Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking: Devastating Massacre at British School

+8
DWags
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Fallenangle
LoneWolfSparty
tTito
Herbie Green
Cym Jim
12 posters

Go down

Breaking: Devastating Massacre at British School Empty Breaking: Devastating Massacre at British School

Post by Cym Jim Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 12:56

A 13-year-old boy has been charged over an alleged knife attack at a school in Worcestershire. A male teacher and a 13-year-old girl sustained minor injuries at Chase Technology College in Malvern, on Monday.

The boy was due to appear before Redditch Magistrates' Court.

He has also been charged with five counts of carrying a knife or bladed instrument in a public place and five counts of carrying a knife or bladed instrument in an educational establishment, West Mercia Police said.

Superintendent Mark Travis added: "Officers in Malvern have returned to the school this morning to provide reassurance to staff, pupils and local people.

"Fortunately, incidents like this are very rare and we will work hard over the coming weeks to understand the circumstances around this case."

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-29125538

Last edited by Cym Jim on Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 15:22; edited 1 time in total
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking: Devastating Massacre at British School Empty Re: Breaking: Devastating Massacre at British School

Post by Herbie Green Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 13:00

Thankfully he didnt try to attack them with a swimming pool.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Breaking: Devastating Massacre at British School Empty Re: Breaking: Devastating Massacre at British School

Post by tTito Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 16:01

Cym Jim wrote:A 13-year-old boy has been charged over an alleged knife attack at a school in Worcestershire. A male teacher and a 13-year-old girl sustained minor injuries at Chase Technology College in Malvern, on Monday.

He has also been charged with five counts of carrying a knife or bladed instrument in a public place and five counts of carrying a knife or bladed instrument in an educational establishment, West Mercia Police said.

Superintendent Mark Travis added: "Officers in Malvern have returned to the school this morning to provide reassurance to staff, pupils and local people.

"Fortunately, incidents like this are very rare and we will work hard over the coming weeks to understand the circumstances around this case."

Since when is two people receiving minor injuries a "devastating massacre?"
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 16:12

tTito wrote:

Since when is two people receiving minor injuries a "devastating massacre?"

You're smart!
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 16:19

Herbie Green wrote:Thankfully he didnt try to attack them with a swimming pool.

Or a flight of stairs!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallenangle Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 19:02

Cym Jim wrote:A 13-year-old boy has been charged over an alleged knife attack at a school in Worcestershire. A male teacher and a 13-year-old girl sustained minor injuries at Chase Technology College in Malvern, on Monday.

Zackly, it's not like the British would ever need guns to protect themselves since no evil exists there like it does here in the US.  Multiculturalism makes everyone so much safer!!

http://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2014/09/09/draft-n1888962/page/full
Fallenangle
Fallenangle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 19:08

I wish that was considered "devastating" here in the US. Unfortunately, devastating takes a least 10 people shot here these days.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 19:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I wish that was considered "devastating" here in the US. Unfortunately, devastating takes a least 10 people shot here these days.

I'm just glad he didn't have access to automatic weapons and endless rounds of ammunition.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 19:47

Cym Jim wrote:

I'm just glad he didn't have access to automatic weapons and endless rounds of ammunition.

You know, subtlety is not your forte. We all got it the first time, I know we're simple minded provincials but you don't have to club us over the head with it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 20:32

Cym Jim wrote:A 13-year-old boy has been charged over an alleged knife attack at a school in Worcestershire. A male teacher and a 13-year-old girl sustained minor injuries at Chase Technology College in Malvern, on Monday.The boy was due to appear before Redditch Magistrates' Court.He has also been charged with five counts of carrying a knife or bladed instrument in a public place and five counts of carrying a knife or bladed instrument in an educational establishment, West Mercia Police said. Superintendent Mark Travis added: "Officers in Malvern have returned to the school this morning to provide reassurance to staff, pupils and local people."Fortunately, incidents like this are very rare and we will work hard over the coming weeks to understand the circumstances around this case."http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-29125538

Just like the British, bring a knife to attempt a massacre. Morons. No wonder we had to bail you out of two world wars. Your kids haven't figured out bullets kill more people than knives. Idiots.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Tue 9 Sep 2014 - 22:57

Rocinante wrote:

You know, subtlety is not your forte.  We all got it the first time, I know we're simple minded provincials but you don't have to club us over the head with it.
Breaking: Devastating Massacre at British School 502811600
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 15:30

Cym Jim wrote:

Im just glad I dont live in a pussy ass country like England where everyday people live their lives in paralysis from the pc police
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 17:18

Cym Jim wrote:

This is one of the weirder strawmen I've encountered, lately....

You're glad he didn't have access to automatic weapons and endless rounds of ammunition... as opposed to....?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 18:11

xsanguine wrote:strawmen

So many people using this word. So few seem to know HOW to use it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 20:48

Rocinante wrote:

So many people using this word. So few seem to know HOW to use it.

Damnit, Roc... you got me again! I applied the incorrect term to his intentional fallacy.... sometimes they all just meld together to me.

Damn free market....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 10 Sep 2014 - 22:19

I'm smart. What can I say?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Thu 11 Sep 2014 - 15:02

DWags wrote:

Just like the British, bring a knife to attempt a massacre.  Morons.   No wonder we had to bail you out of two world wars.   Your kids haven't figured out bullets kill more people than knives.   Idiots.

But they do seem to have more beheading over there.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by b0b Wed 17 Sep 2014 - 15:23

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Or a flight of stairs!

Or a toothbrush!
b0b
b0b
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down