Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do babies really need tickets?

+12
By-Tor
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
Izzo Court
Rocinante
tGreenWay
Nordic
Gomer
The Pantry
InTenSity
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do babies really need tickets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do babies really need tickets?

Post by tanfan! 2014-09-12, 20:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm gonna bring the family to EMU for a half or so. If my 18 month old is going to sit on our lap(s) the whole time, does she need a ticket?

Oh, and I'm not even gonna make a preemptive comment here to hoard off the attackers. Let's let this one develop on its own.
There's a poster on tcock called babbies need tickets. Ask him
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Do babies really need tickets? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do babies really need tickets?

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-12, 21:06

Tanfan! wrote:WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:“I'm gonna bring the family to EMU for a half or so. If my 18 month old is going to sit on our lap(s) the whole time, does she need a ticket?Oh, and I'm not even gonna make a preemptive comment here to hoard off the attackers. Let's let this one develop on its own. ”There's a poster on tcock called babbies need tickets. Ask him

Trevor has most of us on ignore, so no luck there.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-12, 22:09

Snake Plissken wrote:
I think he's got 2 kids with 1 being in that age range but I might be wrong...

What is wrong with the quote function?

This is correct. Boy is 2 weeks from his 5th birthday. Could technically be in K but I'm redshirting him so he can dominate his peers in tag next year. Girl is 19 months or so.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-12, 22:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
I think he's got 2 kids with 1 being in that age range but I might be wrong...

What is wrong with the quote function?

This is correct. Boy is 2 weeks from his 5th birthday. Could technically be in K but I'm redshirting him so he can dominate his peers in tag next year. Girl is 19 months or so.

Well, they ask for the child's birth date & school name, so good luck with the red shirt BS. You do know you can get tix on Stubhub for cheap right?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-12, 22:28

Heat Miser wrote:

Well, they ask for the child's birth date & school name, so good luck with the red shirt BS. You do know you can get tix on Stubhub for cheap right?

Do they really? WEAK.

Yeah I haven't looked yet. I'm not cheap, happy to pay up front and not looking to work my ass off for a bargain. I just know my "Little Fella" (nickname bestowed upon her by older brother) and she will sit on our laps the whole time, so not hot on spending an extra $60 if I don't have to.

I guess if I cared I could put his daycare on there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-12, 22:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Do they really? WEAK.

Yeah I haven't looked yet. I'm not cheap, happy to pay up front and not looking to work my ass off for a bargain. I just know my "Little Fella" (nickname bestowed upon her by older brother) and she will sit on our laps the whole time, so not hot on spending an extra $60 if I don't have to.

I guess if I cared I could put his daycare on there.

More like an extra 20-30 bucks (tix on StubHub are currently ~$30). Think of it as a Rose Bowl thank you.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-12, 22:37

BTW...I bought Jr. Spartan tix for my niece (mother is a UM-Flint SCummer who always leaves out the 'Flint' part) & cousin (both parents Walverines) for the second year in a row. Gotta influence them early. Niece now freely tells people she's going to State. Still working on the cousin.

Jr. Spartan tix are a great deal.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-12, 22:42

Thanks, Heat. I'll check it out.

BTW what happened to "Marc Summers"? Is he back on 247? I don't go there anymore.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-12, 22:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Thanks, Heat. I'll check it out.

BTW what happened to "Marc Summers"? Is he back on 247? I don't go there anymore.

Got sick of Bob's repetitive posting.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-12, 22:54

Heat Miser wrote:

I thought he said I ruined the board.

Oh, wait...that was Tanfan.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-12, 22:59

NigelUno wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

I thought he said I ruined the board.

Oh, wait...that was Tanfan.

Yeah, there's no shortage of offputting posters on tSwill. I'm starting to think Trevor was right.

