Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

+30
kingstonlake
StylesGShmooth
Rocinante
Fallenangle
msugolfguy
Herbie Green
Green Note
SBSpartan
Cameron
Ted Brogan
DWags
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Turtleneck
xsanguine
Stugots
Toe
Heat Miser
beal99
Cosmo_Kramer
InTenSity
Rodeo Burger
Hut1hut2
AvgMSUJoe
tTito
I.B. Fine
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
34 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:32 pm

here's a question for republicans and the KKK...

do you think the white cop will be convicted, if charged with anything?

I suspect he'll be charged with something.. not 1st degree murder, as it's going to be difficult to prove premeditation.. but I suspect that he'll be charged with 2nd degree.. maybe manslaughter.

no way he gets convicted, though - I said that incessantly about your other hero, George Zimmerman, at Wells Hall - no way was he going to get convicted. Same with the white cop who murdered Michael Brown.

you heard it here first.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:33 pm

The_Dude wrote:

Yeah...I was  scratch myself in trying to find out when and where he paid for those cigars.

Personally, for me, when I buy something the next thing that occurs is the owner of the store confronting me and me proceeding to commit assault and battery on the store owner.
Maybe that's just me?  Maybe committing assault and battery on the store owner after you purchase a good is standard in Ferguson?   No 
you should really withhold judgement until the facts are out..

oh - you're not talking about the white cop? you're talking about the black thug? by all means.. judge away!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

oh - you're not talking about the white cop? you're talking about the black thug? by all means.. judge away!

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 6 2_3019238
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:35 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Coming from a liberal, the irony is just too rich.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:37 pm

The_Dude wrote:

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 6 2_3019238
not mad.. just interesting watching republicans join their KKK counterparts in celebrating the death of an unarmed black kid..

I'm actually thankful that you're not pretending to care about Michael Brown.. just confirms what we already know.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:38 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
okay....

so you are of the opinion that the scary unarmed black thug stole cigars.. but yet you want everyone to withhold judgement when it comes to the government employee that murdered the scary unarmed black thug.

got it.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/ferguson-police-report

Its not my opinion...its a fact...I don't believe I need any more information then the police report and the video to make an informed decision.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:39 pm

The_Dude wrote:

Coming from a liberal, the irony is just too rich.
I'd like to respond, but I'm too busy withholding judgement while watching the video of the black thug committing assault and battery on the store clerk and then assaulting the police officer.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:41 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/ferguson-police-report

Its not my opinion...its a fact...I don't believe I need any more information then the police report and the video to make an informed decision.
cool - thanks. Like you, I'm glad an unarmed black kid was murdered.

in fact, join me and donate to the KKK - they're raising money for the brave "hero" who murdered the unarmed black thug:

KKK Raising Money For Ferguson Police Officer
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
don't get me started on Trayvon Martin...

he's just another unarmed black thug that deserved to die. Glad he's dead too.

We both probably agree on Trayvon--Zimmerman is a piece of shit imo--- guy with a little wiener and a gun. But if you are in fear of your life and getting beat, you have the right to self defense.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:52 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
cool - thanks. Like you, I'm glad an unarmed black kid was murdered.

in fact, join me and donate to the KKK - they're raising money for the brave "hero" who murdered the unarmed black thug:

KKK Raising Money For Ferguson Police Officer

Your really awful to debate with Bob. I never said I'm glad anyone is dead and I don't support the Republican party or the POS KKK. I merely pointed out that with the evidence available I am comfortable saying Michael Brown committed a crime. What happened after is still unclear IMO.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Bob, the one lesson to learn hear between Trayvon and Mike Brown...when you go seeking violent confrontations, nothing good can result.

Bob, is it common for you to assault police officers and seek physical confrontations with strangers? Probably not because you were likely raised by parents who taught you to not seek out dangerous confrontations with people.

Its like when someone gets hit by a car and gets paralyzed or really messed up when they had the right of way to walk...yeah, you had the right of way and the car broke the law...but you are the one that is dead and should have looked both ways. You really showed that cop how tough you are Mike Brown by pushing up daisies.

The bottom line is, Mike Brown's story should be a text book case to tech young men of all races that when you break the law, have zero respect for authority, and seek physical confrontations, don't be shocked when the end result is you getting fucked up.

