Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting for Ernie to post. Michigan won didn't they?

2 posters

Go down

Waiting for Ernie to post.  Michigan won didn't they? Empty Waiting for Ernie to post. Michigan won didn't they?

Post by DWags Sat 30 Aug 2014 - 16:48

You know he's finally on here reading any thoughts of Michigan.

Bob should be right behind him..
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ernie to post.  Michigan won didn't they? Empty Re: Waiting for Ernie to post. Michigan won didn't they?

Post by NigelUno Sat 30 Aug 2014 - 17:09

DWags wrote:You know he's finally on here reading any thoughts of Michigan.  

Bob should be right behind him..

He's here. But, I think you've thrown him for a loop. He's trying to reorganize his thoughts now.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Ernie to post.  Michigan won didn't they? Empty Re: Waiting for Ernie to post. Michigan won didn't they?

Post by DWags Sat 30 Aug 2014 - 17:26

NigelUno wrote:

He's here.  But, I think you've thrown him for a loop.  He's trying to reorganize his thoughts now.

Shocker, Michigan wins and he's here? Knock me down with a feather.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 30 Aug 2014 - 17:56

I think you scared him away. Waiting for Ernie to post.  Michigan won didn't they? 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 30 Aug 2014 - 17:57

NigelUno wrote:I think you scared him away.  Waiting for Ernie to post.  Michigan won didn't they? 502811600

Ernie here after any Michigan victory is about as sure as the sun coming up in the east. He can't help himself.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 30 Aug 2014 - 17:58

DWags wrote:

Ernie here after any Michigan victory is about as sure as the sun coming up in the east.  He can't help himself.

He must have the longest running schtick/troll going on the internet. Gotta admire the persistence.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down