Last edited by Heat Miser on 2014-09-12, 23:12; edited 1 time in total
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-12, 23:04

He wasn't. I don't think any of us want this place to be the Island of Misfit Toys. We want the personalities who were repressed on the Cock to blossom and shine here. I like some of those guys who do the repetitive shit that they've done for decades - manfan, gHost, Bob, blanch, etc. Sometimes, anyway. But yeah, we don't want them to run the asylum. We want the personalities who were not really allowed to emerge at the old place to step up and emerge here. No offense to blanch but if this is truly becoming "the blanch board" it's time to close up shop and try again. Or IP ban blanch and blow the charter up. Nobody wants that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-12, 23:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He wasn't. I don't think any of us want this place to be the Island of Misfit Toys. We want the personalities who were repressed on the Cock to blossom and shine here. I like some of those guys who do the repetitive shit that they've done for decades - manfan, gHost, Bob, blanch, etc. Sometimes, anyway. But yeah, we don't want them to run the asylum. We want the personalities who were not really allowed to emerge at the old place to step up and emerge here. No offense to blanch but if this is truly becoming "the blanch board" it's time to close up shop and try again. Or IP ban blanch and blow the charter up. Nobody wants that.

But it's not "blossoming". It's the same stagnant shit that was exiled from tRCMB. So here there's free speech...that nobody wants to hear.

Here are some examples:
Great American
bump
this
Guns, Jesus & Taco Bell
Check out this trivial nugget from my mundane life
It are dumbass when frogs fly & web traffic are mine

Baffling why there's nobody here. Rolling Eyes
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-09-12, 23:18

How do we fix it? Who do we need?

Perhaps the problem is not that we have the Bobs and the blanches, it's that we don't have many (any?) truly unique posters in our realm to set us apart? We need a Thujone?

I'm no good at MS Paint but I can Photoshop some shit. Would that help? Like if you can obtain a real life picture of Bobby Sak, every time he posts something about being a Great American I can photoshop a picture of him with Putin's dick in his mouth?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-12, 23:36

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:How do we fix it? Who do we need?

Perhaps the problem is not that we have the Bobs and the blanches, it's that we don't have many (any?) truly unique posters in our realm to set us apart? We need a Thujone?

I'm no good at MS Paint but I can Photoshop some shit. Would that help? Like if you can obtain a real life picture of Bobby Sak, every time he posts something about being a Great American I can photoshop a picture of him with Putin's dick in his mouth?

I'm not sure what we need. But we do have:

Polls
Thread merge
Countdown
No banning
No censorship
Proper speed & functionality
News feeds
Proper picture rendering
Chat
Bouncing boobies
Semi-naked spouses
FTW - which has died
Other things that I don't recall due to drinking

What we're missing:

Bolts
Updates on potential college choices of 16 year old boys
Critical mass

And here we are with just a handful of regular users.

I'm open to suggestions, but my primary conclusion is that the main posters are in fact driving traffic away with their tired, lame shit.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-12, 23:53

Heat Miser wrote:WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:“How do we fix it? Who do we need? Perhaps the problem is not that we have the Bobs and the blanches, it's that we don't have many (any?) truly unique posters in our realm to set us apart? We need a Thujone? I'm no good at MS Paint but I can Photoshop some shit. Would that help? Like if you can obtain a real life picture of Bobby Sak, every time he posts something about being a Great American I can photoshop a picture of him with Putin's dick in his mouth?”I'm not sure what we need. But we do have:PollsThread mergeCountdownNo banningNo censorshipProper speed & functionalityNews feedsProper picture renderingChat Bouncing boobiesSemi-naked spousesFTW - which has diedOther things that I don't recall due to drinkingWhat we're missing:BoltsUpdates on potential college choices of 16 year old boysCritical massAnd here we are with just a handful of regular users.I'm open to suggestions, but my primary conclusion is that the main posters are in fact driving traffic away with their tired, lame shit.

Did you hand out free VIP to those that threatened to leave?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-12, 23:58

InTenSity wrote:Did you hand out free VIP to those that threatened to leave?

Nobody threatened. They just stopped coming back.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-09-13, 05:22

Heat Miser wrote:

I told you. Nigel ruined this place. See ya.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-13, 06:47

Tanfan! wrote:

I told you. Nigel ruined this place.   See ya.

See ya? Like you're going to go take a dump and be back in 40 minutes?

Sorry, that your schtick doesn't play here, but you'll always have tRCMB.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-09-13, 06:50

Heat Miser wrote:

Who is "they"?

J_LaP?
RP?
Tanfan? Oh...wait, he's back again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-09-13, 09:48

Rocinante wrote:

Maybe you need to control your kids.

I forgot to charge the batteries for their shock collars.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2