If Mike Brown had simply not robbed the store or had simply listened to the officer to walk in the sidewalk he'd be alive. That's a fact, Jack, but apparently Mike Brown had zero fault in his own tragic death. Some white cop woke up that morning telling himself he was going to murder a black kid on his knees begging for his life.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:58 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:

Your really awful to debate with Bob.  I never said I'm glad anyone is dead and I don't support the Republican party or the POS KKK.  I merely pointed out that with the evidence available I am comfortable saying Michael Brown committed a crime.  What happened after is still unclear IMO.

This. And if it turns out that the cop's use of force is not justified, then he will pay for it dearly. But time and time again, the media and liberals jump to conclusions that fit the narrative they have been brainwashed into believing.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:01 pm

The_Dude wrote:

We both probably agree on Trayvon--Zimmerman is a piece of shit imo--- guy with a little wiener and a gun.  But if you are in fear of your life and getting beat, you have the right to self defense.
that's where we see it differently

if anyone was in fear of their life, it was Trayvon - being followed and subsequently confronted by a thug with a gun.. Trayvon had every right to fight for his life.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:04 pm

The_Dude wrote:Bob, the one lesson to learn hear between Trayvon and Mike Brown...when you go seeking violent confrontations, nothing good can result.

Bob, is it common for you to assault police officers and seek physical confrontations with strangers?  Probably not because you were likely raised by parents who taught you to not seek out dangerous confrontations with people.

Its like when someone gets hit by a car and gets paralyzed or really messed up when they had the right of way to walk...yeah, you had the right of way and the car broke the law...but you are the one that is dead and should have looked both ways.  You really showed that cop how tough you are Mike Brown by pushing up daisies.

The bottom line is, Mike Brown's story should be a text book case to tech young men of all races that when you break the law, have zero respect for authority, and seek physical confrontations, don't be shocked when the end result is you getting fucked up.

If Mike Brown had simply not robbed the store or had simply listened to the officer to walk in the sidewalk he'd be alive.  That's a fact, Jack, but apparently Mike Brown had zero fault in his own tragic death.  Some white cop woke up that morning telling himself he was going to murder a black kid on his knees begging for his life.

I have a feeling that you and I were raised differently..

anyway, yes - by all appearances, Michael Brown wasn't on track to become a Rhodes Scholar. But I don't think that means he deserved to be gunned down in the streets.. and then sit back in the comfort of our air conditioned offices, homes, etc and say "well, the little black thug went out looking for trouble and he found it"..

that's not the society I want to belong to - and it's not how I was raised. And it's why I don't side with the KKK who is raising money for the "hero" officer.

so I suppose we don't see eye to eye on that, either.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:06 pm

The_Dude wrote:

We both probably agree on Trayvon--Zimmerman is a piece of shit imo--- guy with a little wiener and a gun.  But if you are in fear of your life and getting beat, you have the right to self defense.

Of course, if you're the fat, cowardly, and physically inept type, the best course of action is not to follow people around and confront them.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

anyway, yes - by all appearances, Michael Brown wasn't on track to become a Rhodes Scholar. But I don't think that means he deserved to be gunned down in the streets.. so I suppose we don't see eye to eye on that, either.

No one deserves to be gunned down but we still don't have all the facts of the incident to decide whether Brown was gunned down in cold blood or if it was justifiable homicide.

Last edited by CheesySpartan on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:08 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:

Well we still don't have all the facts of the incident to decide whether Brown was gunned down in cold blood or if it was justifiable homicide.
(I added some stuff to my previous post)

I don't rely on the government to present the facts, that's for sure. If you have that much faith in the government, that's great.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:09 pm

The_Dude wrote: zero

Great academic paper.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
(I added some stuff to my previous post)

I don't rely on the government to present the facts, that's for sure. If you have that much faith in the government, that's great.

Do we have another option that doesn't involve speculation in this case?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:13 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:

not that I can tell..

we have the KKK and the right wing nuts - who celebrate the murder of an unarmed black kid.

and we have people like me - who see it as a very tragic situation. And can't understand why it's seen as entertainment by a lot of people.. and a source of bemusement, ridiculing and smearing not only the young man's life but his death..

just seems odd to me... and it's not the kind of thing I enjoy about our society.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:15 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:

Please do not speculate.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

anyway, yes - by all appearances, Michael Brown wasn't on track to become a Rhodes Scholar. But I don't think that means he deserved to be gunned down in the streets.. and then sit back in the comfort of our air conditioned offices, homes, etc and say "well, the little black thug went out looking for trouble and he found it"..

that's not the society I want to belong to - and it's not how I was raised. And it's why I don't side with the KKK who is raising money for the "hero" officer.

so I suppose we don't see eye to eye on that, either.

