Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

+30
kingstonlake
StylesGShmooth
Rocinante
Fallenangle
msugolfguy
Herbie Green
Green Note
SBSpartan
Cameron
Ted Brogan
DWags
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Turtleneck
xsanguine
Stugots
Toe
Heat Miser
beal99
Cosmo_Kramer
InTenSity
Rodeo Burger
Hut1hut2
AvgMSUJoe
tTito
I.B. Fine
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
34 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Cym Jim Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 9:09

I'm shocked that consensus conservative opinion on this issue is exactly the same as Stormfront's. Truly shocked.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/f12/
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 13:23

how can the police of Ferguson have access to armored tanks and riot gear.. but no dashboard cams..?

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 2599972566 

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 13:32

Every. Single. Time. The. Liberal. Media. Is. Wrong.

It never gets old or changes.

St Louis DA office just confirmed the officer in question suffered an orbital floor fracture to his eye socket from when Mike Brown assaulted him.

Time to find your next thing to cue up your faux outrage, liberals. This one's over, folks.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 13:37

Cym Jim wrote:I'm shocked that consensus conservative opinion on this issue is exactly the same as Stormfront's. Truly shocked.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/f12/

I know...who would have thought Mike Browns thug criminal accomplice lied about how he got shot?

Don't tell me you actually believed him...liberals will believe anything that furthers their racist agenda. When your policies abroad and domestically are beyond disastrous, your administration is caught up in gross corruption scandals every week, I guess all you have left is to hope a white cop murdered a black kid?

Sad how bad the pc police and the vocal, radical, liberal minority have completely ruined this country.

What would happen, you think, if a politician made a public statement saying that if Mike Brown wasn't a violent thug with no respect for the law or societal standards that he'd be alive today? that if Mike Brown didn't have a deep seeded hatred for cops and white people he'd be alive today? All of those are facts, yet, liberals don't like facts because they usually go against their agenda.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:12

This thing is getting ridiculous. When is Bob going to take control of his people?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:25

The_Dude wrote:Every. Single. Time. The. Liberal. Media. Is. Wrong.

It never gets old or changes.

St Louis DA office just confirmed the officer in question suffered an orbital floor fracture to his eye socket from when Mike Brown assaulted him.

Time to find your next thing to cue up your faux outrage, liberals.  This one's over, folks.
I hope it's over.. then we can move on to murdering more unarmed black kids..  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 3493939353 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:26

oh - and it's cute watching republicans trust the government when it suits their racist agenda..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:45

The_Dude wrote:St Louis DA office just confirmed the officer in question suffered an orbital floor fracture to his eye socket from when Mike Brown assaulted him..

Please provide a link. All I've seen is he had an injury to the side of the head. Nothing about it being positively the result of an assault.

Or you can continue to shape the narrative to fit your preconceived notions. God you're ridiculous.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:how can the police of Ferguson have access to armored tanks and riot gear.. but no dashboard cams..?

Did you see that line of national guard losers last night? Looked like they'd been to Dunham's, grabbed a few sticks and hockey masks, and gone out to catch themselves a ******.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:47

Rocinante wrote:

Please provide a link.  All I've seen is he had an injury to the side of the head.  Nothing about it being positively the result of an assault.  

Or you can continue to shape the narrative to fit your preconceived notions.  God you're ridiculous.
bet he read it in the media.. so it must be true..  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 502811600 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:47

Cym Jim wrote:

Did you see that line of national guard losers last night? Looked like they'd been to Dunham's, grabbed a few sticks and hockey masks, and gone out to catch themselves a ******.
yeah I saw the video.... still waiting on republicans to denounce the evils of big government.. and government tyranny....

oh. wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:48

Rocinante wrote:

Please provide a link.  All I've seen is he had an injury to the side of the head.  Nothing about it being positively the result of an assault.  

Or you can continue to shape the narrative to fit your preconceived notions.  God you're ridiculous.

Unarmed kids who throw punches at cops deserve to shot 6-8 times. Especially if they're black and "obviously on something!"
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:good news republicans.. the KKK is helping out with your cause..

KKK Raising Funds for "Hero" Cop

Post in the discussion:

"Well I think it was a good idea to help the white cop with fund raising but they should have not done it under the banner of the kkk. They should of raised the money without saying they were the kkk. Should of done it under disguise. KKK name is too toxic and the liberal jew media will make them look bad."

