Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nike created a custom Spartan shoe. On sale Aug. 27th

+8
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
goodbar
Mentalstate
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
green night
Rodeo Burger
12 posters

Go down

Nike created a custom Spartan shoe.  On sale Aug. 27th Empty Nike created a custom Spartan shoe. On sale Aug. 27th

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-08-14, 18:24

Nike is embarking on an initiative that includes eight college football programs and harnessing the energy and spirit around Week Zero. Releasing the day before the season begins, each school will have a Nike Lunar TR1 colored up in complimentary university colors complete with school logos. The Texas Longhorns, Michigan State Spartans, Oregon Ducks, Florida State Seminoles, Alabama Crimson Tide, Georgia Bulldogs, Ohio State Buckeyes and Oklahoma Sooners will all have a Nike Lunar TR1 to kickoff the season.

Nike invented the cross-training category born out of a drive to meet the otherworldly needs of multisport athletes. Twenty-seven years later, Nike unveils new state-of-the-art performance training footwear – the Nike Lunar TR1. It is a shoe for the next generation of world-class athletes.

Spartan shoe
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Nike created a custom Spartan shoe.  On sale Aug. 27th Empty Re: Nike created a custom Spartan shoe. On sale Aug. 27th

Post by green night 2014-08-14, 18:31

Great! Love it when we are one of the Nike go to schools.

I love everything about it .. except don't know about zig zag pattern on the back.
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nike created a custom Spartan shoe.  On sale Aug. 27th Empty Re: Nike created a custom Spartan shoe. On sale Aug. 27th

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-08-14, 20:31

Do want and will get
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-08-14, 21:02

Yes, I will have these.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-08-14, 21:35

Can't tell if they hit stores, or you order them online.

Either way, the date SUCKS. You can't buy new gameday shoes once the season has already started. I just hope you can overnight them the 27th, otherwise I go with my new green camo nikes I got for the season, because it's time to go to war, bitches!
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-08-14, 22:19

gHost Spartan wrote:Nike really loves to cater to the urban demographic. These things are fugly.

Should pair nicely with jorts, braided belt, flip phone holster and size XXXL Bobby Williams era jersey.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-14, 22:32

I am not trying to judge but how the hell does a white guy wear shoes like this and not look awkward? I guess maybe on the basketball court?

I'm probably not one to talk, I wear water shoes everywhere I go.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-14, 22:34

green night wrote:Great!  Love it when we are one of the Nike go to schools.  

I love everything about it .. except don't know about zig zag pattern on the back.  

Does that look like the old Reebok pattern on our basketball unis?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-08-14, 22:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I am not trying to judge but how the hell does a white guy wear shoes like this and not look awkward? I guess maybe on the basketball court?

I'm probably not one to talk, I wear water shoes everywhere I go.

They are cross trainers, so I guess they'd fit in fine at the gym or on the trail, or whatever exercise a person might do.

Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-15, 05:46

goodbar wrote:

Should pair nicely with jorts, braided belt, flip phone holster and size XXXL Bobby Williams era jersey.

Wait what's wrong with a super long braided belt???
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-08-15, 10:10

Blanch32 wrote:

Wait what's wrong with a super long braided belt???

Nothing, as long as you fold it over
Nike created a custom Spartan shoe.  On sale Aug. 27th Braided-folded
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-15, 10:21

orgasmic.. I'm going to get a pair for every day of the week...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-08-15, 11:41

gHost Spartan wrote:

Why can't we just call them fucking sneakers instead of cross trainers? Okay, I get it - there's running and basketball sneakers. Anything else that's not highly specialized is just a fucking sneaker.  scratch 

When I hear "sneakers", I think of Chuck Taylors or Vans. Tennis shoes, running shoes, basketball shoes and cross trainers are all somewhat distinct.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-17, 17:38

tMrs. got me these for my birthday. They're pretty sweet.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-17, 18:25

green night wrote:Great! Love it when we are one of the Nike go to schools.

So you don't love everything about it, liar.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down