should investigate and fix)

Trump OTOH, deliberately broke the rules about removing classified, or for that matter any, (something that needs investigation for the Biden documents also) documents, upon leaving the WH, and then covered up the theft and maintained them in a very public resort.

So yes, it is fair to say what Trump did was far worse.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-01-13, 12:04

Trapper Gus wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

The documents were in the garage.  Biden's sons (including laptop boy) had access to that garage.  Let the right wing heads explode.

As I said, the biggest protection was that no one knew they were there.

BTW there is absolutely no evidence that it was Hunters laptop, and there is absolute evidence that some of what is on it was created by fellow travelers of Trump.

And you're certain that no one was aware of these documents because..... why exactly?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next