Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federal Judge Esther Salas son murdered, husband shot at New Jersey home

+2
DWags
kingstonlake
6 posters

Go down

Federal Judge Esther Salas son murdered, husband shot at New Jersey home Empty Federal Judge Esther Salas son murdered, husband shot at New Jersey home

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-20, 07:12

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/07/19/nyregion/shooting-nj-judge-esther-salas.amp.html

Husband was a defense attorney. Some high profile cases. Gang related, Deutsche bank Epstein connection, etc.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Federal Judge Esther Salas son murdered, husband shot at New Jersey home Empty Re: Federal Judge Esther Salas son murdered, husband shot at New Jersey home

Post by DWags 2020-07-20, 08:08

Just coming to post this. I do believe that the lady, for get her name, who they just arrested will be murdered or "commit suicide" in prison.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Federal Judge Esther Salas son murdered, husband shot at New Jersey home Empty Re: Federal Judge Esther Salas son murdered, husband shot at New Jersey home

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-20, 08:31

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator has clearly mobilized Putin and the mobsters.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-07-20, 08:44

Remember when the FBI coordinated to figure out who was paying college basketball athletes? This is the type of case I’d rather they work on and get to the bottom of.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-20, 09:31

steveschneider wrote:Remember when the FBI coordinated to figure out who was paying college basketball athletes? This is the type of case I’d rather they work on and get to the bottom of.
I suspect this one will be swept under the rug.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-07-20, 11:38

Shit's gettin' real.

In this case the judge was involved with the Epstein case where a boatload of rich and powerful people regardless of political affiliation or country stand to lose if specifics are ever released.

I've been afreaid we would see things escalate to this after then candidate Trump complained that Federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel had conflict because of his Mexican parentage back in June 2016.

I see this as another attack on our democracy. Trump opened the door bitching about Federal Judiciaryand has continued as POTUS. There are people in The White House thinking they just missed an opportunity to name another Federal Judge to a lifetime appointment.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-07-20, 12:53

DWags wrote:Just coming to post this. I do believe that the lady, for get her name, who they just arrested will be murdered or "commit suicide" in prison.

Didn't even make it to prison before "suicide".
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-20, 13:08

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:Just coming to post this. I do believe that the lady, for get her name, who they just arrested will be murdered or "commit suicide" in prison.

Didn't even make it to prison before "suicide".
she's dead?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-20, 14:47

reading that the alleged gunman was "anti-feminist", was an attorney working for "men's rights", and anti-immigration cases. Had ties to Russia (as I predicted). And appeared on Fox News.

basically, all of the qualities of one of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's most trusted advisors.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-07-20, 15:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:reading that the alleged gunman was "anti-feminist", was an attorney working for "men's rights", and anti-immigration cases. Had ties to Russia (as I predicted). And appeared on Fox News.

basically, all of the qualities of one of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's most trusted advisors.

The Mossad and/or MI-6 found a good patsy to kill off and take the blame.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-20, 15:20

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:reading that the alleged gunman was "anti-feminist", was an attorney working for "men's rights", and anti-immigration cases. Had ties to Russia (as I predicted). And appeared on Fox News.

not sure what that means, but, yeah - this will go away pretty quickly. Barr, et al. will make sure of it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-07-20, 15:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

not sure what that means, but, yeah - this will go away pretty quickly. Barr, et al. will make sure of it.

It means that the Mossad and/or MI-6 aren't going to kill off one of their own to leave behind as the fall guy.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-20, 15:26

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:not sure what that means, but, yeah - this will go away pretty quickly. Barr, et al. will make sure of it.

It means that the Mossad and/or MI-6 aren't going to kill off one of their own to leave behind as the fall guy.
I have no idea who those people are.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-07-20, 16:40

GRR Spartan wrote:Shit's gettin' real.

In this case the judge was involved with the Epstein case where a boatload of rich and powerful people regardless of political affiliation or country stand to lose if specifics are ever released.

I've been afreaid we would see things escalate to this after then candidate Trump complained that Federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel had conflict because of his Mexican parentage back in June 2016.

I see this as another attack on our democracy. Trump opened the door bitching about Federal Judiciaryand has continued as POTUS. There are people in The White House thinking they just missed an opportunity to name another Federal Judge to a lifetime appointment.

I was gonna start a thread about this but I’ll post it here. I’d bet everything I own if he gets beat you’re gonna see a school shooting where the manifesto is a a duplicate of Trumps rant on the education system being a “leftist indoctrination” outlet.

Bookmark this post.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-07-20, 18:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I have no idea who those people are.

Israeli and British intelligence, respectively.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-07-20, 19:14

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I have no idea who those people are.

Israeli and British intelligence, respectively.
cool. Thanks. Makes sense.

(I don't really pay attention to stuff. You may have noticed).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-07-22, 07:39

Read the entire article. What a creep and so rewarded by our society.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/07/judge-esther-salas-shooting-suspect-left-pro-trump-paper-trail/614425/

He appeared in news program interviews, was in a Colbert show sketch albeit mocked but still he was in there and worked on the Trump campaign. He was rewarded for his hatred the entire way and given the attention he craved by the media. I know there’s a lot of debate these days about not wanting to hear shit you are opposed to and the left is ‘anti free speech’ but maybe there’s a good reason we are sick of hearing the hatred and bigotry from these people. The concepts aren’t that hard to grasp and we understand and take their threats seriously.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down