I doubt it Bob. We were both likely raised by two parents in a middle class household that valued treating your fellow man with respect with emphasis on education and family. I know I was. I don't have a criminal history, I've spent time in a soup kitchen in Detroit handing out meals, I give to charity, and I treat people with respect ( in real life ) probably not all that different from you.

We have opposing political views for the most part--that's fine. I am also not siding with the KKK, where did you get that notion from? But as in any case, I believe in our system of innocent until proven guilty. You seem like you wanted to tie a noose around the cops neck and hang him with hours of the incident while absolving Mike Brown from any wrong doing in his death.

This is where we differ. Id use this instance to teach black youth Mike Brown is an example of when you embrace the thug mentality and have zero respect for society and your fellow man, this is what happens to you. You end up as another statistic. You should have seen my shocked face when I saw his mom and dad have different last names. Single parent inner city households is almost a death sentence to young black men, look at the stats.

Democrats have destroyed the black family structure, starting with LBJs Great Society. Look at the data. It's out there. Don't keep your head in the sand and recite Al Sharpton rhetoric.

Why were blacks WAY less violent and way less likely to commit crimes before they even had civil rights? Are you going to argue a black person in the 1920s had better opportunity than they do today? What changed? What have black kids born out of wedlock gone up 1000% since the mid 1960s?

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:33 pm

I'm just praying a pretty white girl goes missing soon so the media can get back on track with important news coverage.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:46 pm

The_Dude wrote:

I doubt it Bob.  We were both likely raised by two parents in a middle class household that valued treating your fellow man with respect with emphasis on education and family.  I know I was.  I don't have a criminal history, I've spent time in a soup kitchen in Detroit handing out meals, I give to charity, and I treat people with respect ( in real life ) probably not all that different from you.

We have opposing political views for the most part--that's fine.  I am also not siding with the KKK, where did you get that notion from?  But as in any case, I believe in our system of innocent until proven guilty.  You seem like you wanted to tie a noose around the cops neck and hang him with hours of the incident while absolving Mike Brown from any wrong doing in his death.

This is where we differ.  Id use this instance to teach black youth Mike Brown is an example of when you embrace the thug mentality and have zero respect for society and your fellow man, this is what happens to you.  You end up as another statistic.  You should have seen my shocked face when I saw his mom and dad have different last names.  Single parent inner city households is almost a death sentence to young black men, look at the stats.

Democrats have destroyed the black family structure, starting with LBJs Great Society.  Look at the data.  It's out there.  Don't keep your head in the sand and recite Al Sharpton rhetoric.

Why were blacks WAY less violent and way less likely to commit crimes before they even had civil rights?  Are you going to argue a black person in the 1920s had better opportunity than they do today?  What changed?  What have black kids born out of wedlock gone up 1000% since the mid 1960s?

yeah, I wasn't raised in that family.. pretty much raised myself with no emphasis on education or family.. and I may have been arrested a few times... maybe that's why we view things differently.

I've never said you're siding with the KKK - (though they happen to be on your side) -  Wink  - I'm simply saying that they would probably really enjoy the pictures you've posted of Michael Brown and the way you've smeared not only his life but his death.

yes - trust me, the field I work in, I am very aware of at risk youths. And while you might think that Democrats have "destroyed the black family structure", I can assure you that the biggest problem facing urban youth is not a political party but a culture that has let them down. A culture that glorifies sports and entertainment while devaluing (and defunding) education.

there are a myriad of reasons that outline aspects of our society that contribute to a broken family structure. And, yes, I've looked at the data - I know the data... I've collected the data - I've studied the data - trust me. But data doesn't put it's arm around a kid who can't understand why an unarmed kid who looks just like him was killed by a police officer.. and why people then choose to smear the life and death of the kid that was killed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Cym Jim wrote:I'm just praying a pretty white girl goes missing soon so the media can get back on track with important news coverage.

That is one thing the black community does not have to fear. Black kids are never abducted or otherwise go missing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

That is one thing the black community does not have to fear. Black kids are never abducted or otherwise go missing.
solid point. Otherwise the news would cover it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yeah, I wasn't raised in that family.. pretty much raised myself with no emphasis on education or family.. and I may have been arrested a few times... maybe that's why we view things differently.

