Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tTy how cool is it gonna be to shoot that gun with your kids?

+7
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
tTy
Turtleneck
DWags
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tTy how cool is it gonna be to shoot that gun with your kids?   Empty tTy how cool is it gonna be to shoot that gun with your kids?

Post by DWags 2016-06-18, 21:33

Fuck. I wish my daughters liked shooting more than dance.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tTy how cool is it gonna be to shoot that gun with your kids?   Empty Re: tTy how cool is it gonna be to shoot that gun with your kids?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-18, 21:50

DWags wrote:Fuck.  I wish my daughters liked shooting more than dance.

Dancing might save their lives some day.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tTy how cool is it gonna be to shoot that gun with your kids?   Empty Re: tTy how cool is it gonna be to shoot that gun with your kids?

Post by DWags 2016-06-18, 22:01

tTy, what you gonna do with that mutha? It's gotta be like fucking Christmas tomorrow!! You da man!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-20, 22:36

It was actually pretty cool. I read them The Constitution aloud, prepared them for the loud "bang", put proper ear protection on both of them, and then helped them both aim and pull the trigger at multiple targets. It. Was. Awesome.....

Their first experiencing a firearm = AR-15. We took pics and also video. This thing is Bad, Fuckin, Assed!!!!!

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-20, 22:45

tTy wrote:It was actually pretty cool. I read them The Constitution aloud, prepared them for the loud "bang", put proper ear protection on both of them, and then helped them both aim and pull the trigger at multiple targets. It. Was. Awesome.....

Their first experiencing a firearm = AR-15. We took pics and also video. This thing is Bad, Fuckin, Assed!!!!!

I wish you were my dad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-20, 23:09

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:It was actually pretty cool. I read them The Constitution aloud, prepared them for the loud "bang", put proper ear protection on both of them, and then helped them both aim and pull the trigger at multiple targets. It. Was. Awesome.....

I wish you were my dad.

This country would be a lot better place if I were the father of everyone that posts here. That, I am very sure of.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-20, 23:17

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

I wish you were my dad.

This country would be a lot better place if I were the father of everyone that posts here. That, I am very sure of.

Louder too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-20, 23:20

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Louder too.

Probably way more quiet and peaceful...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-20, 23:24

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Louder too.

Till we start shootin!!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-20, 23:26

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Till we start shootin!!!  

I don't know what you're talking about.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-20, 23:39

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Till we start shootin!!!  

Freedom.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-20, 23:42

DWags wrote:
tTy wrote:

Freedom.

Nope. Liberty.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-20, 23:43

tTy wrote:
DWags wrote:

Freedom.

Nope. Liberty.

Yeah!!! Right on!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-20, 23:47

Good talk.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-21, 00:04

My dad did not read me the Constitution. He taught me the Constitution, and select readings from Jefferson's letters, the Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers, and notes from the Convention.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-06-21, 00:16; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-21, 00:06

Turtleneck wrote:My dad did not read me the Constitution. He taught me the Constitution, and select reading from Jefferson's letters, the Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers, and notes from the Convention.

And then did you get to shoot?!?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-06-21, 00:10

Turtleneck wrote:My dad did not read me the Constitution. He taught me the Constitution, and select reading from Jefferson's letters, the Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers, and notes from the Convention.

My kids are 5. They were "taught" 'the' (sic.) Constitution today....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-21, 06:57

Why millions of Americans — including me — own the AR-15

Once again, there has been a mass shooting involving a gun that looks like an AR-15. (It's technically a Sig Sauer MCX, which may or may not be an "AR-15" … more later on this definitional issue and why it actually matters beyond mere neckbeard pedantry.) And, once again, the calls have gone out to ban the "black rifle" from civilian sales. "Nobody needs one of these weapons of war" is the common refrain.

Yet if the statistics from the National Shooting Sports Federation can be believed, some 5 million Americans and counting have decided that they do, in fact, "need" an AR-15 — or, more likely, they determined that they wanted one, so they bought it.

I'm one of those 5 million. I've owned an AR-15 for four years, and I use it for varmint control on my 17-acre Texas estate. Are people like me bloodthirsty savages? Delusional survivalists? Military fetishists? Insecure men with tiny … hands?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-21, 08:34

LooseGoose wrote:Why millions of Americans — including me — own the AR-15

Once again, there has been a mass shooting involving a gun that looks like an AR-15. (It's technically a Sig Sauer MCX, which may or may not be an "AR-15" … more later on this definitional issue and why it actually matters beyond mere neckbeard pedantry.) And, once again, the calls have gone out to ban the "black rifle" from civilian sales. "Nobody needs one of these weapons of war" is the common refrain.

