Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Dantonio - "I don't think we're going out there to be intimidated"

+10
tanfan!
tTito
duffy munn
LoneWolfSparty
Blanch32
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
SeeRockCity
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mark Dantonio - "I don't think we're going out there to be intimidated" - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Dantonio - "I don't think we're going out there to be intimidated"

Post by Herbie Green 2014-09-06, 10:40

Can Duffy or anyone post a picture of carrying off Muddy? I couldn't find it. I did find that the story is included in the two sentences Wikipedia has about Muddy's time at MSU.
Wow, Duffy is a legend.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Mark Dantonio - "I don't think we're going out there to be intimidated" - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Dantonio - "I don't think we're going out there to be intimidated"

Post by duffy munn 2014-09-06, 10:53

Herbie Green wrote:Can Duffy or anyone post a picture of carrying off Muddy?  I couldn't find it.  I did find that the story is included in the two sentences Wikipedia has about Muddy's time at MSU.
Wow, Duffy is a legend.

I wish I had a picture. I know it was featured on channel 6 new and they showed me walking down the tunnel with my arm around Muddy.

I made it almost all the way into the locker room when a cop said " who's the drunk kid with Muddy ?" and moved me along.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2