Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players (Norfleet) defending Hoke = the end is near

+5
Herbie Green
DWags
SpartanInNH
Heat Miser
NigelUno
9 posters

Go down

Players (Norfleet) defending Hoke = the end is near Empty Players (Norfleet) defending Hoke = the end is near

Post by NigelUno Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:21 pm

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/09/dennis_norfleet_passionately_r.html
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Players (Norfleet) defending Hoke = the end is near Empty Re: Players (Norfleet) defending Hoke = the end is near

Post by Heat Miser Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Players (Norfleet) defending Hoke = the end is near 1494614055
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Players (Norfleet) defending Hoke = the end is near Empty Re: Players (Norfleet) defending Hoke = the end is near

Post by SpartanInNH Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Norfleet said he took time to go and speak with Hoke before practice, to let him know that the entire team is still behind him -- no matter what.

"I talked to him and I told him I care about him, that we care about him," he said. "And whatever we can do as a football team to get us the win, we're going to do it. I told him today, he can't play. He gets us to the point where we know what we need to know. And I don't want him to feel, in any way, that he's not doing his job.

"And I don't people saying that he's not doing his job because they don't know. It's the players' that need to show up. And we will show up."

Norfleet repeatedly explained how Michigan's 2-2 record is a result of the players not executing, and refused to place any blame at the feet of the team's coaching staff.

Players (Norfleet) defending Hoke = the end is near Slow_clap_citizen_kane
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:42 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:Norfleet said he took time to go and speak with Hoke before practice, to let him know that the entire team is still behind him -- no matter what.

"I talked to him and I told him I care about him, that we care about him," he said. "And whatever we can do as a football team to get us the win, we're going to do it. I told him today, he can't play. He gets us to the point where we know what we need to know. And I don't want him to feel, in any way, that he's not doing his job.

"And I don't people saying that he's not doing his job because they don't know. It's the players' that need to show up. And we will show up."

Norfleet repeatedly explained how Michigan's 2-2 record is a result of the players not executing, and refused to place any blame at the feet of the team's coaching staff.

Look, I'm going to rise above this and not blame the players or Hoke. I think we should all lay off of Hoke, and the players. Let them find themselves for the next three or four years.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Maybe Norfleet should have talked to Hoke before the Utah game, and then the team would have played harder...to win for the coach.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:48 pm

DWags wrote:

Look, I'm going to rise above this and not blame the players or Hoke. I think we should all lay off of Hoke, and the players. Let them find themselves for the next three or four years.

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Hoke seems to really relate to his players. They would have no basis of comparison to realize they aren't actually prepared.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:51 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:Norfleet said he took time to go and speak with Hoke before practice, to let him know that the entire team is still behind him -- no matter what.
Sucking up for more playing time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:01 pm

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 pm

I agree. Let's all just leave them alone and let them work it out over the next 10 or 15 years. What's the big rush? The BIG will still be here in 10 or 15 years, and if they figure it all out, then we can play some competitive football. In the meantime, we'll carry the banner of excellence for the state and SCum can develop a more refined fan base not burdened with the demands of excellence. Besides, it's really time to retire Hail to the victors because it really doesn't apply anymore, and Lord knows we don't want that God awful song, and neither does anyone else. Let's just bury it next to Bo's grave with a nice head stone.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:04 am

Maybe bury your nose in the playbook instead of Hokes big ass? Just a thought.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:01 am

kingstonlake wrote:Maybe bury your nose in the playbook instead of Hokes big ass? Just a thought.

I chuckled. :Lolz:
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down