Yet if the statistics from the National Shooting Sports Federation can be believed, some 5 million Americans and counting have decided that they do, in fact, "need" an AR-15 — or, more likely, they determined that they wanted one, so they bought it.

I'm one of those 5 million. I've owned an AR-15 for four years, and I use it for varmint control on my 17-acre Texas estate. Are people like me bloodthirsty savages? Delusional survivalists? Military fetishists? Insecure men with tiny … hands?

What is even cooler, our senate refused to be intimidated by anybody who is on a no fly list. If they want one, they get one too.

I can't describe how proud that makes me.

Liberty.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-21, 08:42

DWags wrote:
What is even cooler, our senate refused to be intimidated by anybody who is on a no fly list. If they want one, they get one too.

Liberty.

Wags? When the ACLU & Mother Jones join with the NRA & National Review to oppose something it's got to be pretty bad. That's what just happened in the Senate yesterday. Are you saying you support cutting off civil rights based on a suspicion or an accusation with no arrest, conviction or other due process needed? It still amazes me that the Democrats support such a travesty. People are blinded by hatred when it comes to guns, they'll vote for things they would never support in regard to anything else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-21, 08:45

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Liberty.

Wags? When the ACLU & Mother Jones join with the NRA & National Review to oppose something it's got to be pretty bad. That's what just happened in the Senate yesterday. Are you saying you support cutting off civil rights based on a suspicion or an accusation with no arrest, conviction or other due process needed? It still amazes me that the Democrats support such a travesty. People are blinded by hatred when it comes to guns, they'll vote for things they would never support in regard to anything else.

Yes. Like you, Dwags hates due process. He also loves to rush to judgement
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-21, 08:48

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Liberty.

Yes. It's the height of insanity. I'm also for adjudicating those cases quickly. But if you are on a no fly zone, how about you cant buy a killing weapon till its cleared. Why do we have a no fly list? We have a presidential candidate who advocates keeping people out of our country based on them being Muslim and people cheer that. But if they're allowed in, the same people want to allow them to buy weapons.

Tell me that's a sane way of thinking.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-21, 08:52

Can we save all of this gun talk until the next mass shooting? So probably a couple of weeks?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-21, 08:56

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yes. It's the height of insanity. I'm also for adjudicating those cases quickly. But if you are on a no fly zone, how about you cant buy a killing weapon till its cleared. Why do we have a no fly list? We have a presidential candidate who advocates keeping people out of our country based on them being Muslim and people cheer that. But if they're allowed in, the same people want to allow them to buy weapons.

Well you see the media doesn't do a really great job of reporting these things but the R's proposed a bill sort of like that and guess what? The Democrats killed it. Bet you didn't see that on your nightly news reporting eh? You only heard how the NRA owned Republicans killed the Democrat bills.

Senate blocks all four gun control amendments

Just before that, Democrats blocked language from Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, that would have implemented a 72-hour waiting period for gun purchases by people on the federal terror watch list. His amendment was seen as a compromise, but it failed 53-47.

Democrats opposed the Cornyn measure because they believe it would hinder federal efforts to stop terrorists from buying guns. The three-day wait, they argued, would not be enough time to prove their case in court, which would be required under the Cornyn proposal.

"If this hearing is not completed within 72 hours, the gun sale goes through," Feinstein said. "This is nearly impossible to achieve within 72 hours and if it isn't achieved, the terrorist gets a gun."

But Cornyn argued the Feinstein measure would curtail the constitutional right of U.S. citizens to own a gun because the government does not have to prove its case to a judge or magistrate.

Republicans have been critical of the terror watch list, which is secretive and error-prone.

"We ought to be asking ourselves if there are those in this chamber and this body who believe you can deny American citizens their constitutional rights without due process of law based on a secret list that the government maintains," Cornyn argued before the vote.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-21, 09:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Can we save all of this gun talk until the next mass shooting? So probably a couple of weeks?

Hopefully Homeland Security can stop the ISIS JV team before that happens.

They had enough warning this time and failed.

I reported Omar Mateen to the FBI. Trump is wrong that Muslims don’t do our part.

