Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Travis, I found your new favorite Lions hat

3 posters

Go down

Hey Travis, I found your new favorite Lions hat Empty Hey Travis, I found your new favorite Lions hat

Post by tGreenWay Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:49 pm

I just want your hairs to stay dry, and you can talk like a Brit at the same time. Oh! and you can get it for 30% off with the code RUSH30.

https://shop.detroitlions.com/mens-new-era-detroit-lions-peaky-duckbill-fitted-hat/p-15819242715817+z-9797-2734624742?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r1c1:po-4
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Hey Travis, I found your new favorite Lions hat Empty Re: Hey Travis, I found your new favorite Lions hat

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:24 pm

They only have small and medium :( my head is far too gigantic for that :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Travis, I found your new favorite Lions hat Empty Re: Hey Travis, I found your new favorite Lions hat

Post by tGreenWay Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:33 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:They only have small and medium :( my head is far too gigantic for that :(

Damn. They must’ve just run out of Large. It was still available when I posted the link.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:38 pm

I wish they had more Lions swag in this shaded of Honolulu BlueHey Travis, I found your new favorite Lions hat Fb_img10
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:55 pm

duffy munn wrote:I wish they had more Lions swag in this shaded of Honolulu BlueHey Travis, I found your new favorite Lions hat Fb_img10

Was that the original Honolulu blue?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:04 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I wish they had more Lions swag in this shaded of Honolulu BlueHey Travis, I found your new favorite Lions hat Fb_img10

I'm not sure but I've always liked it. These days I can't tell the difference between the Lions and Carolina Panthers
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:09 pm

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm not sure but I've always liked it. These days I can't tell the difference between the Lions and Carolina Panthers

The Lions home uniforms look so much better on tv than they do in person. That light blue just isn’t attractive. On tv, it’s one of if not the best looking uniforms in the league.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down