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 1966794946 
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:53

Cym Jim wrote:

Unarmed kids who throw punches at cops deserve to shot 6-8 times. Especially if they're black and "obviously on something!"
if republicans feel that bad for an eye injury.. imagine how bad they must feel for an unarmed kid who was shot 6-8 times.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:54

Cym Jim wrote:

Post in the discussion:

"Well I think it was a good idea to help the white cop with fund raising but they should have not done it under the banner of the kkk. They should of raised the money without saying they were the kkk. Should of done it under disguise. KKK name is too toxic and the liberal jew media will make them look bad."

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 1966794946 
I swear, that reads just like the 2016 republican national committee platform.. you can even hear Rush Limbaugh as the keynote speaker reading it verbatim.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 14:57

Nevermind I found it.....

The Gateway Pundit.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

Sounds like they are not generally considered a very viable source and they often print unverified stories that later prove false.

Not saying this one is, DUDE, just... y'know... saying... maybe read actual news.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 15:01

Rocinante wrote:Nevermind I found it.....

The Gateway Pundit.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

Sounds like they are not generally considered a very viable source and they often print unverified stories that later prove false.  

Not saying this one is, DUDE, just... y'know... saying... maybe read actual news.
wow...

now we'll hear from Michael Brown about his injuries...

oh. wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 19:07

The_Dude wrote:What would happen, you think, if a politician made a public statement saying that if Mike Brown wasn't a violent thug with no respect for the law or societal standards that he'd be alive today? that if Mike Brown didn't have a deep seeded hatred for cops and white people he'd be alive today?

Sounds like you knew this poor kid personally?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 21:04

Does anyone here actually wait for facts to make a decision? Half of the shit that comes out is wrong inside of 48 hours so far.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 21:13

SBSpartan wrote:Does anyone here actually wait for facts to make a decision?  Half of the shit that comes out is wrong inside of 48 hours so far.

Where's the fun in that? Please speculate!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 21:54

This is going to hurt the narrative. Video: Mike Brown paying for cigars. Owner never reported a robbery.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan Tue 19 Aug 2014 - 22:11

StylesGShmooth wrote:This is going to hurt the narrative.  Video: Mike Brown paying for cigars.  Owner never reported a robbery.

Maybe I am missing something. Where does he pay? I honestly can't tell cause he is leaning way over the counter.

It certainly doesn't explain the pushing at the front of the store with the clerk.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 8:16

SBSpartan wrote:Does anyone here actually wait for facts to make a decision?  Half of the shit that comes out is wrong inside of 48 hours so far.
unarmed black kid murdered by a cop...

republicans/KKK take the side of the cop, big government and support the actions of militarized government tyranny on private citizens..

tells me about all I need to know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 8:20

StylesGShmooth wrote:This is going to hurt the narrative.  Video: Mike Brown paying for cigars.  Owner never reported a robbery.
are you saying that republicans and {gulp} the government are lying to the American people?

I can't believe it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 8:22

Fox News reporting more racial tension in Missouri last night:

Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 9:16

Cym Jim wrote:Fox News reporting more racial tension in Missouri last night:

That guy is not even from St Louis...he's from the south side of Chicago  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 1550444538 Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 1550444538 Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 1550444538 
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 10:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:how can the police of Ferguson have access to armored tanks and riot gear.. but no dashboard cams..?

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/18916-after-militarizing-police-obama-urges-peace-in-ferguson

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/17056-obama-flooding-u-s-streets-with-weapons-of-war-for-local-police

Maybe if the federal govt would have given them dashboard cams first this wouldn't have happened...Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 2745783546
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 12:25

remember Cliven Bundy - the white racist rancher from out west who was stealing from the government?

And remember when republicans came rushing to his defense when police and military showed up? How they were just offended by big government and it's overreach?

hmmm....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 12:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:remember Cliven Bundy - the white racist rancher from out west who was stealing from the government?

And remember when republicans came rushing to his defense when police and military showed up? How they were just offended by big government and it's overreach?

hmmm....

I know its difficult Bob but let's try to stay on topic... Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 4113017228 
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:13

CheesySpartan wrote:

I know its difficult Bob but let's try to stay on topic... Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 4113017228 
I am on topic.. it likely just doesn't suit your agenda.

Republican Stance:

- unarmed black kid accused of walking down the street - dangerous thug who was murdered by police (government employees)
- racist white rancher accused of using government land to house his cattle - hero who is being harassed by big government
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:14

Michael Brown...just an upstanding citizen on his way to college where he would no doubt have been an honor student...and this is his criminal accomplice behind him..