Omar and I continued to have infrequent conversations over the next few years. I last saw him at a dinner at his father’s house in January. We talked about the presidential election and debated our views of the candidates that were running – he liked Hillary Clinton and I liked Bernie Sanders. This banter continued through texts and phone calls for several months. My last conversation with Omar was by phone in mid-May. He called me while he was at the beach with his son to tell me about a vacation he’d taken with his father to Orlando the previous weekend. He’d been impressed by the local mosque.

What happened next is well-known. We’re still in shock. We’re totally against what he did, and we feel the deepest sadness for the victims and their families. If you don’t agree with someone, you don’t have the right to kill them. We are taught to be kind to all of God’s creation. Islam is very strict about killing: Even in war – to say nothing of peace – you cannot harm women, children, the elderly, the sick, clergymen, or even plants. You can’t mutilate dead bodies. You can’t destroy buildings, especially churches or temples. You can’t force anyone to accept Islam. “If anyone slew one person, it would be as if he killed the whole of humanity,” says the Koran.

I had told the FBI about Omar because my community, and Muslims generally, have nothing to hide. I love this country, like most Muslims that I know. I don’t agree with every government policy (I think there’s too much money in politics, for instance), but I’m proud to be an American. I vote. I volunteer. I teach my children to treat all people kindly. Our families came here because it is full of opportunity – a place where getting a job is about what you know, not who you know. It’s a better country to raise children than someplace where the electricity is out for 18 hours a day, where politicians are totally corrupt, or where the leader is a dictator.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-21, 09:01

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yes. It's the height of insanity.  I'm also for adjudicating those cases quickly. But if you are on a no fly zone, how about you cant buy a killing weapon till its cleared.  Why do we have a no fly list?  We have a presidential candidate who advocates keeping people out of our country based on them being Muslim and people cheer that. But if they're allowed in, the same people want to allow them to buy weapons.  

Well you see the media doesn't do a really great job of reporting these things but the R's proposed a bill sort of like that and guess what?   The Democrats killed it.   Bet you didn't see that on your nightly news reporting eh?   You only heard how the NRA owned Republicans killed the Democrat bills.

Just before that, Democrats blocked language from Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, that would have implemented a 72-hour waiting period for gun purchases by people on the federal terror watch list. His amendment was seen as a compromise, but it failed 53-47.

Democrats opposed the Cornyn measure because they believe it would hinder federal efforts to stop terrorists from buying guns. The three-day wait, they argued, would not be enough time to prove their case in court, which would be required under the Cornyn proposal.

"If this hearing is not completed within 72 hours, the gun sale goes through," Feinstein said. "This is nearly impossible to achieve within 72 hours and if it isn't achieved, the terrorist gets a gun."

But Cornyn argued the Feinstein measure would curtail the constitutional right of U.S. citizens to own a gun because the government does not have to prove its case to a judge or magistrate.

Republicans have been critical of the terror watch list, which is secretive and error-prone.

"We ought to be asking ourselves if there are those in this chamber and this body who believe you can deny American citizens their constitutional rights without due process of law based on a secret list that the government maintains," Cornyn argued before the vote.

Congress is horribly gridlocked by partisan bickering? I am shocked.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-21, 09:02

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Can we save all of this gun talk until the next mass shooting? So probably a couple of weeks?

Hopefully Homeland Security can stop the ISIS JV team before that happens.

They had enough warning this time and failed.

I reported Omar Mateen to the FBI. Trump is wrong that Muslims don’t do our part.

Omar and I continued to have infrequent conversations over the next few years. I last saw him at a dinner at his father’s house in January. We talked about the presidential election and debated our views of the candidates that were running – he liked Hillary Clinton and I liked Bernie Sanders. This banter continued through texts and phone calls for several months. My last conversation with Omar was by phone in mid-May. He called me while he was at the beach with his son to tell me about a vacation he’d taken with his father to Orlando the previous weekend. He’d been impressed by the local mosque.

What happened next is well-known. We’re still in shock. We’re totally against what he did, and we feel the deepest sadness for the victims and their families. If you don’t agree with someone, you don’t have the right to kill them. We are taught to be kind to all of God’s creation. Islam is very strict about killing: Even in war – to say nothing of peace – you cannot harm women, children, the elderly, the sick, clergymen, or even plants. You can’t mutilate dead bodies. You can’t destroy buildings, especially churches or temples. You can’t force anyone to accept Islam. “If anyone slew one person, it would be as if he killed the whole of humanity,” says the Koran.

