Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is a post in tBin about potential changes to Michigan's concealed carry laws

+2
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

There is a post in tBin about potential changes to Michigan's concealed carry laws  Empty There is a post in tBin about potential changes to Michigan's concealed carry laws

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-30, 10:35

Bob, if signed by the governor, you could legally take your gun to PTA meetings.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

There is a post in tBin about potential changes to Michigan's concealed carry laws  Empty Re: There is a post in tBin about potential changes to Michigan's concealed carry laws

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-30, 10:40

as someone who is pro-life, I am in complete support of taking a gun to a PTA meeting just in case someone needs to be killed.

Perteckt.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

There is a post in tBin about potential changes to Michigan's concealed carry laws  Empty Re: There is a post in tBin about potential changes to Michigan's concealed carry laws

Post by tGreenWay 2015-09-30, 10:42

'murica!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2015-09-30, 17:01

Following in Tennessee's footsteps I see.  They've gone so far you can concealed carry in bars.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-09-30, 17:34

Want me to move it here?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-30, 17:50

No. I may or may not have posted a three year old article.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-09-30, 18:56

StylesGShmooth wrote:Following in Tennessee's footsteps I see.  They've gone so far you can concealed carry in bars.

They gone
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down