Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just bought two bottles of Coke here in Ann Arbor and they gave me two scum football tickets for free

+8
AMwood
Ass Dan
InTenSity
Chitown_Badger
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
kingstonlake
LoneWolfSparty
12 posters

Go down

just bought two bottles of Coke here in Ann Arbor and they gave me two scum football tickets for free Empty just bought two bottles of Coke here in Ann Arbor and they gave me two scum football tickets for free

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-23, 13:45

$75 face value. I peed on them. Then pooped on then. Then set them on fire.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

just bought two bottles of Coke here in Ann Arbor and they gave me two scum football tickets for free Empty Re: just bought two bottles of Coke here in Ann Arbor and they gave me two scum football tickets for free

Post by kingstonlake 2014-09-23, 13:49

The two returnables were worth more.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

just bought two bottles of Coke here in Ann Arbor and they gave me two scum football tickets for free Empty Re: just bought two bottles of Coke here in Ann Arbor and they gave me two scum football tickets for free

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-23, 13:50

You shouldn't touch things with pee and poop on them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-23, 13:52

LoneWolfSparty wrote:$75 face value. I peed on them. Then pooped on then. Then set them on fire.
like everyone else, that's what I did to my acceptance letter from scUM..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-09-23, 13:53

LoneWolfSparty wrote:$75 face value. I peed on them. Then pooped on then. Then set them on fire.

How did they burn if they were all wet?
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-23, 13:56

TTIWWP
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-09-23, 14:30

So you drove through that mess of traffic on state and went to the basement of the Union to buy two cokes?

Worth it
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-23, 14:40

Chitown_Badger wrote:

How did they burn if they were all wet?

Good cause I piss pure gasoline.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-09-23, 14:55

ghost tells better fake stories.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-09-23, 15:09

Congrats, you are now part of their record setting 100,000+ attendance streak (seriously).
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-23, 15:10

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

You should see a doctor.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-09-23, 15:21

AMwood wrote:ghost tells better fake stories.
hey - I read it on the internet so it has to be true!
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-23, 15:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
You should see a doctor.
that doesn't sound safe at all.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-09-23, 19:06

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Too bad you don't poop C4
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-09-23, 19:38

The Pantry wrote:Too bad you don't poop C4

He would if he squatted
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down