Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you don’t have Travis’s luck, where are you watching the Lions tomorrow?

+5
Turtleneck
Nordic
The Pantry
NigelUno
DWags
9 posters

Go down

If you don’t have Travis’s luck, where are you watching the Lions tomorrow?  Empty If you don’t have Travis’s luck, where are you watching the Lions tomorrow?

Post by DWags 2024-01-13, 15:30

I’m painfully jealous of Travis’s lower bowl seats. If you aren’t that lucky what’s your plans?

I’m going to and from East Lansing tomorrow. Getting home in time for the Packers game. Then my daughters and their significant others are coming to watch the Packers second half, and then the lions.

So what is everybody’s plans?

Bar?

House party?

Locked in, in your man cave, by yourself, to important of a game to have background noise and people around.

I get to play with house money. No way I thought my team was going to be in this position.

You’re the favorite, or one of the favorites, it gets nerve-racking
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

If you don’t have Travis’s luck, where are you watching the Lions tomorrow?  Empty Re: If you don’t have Travis’s luck, where are you watching the Lions tomorrow?

Post by NigelUno 2024-01-13, 15:37

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

If you don’t have Travis’s luck, where are you watching the Lions tomorrow?  Empty Re: If you don’t have Travis’s luck, where are you watching the Lions tomorrow?

Post by The Pantry 2024-01-13, 15:44

From the comfort of my bed. Likely fall asleep before halftime and not know the result until morning.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-01-13, 16:21

Sparty game at noon. Stop for snacks at the corner store. Home in time for Packers. Pregame drinking. Lions. Blackout. Got a buddy coming to stay with us to help with the later. Gonna be a perfect day.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-01-13, 16:25

If you don’t have Travis’s luck, where are you watching the Lions tomorrow?  200.gif?cid=ddb306a5dvnjg7aab4aw24figsv1qzi990n8nn4zxjjcho6l&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2024-01-13, 17:29

I'm not a fan of the 8pm start. It's certainly bad for sports bars and I may have to take a greenway/Bob style nap(s) tomorrow.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-01-13, 17:34

duffy munn wrote:I'm not a fan of the 8pm start. It's certainly bad for sports bars and I may have to take a greenway/Bob style nap(s) tomorrow.

I think Bob goes to bed before 8pm.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-13, 18:08

Turtleneck wrote:
duffy munn wrote:I'm not a fan of the 8pm start. It's certainly bad for sports bars and I may have to take a greenway/Bob style nap(s) tomorrow.

I think Bob goes to bed before 8pm.

Twice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, duffy munn and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-13, 18:23

Holiday weekend tho
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2024-01-13, 19:03

I have a 12:30 tee time tomorrow. I won't watch, that way it gives the Lions a chance.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-13, 19:32

Nordic wrote:Sparty game at noon. Stop for snacks at the corner store. Home in time for Packers. Pregame drinking. Lions. Blackout. Got a buddy coming to stay with us to help with the later. Gonna be a perfect day.

We have a corner store?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-13, 19:36

I’ll stream a part of the game from the lower bowl. However, for me, the lower bowl is the toilet that doesn’t have the extra height. 🚽🧻
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-13, 19:49

InTenSity wrote:I have a 12:30 tee time tomorrow. I won't watch, that way it gives the Lions a chance.

Dude, how long have you been waiting for this? Sit your ass down and enjoy. Y’all deserve this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2024-01-13, 20:17

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:I have a 12:30 tee time tomorrow. I won't watch, that way it gives the Lions a chance.

Dude, how long have you been waiting for this? Sit your ass down and enjoy. Y’all deserve this.
I hope the Lions win but my day isn't ruined if they don't. I'm more upset by an msu basketball loss during the season than anything the lions do.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-01-14, 16:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:Sparty game at noon. Stop for snacks at the corner store. Home in time for Packers. Pregame drinking. Lions. Blackout. Got a buddy coming to stay with us to help with the later. Gonna be a perfect day.

We have a corner store?

Quick update. Did Beggar’s for brunch after Steven Izzo’s historic game. twife and buddy have Packers on now. Found out the girls and a boyfriend are coming over from MSU for the Leo’s game. No time for a nap.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-14, 16:53

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

We have a corner store?

Quick update. Did Beggar’s for brunch after Steven Izzo’s historic game. twife and buddy have Packers on now. Found out the girls and a boyfriend are coming over from MSU for the Leo’s game. No time for a nap.

No problem. Take two tomorrow to balance things out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-01-14, 17:03

tGreenWay wrote:

We have a corner store?

Are you two roommates?

If you don’t have Travis’s luck, where are you watching the Lions tomorrow?  Perfect-strangers-tv-show
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-14, 17:22

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

We have a corner store?

Are you two roommates?

If you don’t have Travis’s luck, where are you watching the Lions tomorrow?  Perfect-strangers-tv-show

Nordy is great for spooning on cold nights.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-01-14, 19:15

Ballsy move letting a meth dealer on the sideline.

[tw]1746683997231665169?s=46[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down