I've never said you're siding with the KKK - (though they happen to be on your side) -  Wink  -  I'm simply saying that they would probably really enjoy the pictures you've posted of Michael Brown and the way you've smeared not only his life but his death.

yes - trust me, the field I work in, I am very aware of at risk youths. And while you might think that Democrats have "destroyed the black family structure", I can assure you that the biggest problem facing urban youth is not a political party but a culture that has let them down. A culture that glorifies sports and entertainment while devaluing (and defunding) education.

there are a myriad of reasons that outline aspects of our society that contribute to a broken family structure. And, yes, I've looked at the data - I know the data... I've collected the data - I've studied the data - trust me. But data doesn't put it's arm around a kid who can't understand why an unarmed kid who looks just like him was killed by a police officer.. and why people then choose to smear the life and death of the kid that was killed.

What about people that said the cop deserves to die and that he's guilty until innocent? And the smearing of him? It's tragic all around.

But only one side has convicted the cop and it's disgusting and irresponsible. Sharpton, the Governor of Missouri, everyone on msnbc, cnn etc all have said the cop is guilty without knowing ANY FACTS. Not a single person on Fox News has said the kid deserved to die or the cop is innocent. Not one. I turn on msnbc and its pure hate, constantly. I mean, you have democratic politicians telling black people republicans want them back in chains? Really? You have democratic politicians giving rousing speeches about how unfair we are as a country. Really? Saying that white America doesn't value black people. Really? Until the democratic politicians stop instilling generational hate into the black community, it won't change. Hate rots you from the inside.

That's why I blame the Democrats...they have had the entire control over the black community for half a century and they have regressed, considerably. Look at crime rates and children born out of wedlock before the civil rights movement...don't tell me a black person had better opportunity in the 1910s than they do now.

100 black men last year were killed by cops. 5,000 black men were killed by other black men. 50-1 ratio. Yet, cops killing black men is the real disaster, right? What a complete fucking joke.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:49 pm

The_Dude wrote:

What about people that said the cop deserves to die and that he's guilty until innocent?  And the smearing of him?  It's tragic all around.  

But only one side has convicted the cop and it's disgusting and irresponsible.  Sharpton, the Governor of Missouri, everyone on msnbc, cnn etc all have said the cop is guilty without knowing ANY FACTS.  Not a single person on Fox News has said the kid deserved to die or the cop is innocent.  Not one.  I turn on msnbc and its pure hate, constantly.  I mean, you have democratic politicians telling black people republicans want them back in chains?  Really?  You have democratic politicians giving rousing speeches about how unfair we are as a country.  Really?  Saying that white America doesn't value black people.  Really? Until the democratic politicians stop instilling generational hate into the black community, it won't change.  Hate rots you from the inside.

That's why I blame the Democrats...they have had the entire control over the black community for half a century and they have regressed, considerably.  Look at crime rates and children born out of wedlock before the civil rights movement...don't tell me a black person had better opportunity in the 1910s than they do now.

100 black men last year were killed by cops.  5,000 black men were killed by other black men.  50-1 ratio.  Yet, cops killing black men is the real disaster, right?  What a complete fucking joke.
of course the cop doesn't deserve to die - and I haven't seen or heard of anyone smearing him...

nobody deserves to die.

and I would suggest that you not tune into the mainstream media - they're all beholden to the corporate conglomerate and their stories are predetermined based on their targeted demographic. They're all the same.

but you choose to watch what you wish.

and of course Democrats are part of the problem - just as Republicans are. We're all part of the problem. And I agree with your assessment of hate - hate is a very insidious emotion - which is why I actually have such empathy for the right wing hate mongers like Limbaugh, BecKKK, Hannity - the folks at Fox News. I know that their act is to entertain but it really has to infiltrate part of your personal life to some extent. I hope their families don't suffer the way they seem to.

anyway - things aren't likely to change in such a divided country. When the people who make the rules do so by dividing people along racial lines, gender lines, deciding who someone can and can't love, etc - it doesn't set itself up well to be a well-functioning society.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I've never said you're siding with the KKK - (though they happen to be on your side) -  Wink  -  I'm simply saying that they would probably really enjoy the pictures you've posted of Michael Brown and the way you've smeared not only his life but his death.