I had told the FBI about Omar because my community, and Muslims generally, have nothing to hide. I love this country, like most Muslims that I know. I don’t agree with every government policy (I think there’s too much money in politics, for instance), but I’m proud to be an American. I vote. I volunteer. I teach my children to treat all people kindly. Our families came here because it is full of opportunity – a place where getting a job is about what you know, not who you know. It’s a better country to raise children than someplace where the electricity is out for 18 hours a day, where politicians are totally corrupt, or where the leader is a dictator.

I don't know what any of this has to do with Ty shooting his guns with his kids, but that's cool I suppose.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-21, 09:03

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Well you see the media doesn't do a really great job of reporting these things but the R's proposed a bill sort of like that and guess what? The Democrats killed it. Bet you didn't see that on your nightly news reporting eh? You only heard how the NRA owned Republicans killed the Democrat bills.

Here's wags: I don't give a fuck who proposed it and who fucking killed. 84% of Americans think it's a good idea. It's not a republican democrat thing. I like guns. I have them. My kids learn about them and respect them. We've lost our collective minds.

We've gone over the crazy bin and it's a done deal. Money and influence runs DC. We're completely fucked.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-21, 10:02

DWags wrote:We've gone over the crazy bin and it's a done deal. Money and influence runs DC.  We're completely fucked.

Money and influence have run DC since day 1.  And if you really think any act of Congress can legislate evil out of existence I can't help you.   If that were the case then murder, rape and robbery would have ceased to happen 200 years ago.

Did you watch Big Time Wrestling out of Detroit as a kid?   That was back in the days of regional wrestling promotions before the WWF and WCW went national.   If you watched it in the 60's and 70's one of the recurring story lines was the good guy that came into town to "clean things up".   One name I remember in Detroit was "Ben Justice" - he was going to stop all the dirty tactics by the wrestlers, the interference by managers, etc etc.

Of course all the fans loved it and would get behind the good guys as they fought the heels and attempted to clean up the sewer.  After a time (usually 1-3 months) the new guys schtick would wear out, he'd lose a loser leaves town match and move on.   A week or so later the newest crusader would appear on the scene.  Lather, Rinse, Repeat.   Because really if they succeeded in "cleaning up wrestling" who the fuck wanted to watch two guys wrestle without the Sheik throwing fire?

Anyway I look at politics as old time professional rasslin'.   Both parties vow to clean up DC and neither one really means it.  We as the voters continue to swallow this BS from them.  They don't want to clean up DC, that's where they get all their $$ from.  It's where they get their power.  They get fawned over and worshiped by some.  IF they actually cleaned things up, swept out the corruption, etc what the hell would there be left to do?  If they made things fair and the government easy to work with for the average guy then who would need them?

So why do I get so involved in politics?   Well for me it's a lot like why my Grandpa LOVED pro wrestling and Bobo Brazil as he fought the Sheik and his cohorts.  Even if it ain't quite true it makes for good theater.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-21, 10:09

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:We've gone over the crazy bin and it's a done deal. Money and influence runs DC.  We're completely fucked.

Money and influence have run DC since day 1.  And if you really think any act of Congress can legislate evil out of existence I can't help you.   If that were the case then murder, rape and robbery would have ceased to happen 200 years ago.

Did you watch Big Time Wrestling out of Detroit as a kid?   That was back in the days of regional wrestling promotions before the WWF and WCW went national.   If you watched it in the 60's and 70's one of the recurring story lines was the good guy that came into town to "clean things up".   One name I remember in Detroit was "Ben Justice" - he was going to stop all the dirty tactics by the wrestlers, the interference by managers, etc etc.

Of course all the fans loved it and would get behind the good guys as they fought the heels and attempted to clean up the sewer.  After a time (usually 1-3 months) the new guys schtick would wear out, he'd lose a loser leaves town match and move on.   A week or so later the newest crusader would appear on the scene.  Lather, Rinse, Repeat.   Because really if they succeeded in "cleaning up wrestling" who the fuck wanted to watch two guys wrestle without the Sheik throwing fire?

Anyway I look at politics as old time professional rasslin'.   Both parties vow to clean up DC and neither one really means it.  We as the voters continue to swallow this BS from them.  They don't want to clean up DC, that's where they get all their $$ from.  It's where they get their power.  They get fawned over and worshiped by some.  IF they actually cleaned things up, swept out the corruption, etc what the hell would there be left to do?  If they made things fair and the government easy to work with for the average guy then who would need them?

