Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game

+10
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
SpartanInNH
gomersbro
DWags
Heat Miser
BtothejizA
goodbar
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game Empty Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game

Post by Turtleneck Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:28 pm

http://www.diehardsport.com/college-football/brady-hoke-gets-argument-greg-mattison-utah-game/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game Empty Re: Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Turtleneck wrote:http://www.diehardsport.com/college-football/brady-hoke-gets-argument-greg-mattison-utah-game/

But, BUT, they're best friends!

Sincerely,

Sean McDonough
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game Empty Re: Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game

Post by goodbar Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Hoke totally backed down too, lol.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BtothejizA Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Yeah, he's done unfortunately.
BtothejizA
BtothejizA
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Let the MGoBlowJob meltdown begin!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:06 pm

Yep, we all have fun making fun of the guy till we realize, "Oh shit, he's probably done". Then we have to just hope those assholes fuck up the next search too. Oh well, the big difference is, we have a coach walking our sideline that makes me not give one shit about who they have on theirs. And I'll bet a dollar to a donut that Dantonio could give a rats ass about who is on the sidelines over there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Holy shit, all those empty seats Razz
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:15 pm

God the dumpster fire in AA is fun to watch now and the anticipation of the next couple days is even better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Get your Swill bets in on Brady's future!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:26 pm

What a clusterfuck.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Get your Swill bets in on Brady's future!

Does he come out as coach after the weather delay?
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:27 pm

DL coach @ North Central Eastwestern South Dakota State Technical College.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:28 pm

For The Blind.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:35 pm

gomersbro wrote:

Does he come out as coach after the weather delay?

Weather delay is the perfect time to go grab a burger and beer at Casey's Tavern. Or several burgers. He won't be back but not because he was fired during the weather delay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:37 pm

goodbar wrote:For The Blind.

I think UM's win over that team in 1891 clinched UM's 7th national championship.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:37 pm

DWags wrote:Yep, we all have fun making fun of the guy till we realize, "Oh shit, he's probably done". Then we have to just hope those assholes fuck up the next search too. Oh well, the big difference is, we have a coach walking our sideline that makes me not give one shit about who they have on theirs. And I'll bet a dollar to a donut that Dantonio could give a rats ass about who is on the sidelines over there.

This.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Dave Brandon will name himself the new coach.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Dave Brandon will name himself the new coach.

He's as qualified for that as he is every other aspect of his job.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Shift leader at Country Kitchen. Where he's most qualified. No headsets, a leader of men.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game Empty Hoke and Mattison going at it

Post by NigelUno Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:20 pm

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:23 pm

I got into a huge fight with the search function earlier.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I got into a huge fight with the search function earlier.

My link is better!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:28 pm

NigelUno wrote:

My link is better!
Because 2 hours later yours is on YouTube? It's the same video.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:32 pm

NigelUno wrote:

My link is better!

What happened to getting drunk and going out to eat?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

What happened to getting drunk and going out to eat?
He has no life
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:Because 2 hours later yours is on YouTube? It's the same video.

You seem to be taking this pretty seriously. Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Madison: "look fat fuck, in case you haven't noticed I'm wearingva headset doing my best to keep you employed. Now shut the fuck up and suck Brandons dick tomorrow morning when he breaks down film for you".
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
He has no life

Wait. I have no life because I didn't notice someone else posted the video already?

And, you have a life because you're giving me shit about posting a video that was already posted? Obsession: Hoke and Mattison Fighting Over Who Gets To Use the Old Country Rewards Card After the Game 502811600

Here's a tip: Get over yourself.

(Dinner was fine by the way)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:47 pm

You guys needs to hug this out in chat.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Wait you are saying Nigel left this board for a couple of hours? No wonder I have been having so much fun.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Herbie Green wrote:Wait you are saying Nigel left this board for a couple of hours? No wonder I have been having so much fun.

I know, right? Thank God Snake showed up to check on me!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Turtleneck wrote:You guys needs to hug this out in chat.

Don't say chat!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Herbie Green wrote:Wait you are saying Nigel left this board for a couple of hours? No wonder I have been having so much fun.
Nigel never left. That was just a nasty rumor.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:01 pm

NigelUno wrote:

I know, right? Thank God Snake showed up to check on me!
I know right
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Can you guys cut it out? We are trying to make fun of Michigan here! Although they seem to be doing it well enough on their own...
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:06 pm

gomersbro wrote:Can you guys cut it out? We are trying to make fun of Michigan here! Although they seem to be doing it well enough on their own...
Shut up
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:Nigel never left. That was just a nasty rumor.

Must have been my imagination. Thanks for checking up on me though!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:Nigel never left. That was just a nasty rumor.

Don't you have a board to pay attention to? Dint Fuck up this one too.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:36 pm

InTenSity wrote:

Don't you have a board to pay attention to? Dint Fuck up this one too.
I'm not the one ****ing up this one. I'm just a regular poster just like you
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:I'm not the one ****ing up this one. I'm just a regular poster just like you

If that were true posts elsewhere wouldn't be banned or deleted, but you're here to make sure your boys board doesn't take too much of a hit, otherwise you wouldn't threaten people here with bans elsewhere. Run on sentence!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next