You're a great American. Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 6 Usa-united-states-of-america-22591331-1440-1080
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
of course the cop doesn't deserve to die - and I haven't seen or heard of anyone smearing him...

nobody deserves to die.

and I would suggest that you not tune into the mainstream media - they're all beholden to the corporate conglomerate and their stories are predetermined based on their targeted demographic. They're all the same.

but you choose to watch what you wish.

and of course Democrats are part of the problem - just as Republicans are. We're all part of the problem. And I agree with your assessment of hate - hate is a very insidious emotion - which is why I actually have such empathy for the right wing hate mongers like Limbaugh, BecKKK, Hannity - the folks at Fox News. I know that their act is to entertain but it really has to infiltrate part of your personal life to some extent. I hope their families don't suffer the way they seem to.

anyway - things aren't likely to change in such a divided country. When the people who make the rules do so by dividing people along racial lines, gender lines, deciding who someone can and can't love, etc - it doesn't set itself up well to be a well-functioning society.

Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 6 President_Barack_Obama
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Bob, one thing we have in common is neither of us dress up as superheroes at tailgates.  Is shooting a goddamn unarmed black kid legal? - Page 6 969504605 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Dude, did I just read you say that black people were less likely to commit crimes before Jim Crow was outlawed?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:03 pm

The_Dude wrote:

I doubt it Bob.  We were both likely raised by two parents in a middle class household that valued treating your fellow man with respect with emphasis on education and family.  I know I was.  I don't have a criminal history, I've spent time in a soup kitchen in Detroit handing out meals, I give to charity, and I treat people with respect ( in real life ) probably not all that different from you.

We have opposing political views for the most part--that's fine.  I am also not siding with the KKK, where did you get that notion from?  But as in any case, I believe in our system of innocent until proven guilty.  You seem like you wanted to tie a noose around the cops neck and hang him with hours of the incident while absolving Mike Brown from any wrong doing in his death.

This is where we differ.  Id use this instance to teach black youth Mike Brown is an example of when you embrace the thug mentality and have zero respect for society and your fellow man, this is what happens to you.  You end up as another statistic.  You should have seen my shocked face when I saw his mom and dad have different last names.  Single parent inner city households is almost a death sentence to young black men, look at the stats.

Democrats have destroyed the black family structure, starting with LBJs Great Society.  Look at the data.  It's out there.  Don't keep your head in the sand and recite Al Sharpton rhetoric.

Why were blacks WAY less violent and way less likely to commit crimes before they even had civil rights?  Are you going to argue a black person in the 1920s had better opportunity than they do today?  What changed?  What have black kids born out of wedlock gone up 1000% since the mid 1960s?

Not trying to bust balls but it's the internet extremists like you and Bob who hold so much contempt for the other side that has fucked up America. I'm old but shit at the end of the day Tip O' niell and Ronald Reagan drank beer with each other. Now there is so much animosity toward the other party that they'd rather shut down government and see the other side fail. It's just fucked up. And both sides are so positive that they are what's best for America they will stand firm for "the country".

We can't compromise anymore. It's just lawsuits and fucked up law makers. Oh well.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 pm

DWags wrote:

Not trying to bust balls but it's the internet extremists like you and Bob who hold so much contempt for the other side that has fucked up America.  I'm old but shit at the end of the day Tip O' niell and Ronald Reagan drank beer with each other.  Now there is so much animosity toward the other party that they'd rather shut down government and see the other side fail.  It's just fucked up.  And both sides are so positive that they are what's best for America they will stand firm for "the country".

We can't compromise anymore. It's just lawsuits and fucked up law makers.  Oh well.

I bet the majority of the country agrees with you...the challenge is how do we fix it?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:59 pm

By selling the Packers to the CFL.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:11 pm

Turtleneck wrote:By selling the Packers to the CFL.

LOL...FU
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:14 pm

22:12:30
CheesySpartan wrote:

LOL...FU

He knows how to piss us off. Lucky I can't hear him over the four Super Bowl trophies.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:16 pm

DWags wrote:22:12:30

He knows how to piss us off.  Lucky I can't hear him over the four Super Bowl trophies.

Are you the "Lions will win 12" guy from last year? I am still pissed at that guy. Jinxed an entire season.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:54 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Are you the "Lions will win 12" guy from last year? I am still pissed at that guy. Jinxed an entire season.

...lions will win 12 THIS year!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next