Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump looks terrible

+9
Trapper Gus
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
Motown Spartan
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
Floyd Robertson
sεяεηιτλ
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Donald Trump looks terrible - Page 2 Empty Re: Donald Trump looks terrible

Post by NigelUno 2024-01-20, 12:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I would have told her to STFU unless she wanted to get stuffed into the old dryer and sent to the dump.
getta load of Turtleneck Soprano here..

Donald Trump looks terrible - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5l1i99m18wasyu3c970h8xof15fykzaum4c5v0h45&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Grandma is having some memory issues. I try to make things simple for her (and me). Any political discussion would be forgotten anyway. Makes it kind of pointless.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-22, 09:18

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: goin' through the big "D", and I don't mean Dallas.

Oh shit. Sorry
no, man.. not me. Donald Trump looks terrible - Page 2 502811600

sorry for the confusion. I was casually referring to AvgMSUJoe's comment - I probably should've been a bit more clear.

I like to think that out of 29+ years of wedded bliss, if my wife was gonna kick me to the curb, she probably would've done it by now.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-22, 09:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Oh shit. Sorry
no, man.. not me. Donald Trump looks terrible - Page 2 502811600

sorry for the confusion. I was casually referring to AvgMSUJoe's comment - I probably should've been a bit more clear.

I like to think that out of 29+ years of wedded bliss, if my wife was gonna kick me to the curb, she probably would've done it by now.

Your comment based on past posting did surprise me.

Very glad my reading of your post was full of shit.

Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-22, 09:59

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: no, man.. not me. Donald Trump looks terrible - Page 2 502811600

Your comment based on past posting did surprise me.

Very glad my reading of your post was full of shit.

you just described my entire existence at tSwill. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-27, 07:44

Jake from State Farm wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

And Iowa won't decide the election obviously.  But, will the anti-Trump vote come out again?  Enough to beat him?  Beginning to wonder.

I asked for a republican mail in ballot for the Michigan primary this year just so I can vote for someone other than Trump
It’s always funny that people, not you Jake, can read this then 15 seconds later post inane drivel about how Hillary lost because 10% of Bernie voters didn’t vote for Hillary. 

So since we have a live example in the wild- let’s say that trump loses to biden. And let’s say trump supporters are mad because “10% of Haley voters didn’t vote for trump this is their fault!”

They are literally talking about Jake. And me too. People who never in a million years would have voted for trump and in fact were explicitly voting for the sole purpose of voting against him. The stat is not what it seems to be and is contrived to get the exact reaction out of you that you are more than happy to give. The fact that you will still parrot the same stupid line makes you sound like a buffoon. But parrot away.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-27, 08:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

I asked for a republican mail in ballot for the Michigan primary this year just so I can vote for someone other than Trump
It’s always funny that people, not you Jake, can read this then 15 seconds later post inane drivel about how Hillary lost because 10% of Bernie voters didn’t vote for Hillary. 

So since we have a live example in the wild- let’s say that trump loses to biden. And let’s say trump supporters are mad because “10% of Haley voters didn’t vote for trump this is their fault!”

They are literally talking about Jake. And me too. People who never in a million years would have voted for trump and in fact were explicitly voting for the sole purpose of voting against him. The stat is not what it seems to be and is contrived to get the exact reaction out of you that you are more than happy to give. The fact that you will still parrot the same stupid line makes you sound like a buffoon. But parrot away.

That depends.

In some states, like New Hampshire, voters are registered to a Party outside of the ballot they request, so we can see how many republicans, independents & democratics vote for which primary candidate.

Yes, in Michigan it doesn't work that way, so people requesting a republican ballot can be from any Party, so the results are distorted as Travis is saying.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-27, 09:15

Trapper Gus wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

That depends.

In some states, like New Hampshire, voters are registered to a Party outside of the ballot they request, so we can see how many republicans, independents & democratics vote for which primary candidate.

Yes, in Michigan it doesn't work that way, so people requesting a republican ballot can be from any Party, so the results are distorted as Travis is saying.

I get what you’re saying. In 2000, however, if Ralph Nadar was t in the Florida ballot, Gore becomes president. That’s assuming the 20K voters who voted for him still came out to vote. Or maybe that’s a bad example.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-27, 09:33

DWags wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

That depends.

I get what you’re saying. In 2000, however, if Ralph Nadar was t in the Florida ballot, Gore becomes president.  That’s assuming the 20K voters who voted for him still came out to vote. Or maybe that’s a bad example.

That might be related but tangential.

IMO Travis is saying that the voting in the republican primary for Haley should be taken with a grain of salt, due to possible crossover votes.

To your point, sort of, even further afield...Gore actually had the most votes in Florida, which was verified months later by tNYT's and others.  Bush was elected via the five Republicans on the Supreme Court.

More than a year after the election a consortium of newspapers including The Washington Post, The New York Times, and USA Today did their own recount of the vote in Florida — manually counting every vote in a process that took almost a year — and concluded that Al Gore did indeed win the presidency in 2000.

As the November 12th, 2001 article in The New York Times read:

“If all the ballots had been reviewed under any of seven single standards and combined with the results of an examination of overvotes, Mr. Gore would have won.”

https://hartmannreport.com/p/the-56-year-long-crisis-of-treasonous-3fe
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2024-03-25, 18:24

Here he is off guard looking finally very old. He still looks terrible. The work he's had done can only last so long

Donald Trump looks terrible - Page 2 2_US-VOTE-POLITICS-ELECTION-TRUMP
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2024-03-26, 17:25

Yep. Good reminder to everyone to consider the VP candidates very carefully.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-03-26, 17:29

TravelinMan wrote:Yep.  Good reminder to everyone to consider the VP candidates very carefully.

Thus far VP Harris is winning verses the names being put forth for Trump.

I of course, think VP Harris would be better than Trump, too.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and sεяεηιτλ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2