EDIT: How do you insert a picture?  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 2599972566 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I am on topic.. it likely just doesn't suit your agenda.

Republican Stance:

- unarmed black kid accused of walking down the street - dangerous thug who was murdered by police (government employees)
- racist white rancher accused of using government land to house his cattle - hero who is being harassed by big government

Is that you, Al Sharpton?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:19

The_Dude wrote:Michael Brown...just an upstanding citizen on his way to college where he would no doubt have been an honor student...and this is his criminal accomplice behind him..

EDIT:  How do you insert a picture?   Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 2599972566 
no need to insert a picture.. we know what really scary unarmed black thugs look like.

oh - and did you see the video of the scary black thug paying for the cigars? Too bad you were manipulated by the media and government... maybe one day republicans will learn to become less dependent on both.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
no need to insert a picture.. we know what really scary unarmed black thugs look like.

oh - and did you see the video of the scary black thug paying for the cigars? Too bad you were manipulated by the media and government... maybe one day republicans will learn to become less dependent on both.

I saw a video of a black thug put his hand around the neck of a 60 year old shop owner who was twice his size?  I saw a black thug commit assault and battery?  I personally have never committed assault and battery, have you?

EDIT: Here is a picture of the upstanding criminal known as Mike Brown and his criminal friend who was the 'eye witness' to the shooting..no way his friend would lie, right?

Personally, people that pose in pictures pointing a gun, smoking a blunt, and having wads of cash in their mouth...first thing I assume is that they are an upstanding citizen who is going to be an honor student in college...if only a racist white cop wouldn't have shot him dead while he was begging for his life..
Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 3033533

Last edited by The_Dude on Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:25; edited 1 time in total
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:24

The_Dude wrote:

I saw a video of a black thug put his hand around the neck of a 60 year old shop owner who was twice his size?  I saw a black thug commit assault and battery?  I personally have never committed assault and battery, have you?

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 3033533
wow...

yes - like you and the KKK, I'm glad he's dead.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

The video does not show him paying for anything. Usually when I pay for items at a convenience store the clerk doesn't come around to the front of the counter and confront me and I grab him and push him before I leave...but that's me  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 2599972566 
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
wow...

yes - like you and the KKK, I'm glad he's dead.

Nope--never said that. Just when I have visual evidence that a person is a violent thug--both video and picture--and they meet a violent death...I am skeptical in believing he was on his knees with his hands in the air begging for his life when the cop said **** you and killed him execution style...and all of that according to his criminal friend.

Liberals, do you ever get tired of jumping to conclusions and being wrong? Duke Lacrosse, Trayvon Martin, now this...it never ends with you being wrong It's constant--like the sun setting and rising. You want it to be true that a white cop murdered a black kid begging for his life that you've become completely paralyzed and have lost all cognitive functions.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:29

CheesySpartan wrote:

The video does not show him paying for anything.  Usually when I pay for items at a convenience store the clerk doesn't come around to the front of the counter and confront me and I grab him and push him before I leave...but that's me  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 2599972566 
okay....

so you are of the opinion that the scary unarmed black thug stole cigars.. but yet you want everyone to withhold judgement when it comes to the government employee that murdered the scary unarmed black thug.

got it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:29

The_Dude wrote:

Nope--never said that.  Just when I have visual evidence that a person is a violent thug--both video and picture--and they meet a violent death...I am skeptical in believing he was on his knees with his hands in the air begging for his life when the cop said **** you and killed him execution style...and all of that according to his criminal friend.

Liberals, do you ever get tired of jumping to conclusions and being wrong?  Duke Lacrosse, Trayvon Martin, now this...it never ends with you being wrong  It's constant--like the sun setting and rising.  You want it to be true that a white cop murdered a black kid begging for his life that you've become completely paralyzed and have lost all cognitive functions.
don't get me started on Trayvon Martin...

he's just another unarmed black thug that deserved to die. Glad he's dead too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 20 Aug 2014 - 13:30

CheesySpartan wrote:

The video does not show him paying for anything.  Usually when I pay for items at a convenience store the clerk doesn't come around to the front of the counter and confront me and I grab him and push him before I leave...but that's me  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 5 2599972566 

Yeah...I was  scratch myself in trying to find out when and where he paid for those cigars.

Personally, for me, when I buy something the next thing that occurs is the owner of the store confronting me and me proceeding to commit assault and battery on the store owner.
Maybe that's just me? Maybe committing assault and battery on the store owner after you purchase a good is standard in Ferguson?  No 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next