So why do I get so involved in politics?   Well for me it's a lot like why my Grandpa LOVED pro wrestling and Bobo Brazil as he fought the Sheik and his cohorts.  Even if it ain't quite true it makes for good theater.

I was in Manistee. Watched channel 2 in Green Bay. Dirty dusty roads wahoo McDaniel were the features.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-21, 10:36

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Here's wags: I don't give a fuck who proposed it and who fucking killed. 84% of Americans think it's a good idea. It's not a republican democrat thing. I like guns. I have them. My kids learn about them and respect them. We've lost our collective minds.

We've gone over the crazy bin and it's a done deal
. Money and influence runs DC. We're completely fucked.

Yes, we as a society have. But not really when it comes to guns. Its another red herring--pass some do nothing, feel good legislation that won't change a thing.

We can start with immigration and entitlements as far as serious, serious issues that we have lost our fucking minds with as a country. Those two things will/have caused the country's decay moreso than Ty buying a gun that looks scary.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-21, 12:36

Immigration isn't a serious issue. You've been lied to time and time again. And you personally rely on entitlements. We all do. Not I the way you are thinking, that you receive direct benefits, but the innumerable indirect benefits. You don't want to do that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-21, 12:46

I think the dude is worried about someone taking his job. Poor guy.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-21, 13:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Immigration isn't a serious issue. You've been lied to time and time again. And you personally rely on entitlements. We all do. Not I the way you are thinking, that you receive direct benefits, but the innumerable indirect benefits. You don't want to do that.

Social Security needs to be reformed. Raise the age before you can start collecting. And probably means test.

And yes, immigration is a huge issue. We have a right as a sovereign nation to borders and citizenship. Illegal immigration is a massive, massive problem in this country. Immigration is actually probably the most important issue right now and biggest threat to the well being of actual Americans and the future of this country.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-21, 13:21

It has no impact on you whatsoever. Please, tell me how it does and why you are so concerned. You personally. Not generalities. You.

Edit- and, so, when you said "entitlements" what you actually meant is "social security" but you wanted to sound fancy. Nice.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-21, 13:26

Whether you want to admit or or keep your head in the sand, most immigrants and illegals come to America for handouts and a free ride. This doesn't benefit anyone, except, well, the people that shouldn't be allowed to come here.

Why does someone born in Central America have the right to US taxpayer welfare? None of this actually benefits America or Americans. Its time to actually start placing the well being of actual Americans over non citizens, yes?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/on-the-dole-report-87-illegal-immigrant-families-on-welfare-72-of-legal-immigrants-on-it/article/2571730

"Three-fourths of immigrant households using welfare are headed by legal immigrants. Legal immigration is supposed to benefit the country, yet so many legal immigrants are not able to support themselves or their children. This raises important questions about the selection criteria used for legal immigration," said Camarota.

Its bankrupting our country and taking money away from stuff that actual Americans should be benefiting from, not to mention driving up our insanely high national debt.

So, once again, how is this immigration benefiting the country? It benefits a certain group of politicians that see them as votes to acquire and stay in power. Thats it.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-21, 13:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It has no impact on you whatsoever. Please, tell me how it does and why you are so concerned. You personally. Not generalities. You.

Edit- and, so, when you said "entitlements" what you actually meant is "social security" but you wanted to sound fancy. Nice.

You understand social security and medicare are considered entitlements when discussing gov't expenditures?

And entitlement is just another word for any gov't program that provides people with financial benefits. You make the same mistake a lot of people make, thinking that only means poor people welfare.

Last edited by The_Dude on 2016-06-21, 13:33; edited 1 time in total
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-21, 13:31

I understand what the word means. Thanks for tilting though bro (I guess it was you that was going to go tilt next. Hmpf.) Turns out you were only talking about one of those though. So you could have been a wee bit more focused.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-06-21, 13:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I understand what the word means. Thanks for tilting though bro (I guess it was you that was going to go tilt next. Hmpf.) Turns out you were only talking about one of those though. So you could have been a wee bit more focused.

Do you think the expenditures on entitlements isn't a problem?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-21, 13:55

The_Dude wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I understand what the word means. Thanks for tilting though bro (I guess it was you that was going to go tilt next. Hmpf.) Turns out you were only talking about one of those though. So you could have been a wee bit more focused.

Do you think the expenditures on entitlements isn't a problem?

We talking entitlements or social security? I really wish you'd try to be more specific. And besides, we aren't talking about me. We're talking about your incorrect beliefs silly pants.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next