Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My kids are gonna be pissed - Melting Moments no longer at Spartan Stadium

+17
Blanch32
Rodeo Burger
SpartanGuard
Rocinante
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
Rook
Ass Dan
Turtleneck
tig ol bitties
tGreenWay
green night
LoneWolfSparty
AMwood
NigelUno
InTenSity
Wally Fairway
21 posters

Go down

My kids are gonna be pissed - Melting Moments no longer at Spartan Stadium Empty My kids are gonna be pissed - Melting Moments no longer at Spartan Stadium

Post by Wally Fairway Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:28 pm

My kids are gonna be pissed - Melting Moments no longer at Spartan Stadium Meltingmomentstweet_zpsdc3b076b

I understand the need to make money, but Melting Moments ice cream cookie sammichs were the best at a hot game whilst fighting a post-pregame drunk and pre-post game drunk.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My kids are gonna be pissed - Melting Moments no longer at Spartan Stadium Empty Re: My kids are gonna be pissed - Melting Moments no longer at Spartan Stadium

Post by InTenSity Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:29 pm

How much money will MSU actually save by not using MM? I've never had whatever it is, but seems weird.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My kids are gonna be pissed - Melting Moments no longer at Spartan Stadium Empty Re: My kids are gonna be pissed - Melting Moments no longer at Spartan Stadium

Post by NigelUno Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:31 pm

Not sure it's a bright idea to call the Dairy Store an inferior product.

You want to keep the rights? Pony up the cash.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:56 pm

never ate them. not a fan.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:08 pm

I am sure the new ones will be just as yummy. One bite of turkey leg, one bite of ice cream sandwich, rinse, repeat.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by green night Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:58 pm

MSU ice cream is superior to MM's .... don't like their approach here at all. They should send a thank you letter for being part of the U for 30 years and making 100,000s in profits. They deserved it with a good product... but it's time to change.
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:23 pm

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:00 pm

never had a MM or dairy store ice cream sandwich. Couldn't care less which one is being sold in the stadium.

What a whiny post. why go out like such a little bitch? Seems like any chance of them selling at the stadium in the future is now burned.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:04 pm

This is a bad move. Hoke might actually focus on the game now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Always wondered why the Dairy Store didn't provide ice cream in the venues.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:39 am

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I am sure the new ones will be just as yummy. One bite of turkey leg, one bite of ice cream sandwich, rinse, repeat.

You're a grown man who prides himself on hunting, having big dogs and talking tough on the internet.

Those are your things.

You just said "yummy"

dafuq is that about brah
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:09 am

Had several different ice cream sandwiches, including MM. Never really cared for any of them. IC bars with hard chocolate all the way.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:11 am

I could always eat one or two bites.. after that, I was done..

oh:

32X32
5'10"
165 lbs
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:20 am

Ass Dan wrote:

You're a grown man who prides himself on hunting, having big dogs and talking tough on the internet.  

Those are your things.

You just said "yummy"

dafuq is that about brah

The outdoorsy manly man thing is an act. Bee is like a giant 11 year old.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:54 am

NigelUno wrote:Always wondered why the Dairy Store didn't provide ice cream in the venues.

It was a volume thing.

BTW, people who get up in arms about ice cream cookie sandwiches need to evaluate their lives.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:56 am

Rocinante wrote:

It was a volume thing.

BTW, people who get up in arms about ice cream cookie sandwiches need to evaluate their lives.
this..

now let's get back to talking about sports.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:56 am

You're damn lucky that sarcasm is encouraged here, Bob.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Rocinante wrote:You're damn lucky that sarcasm is encouraged here, Bob.
My kids are gonna be pissed - Melting Moments no longer at Spartan Stadium 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:22 pm

I'm not gonna go crazy but MM is, IMO, WAY better than the Dairy Store sandwich. I'll give it another shot but I'll live without my gametime ice cream sammies.
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:24 pm

Ass Dan wrote:

Those are your things.

You just said "yummy"

dafuq is that about brah

That was a response to Wally. Wally always comes across as a child. So that was kiddie talk for Wally.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:25 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

The outdoorsy manly man thing is an act. Bee is like a giant 11 year old.

Say that to my face, punk!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:43 pm

What is it with these East Lansing businesses that refuse to pay the going rate for a lease, and then do a scorched Earth campaign to try and garner sympathy from the public?

Melting Moments and Goodrich's should rent a stall at the Butt Hurt convention.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Boo hoo. Companies not willing to control costs get dealt with. Free market folks. Live it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:03 pm

Rodeo Burger wrote:What is it with these East Lansing businesses that refuse to pay the going rate for a lease, and then do a scorched Earth campaign to try and garner sympathy from the public?

Actually its pretty much all baby boomers. Cry all the time when things aren't handed to them
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Actually its pretty much all baby boomers.  Cry all the time when things aren't handed to them

Ironic coming from a card-carrying member of the entitlement generation.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:14 pm

duffy munn wrote:

Blanch is not a millennial. He's probably an Xer, at worst a Yer. But of all the things I would accuse Blanch of, entitlement has never been one of them.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:35 pm

duffy munn wrote:

Are you mad because he has a point?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Are you mad because he has a point?

Not mad at all.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:44 pm

You sound enraged. I would hate to be your walls right now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:26 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Blanch is not a millennial. He's probably an Xer, at worst a Yer. But of all the things I would accuse Blanch of, entitlement has never been one of them.

Exactly. Duffy is the perfect example. Buy a business, then whine to the local gov to pass laws preventing others to start up exact same business.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:27 pm

And the only thing better than owning Duffy in this thread is waiting the fatties go ape on trcmb over this same topic. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Never eaten MM in my life...even during my 5 years at State. Could not care less.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tJYD Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Death roar, nothing more.
tJYD
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Never eaten MM in my life...even during my 5 years at State. Could not care less.

You sir, have missed out.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Rodeo Burger wrote:

lol!
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:25 pm

beal99 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Never eaten MM in my life...even during my 5 years at State. Could not care less.

You sir, have missed out.

I don't really derive much pleasure from eating. Something I have to do to stay alive.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

I don't really derive much pleasure from eating. Something I have to do to stay alive.

Rcmb permmabanned
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:18 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Exactly.   Duffy is the perfect example.  Buy a business, then whine to the local gov to pass laws preventing others  to start up exact same business.

As usual, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:36 am

Heat Miser wrote:

Strange take. But then Heat is a strange guy.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:27 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Strange take. But then Heat is a strange guy.

He feels the same way about sex. Dressing his wife in leather, tying her up, and spanking her with a paddle are just things he needs to do to survive. He derives no pleasure from them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down