Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saban retiring

+13
Trapper Gus
CaptainSlow33
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
DWags
Heat Miser
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Saban retiring  - Page 3 Empty Re: Saban retiring

Post by CaptainSlow33 Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:54 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:i mean if there is any time a player should be able to transfer, it would be when their coach retires/leaves, no?

Not if Harlon Barnett is your interim head coach.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:11 pm

CaptainSlow33 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:i mean if there is any time a player should be able to transfer, it would be when their coach retires/leaves, no?

Not if Harlon Barnett is your interim head coach.

Saban retiring  - Page 3 502811600 I don't know if you meant to be funny, but this was.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:29 pm

The shine is off the Alabama football apple and appeal of coaching college FBS football in the NIL era is vaporizing at light speed.

On Friday about 9:00 pm Seattle announced they are hiring Ryan Grubb most recently Alabama’s OC, was Washington’s OC for Alabama’s new HC Kalen DeBoer at U Washington.  

Grubb had started with DeBoer since they worked together at  Souix Falls an NAIA school in ‘’07.

Also reported that Scott Huff  current Alabama OLine coach  who was OLine coach with Grubb at Washington could be joining Grubb back in Seattle.

Don’t think it’s coincidental that less than 4 weeks of being named Alabama’s OC along with looking at moving his family to Tuscaloosa,  Grubb opted to keep his family in Seattle not have to recruit in the NIL era.

‘Bama OC to Seahawks
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:06 pm

My man isn’t holding back. I look forward to him on TV as a commentator. One time I worked a whole camp for him five freaking hot, bloody days. Never says two words to you, but expect you to be a very best which is fine

At the end of the camp, I grabbed a couple_three Michigan State shirts, and wanted him to sign it. I was going to auction them as part of a fund raiser. I asked him if he could sign it., “good luck this year in football. Go…, “ then our school nickname

He just fucking dead panned to me. “Fuck no, I’ll just sign my name”

Three fucking shirts. I think I made 300 bucks that week

[tw]1765404740324610328?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Heat Miser, tGreenWay, Pervis Muldoon and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:51 am

DWags wrote:My man isn’t holding back. I look forward to him on TV as a commentator. One time I worked a whole camp for him five freaking hot, bloody days. Never says two words to you, but expect you to be a very best which is fine

At the end of the camp, I grabbed a couple_three Michigan State shirts, and wanted him to sign it. I was going to auction them as part of a fund raiser. I asked him if he could sign it., “good luck this year in football. Go…, “ then our school nickname

He just fucking dead panned to me. “Fuck no, I’ll just sign my name”

Three fucking shirts. I think I made 300 bucks that week

[tw]1765404740324610328?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]

Saban's comments worry me because he's friends with Izzo. I hope he hates retirement and tells Tom that it was a huge mistake.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:22 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
Saban's comments worry me because he's friends with Izzo. I hope he hates retirement and tells Tom that it was a huge mistake.

Don't worry Pervis, spartan twitter and tob already have a better replacement picked out.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3