Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just checked out tOther board

+29
The_Dude
SeeRockCity
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
Stoops21
InTenSity
pulling69
Giant Moose
Green Note
goodbar
Gomer
LoneWolfSparty
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Heat Miser
Ass Dan
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Spartan Pride
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Snake Plissken
SawGreen
beal99
tanfan!
AMwood
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
33 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Just checked out tOther board Empty Just checked out tOther board

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-20, 12:10

Blanch32 wrote:

Great point.  A viable natty champ contender generated only 1% mo excitement
yeah... but, remember, Trevor really loves the direction the board is heading.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just checked out tOther board Empty Re: Just checked out tOther board

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-20, 12:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:
As I pointed out in that thread over there, +1% in page views with +13% in users, means a decrease in interaction.  The average user is viewing less, posting less, etc.  Trevor refused to answer the question about about how the year over year post count.  Yet the idiots over there are high-fiving themselves thinking that they're actually growing.  
yeah, they tell themselves what it takes to help them justify their existence. All we can do is sit back and admire their ignorance..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-20, 12:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yeah, they tell themselves what it takes to help them justify their existence. All we can do is sit back and admire their ignorance..

Just checked out tOther board 502811600 

I don't get why some people don't like you.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-20, 12:17

NigelUno wrote:

meh.. whatcha gonna do?  Just checked out tOther board 2599972566 
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-08-20, 12:47

NigelUno wrote:

why do you have fidel castro deep sea fishing as your avatar?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-20, 13:01

AMwood wrote:

why do you have fidel castro deep sea fishing as your avatar?

Because I liked it better than the baseball one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-08-20, 17:08

NigelUno wrote:

Or not.

He's back to being a dick again
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-08-20, 17:57

I dunno guys, they got a bunch of mentions on the MSU thread on Reddits college football board today, UM fans say they go there when they start feeling good about us.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-08-20, 19:14

Turtleneck wrote:

...and people pay for that site.

The conclusion that I came to is this...

Mlive has been kicking ass on coverage.
msuspartans.com has some solid stuff.
Eblings (decent) interviews are all on youtube.
Crystal balls are worthless, unless you've made monitoring 16 year old's a hobby (and twitter fills in nicely there if you have).
Rexrode is standing side-by-side in the interview trough with the 247 guys.  Same info on the freep, and no dime.
Love Rocky's analysis, but find I can rarely take the time to read it through.

247 donar gets you very little, though tRCRumblings can be good from time to time.

I like the guys that 247 has covering MSU.  But, I would like to see more opinion/conjecture.  That's where the message board nature has pierced the thin skin of the aforementioned guys.  The few attempts at such reporting led to severe message board beat downs.  "Just the facts mam," is the result.

Then, in the end, I was banned for defending MSU players.  Pretty simple decision.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-20, 19:30

SawGreen wrote:

The conclusion that I came to is this...

Mlive has been kicking ass on coverage.
msuspartans.com has some solid stuff.
Eblings (decent) interviews are all on youtube.
Crystal balls are worthless, unless you've made monitoring 16 year old's a hobby (and twitter fills in nicely there if you have).
Rexrode is standing side-by-side in the interview trough with the 247 guys.  Same info on the freep, and no dime.
Love Rocky's analysis, but find I can rarely take the time to read it through.

247 donar gets you very little, though tRCRumblings can be good from time to time.

I like the guys that 247 has covering MSU.  But, I would like to see more opinion/conjecture.  That's where the message board nature has pierced the thin skin of the aforementioned guys.  The few attempts at such reporting led to severe message board beat downs.  "Just the facts mam," is the result.

Then, in the end, I was banned for defending MSU players.  Pretty simple decision.

Banned by...?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-08-20, 20:10

NigelUno wrote:

Banned by...?

Not a perma band (just a day or two), and I have no idea.  I PM'd a few mods who denied culpability.  It wasn't worth the effort to dig further.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-20, 20:19

The even funnier thing is the RCMB will cancel your subscription immediately if you call them and tell them you don't want to renew. Say I call today and say how shitty the board is and I don't want my yearly subscription renewed, they will take away everything right then and there.  They have no idea what the fuckk they are doing at 247 sports.  I see all kinds of people on the board now who dropped the VIP all access subscription, I will be one of them as soon as my accidental one year subscription stops.  They are losing money up the butt hole and Trevor will never say how much money they lost.  His stats he posted are propped up by MY shticks and that board is suffering immensely.   Only a coward won't show the numbers of the paid customers from year to year because he knows his board is going to shit. Rivals seriously has made 247 sports their bitch and the RCMB should just drop out of the recruiting business. They suck at it and offer NOTHING my dead grandma could not say.  Trevor lost customers after a Rose Bowl victory while Rivals gained them all.  Just checked out tOther board 1966794946  Sucks to suck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-08-20, 20:31

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:His stats he posted are propped up by MY shticks and that board is suffering immensely.  
You sound like blanch  Rolling Eyes 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-08-20, 20:33

Snake Plissken wrote:

60% of posters are Blanch 100% of the time.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-20, 20:51

Motion to make Snake mod of this thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-08-20, 21:13

I third the motion.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-08-20, 21:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I third the motion.
Let's just drink  Just checked out tOther board 969504605 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-08-20, 22:21

Snake Plissken wrote:
Let's just drink  Just checked out tOther board 969504605 

Is martin spartan still a mod? Why have you guys changed your modding habits? I can't believe I haven't been banned yet. I suppose its just a matter of time. You are so mellow on here. It's actually great to have you and Pinky on here.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-20, 22:22

Snake Plissken wrote:

Permmaban me and deal with the consequences
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-08-20, 22:36

If you want sports insight, the Mag is the place for you. They talk as much sports stuff in a week as the swill and RCMB combined in a month. However, the people there are the most extreme sunshine crowd imaginable and if you make any small complaint about the team in any way they will grab their pitch forks.
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-20, 22:56

Spartan Pride wrote:If you want sports insight, the Mag is the place for you. They talk as much sports stuff in a week as the swill and RCMB combined in a month. However, the people there are the most extreme sunshine crowd imaginable and if you make any small complaint about the team in any way they will grab their pitch forks.

The knowledgable football fans who complain don't get bombed. But saying "that guy sucks" or " why didn't they throw on third and 2?" Is just moronic.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-08-21, 02:53

DWags wrote:

The knowledgable football fans who complain don't get bombed. But saying "that guy sucks" or " why didn't they throw on third and 2?" Is just moronic.  

I see, so as long as they kiss the asses of everyone all will be fine. Ain't gonna happen on here. Get ready for the Nigel dwags and Duffy justice league to combine forces on tSwill to make sure nobody embarrasses the msu brand.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-21, 07:45

Tanfan! wrote:

I see, so as long as they kiss the asses of everyone all will be fine. Ain't gonna happen on here. Get ready for the Nigel dwags and Duffy justice league to combine forces on tSwill to make sure nobody embarrasses the msu brand.

Just checked out tOther board Tumblr_lovjmiGF6I1qew99q
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-08-21, 08:03

tRCMB is still sending me emails about stuff which, in the spectrum of "importance", rank just below the empty Gatorade bottle I tossed in the recycling bin this morning..

and I never got these emails prior to tRCMB heading in a great direction.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-08-21, 08:58

Blanch32 wrote:

Permmaban me and deal with the consequences

What dire consequences would result from the ensuing rise in intelligence level?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-08-21, 09:52

Just received a bolt email from TOB about Forbes' eligibility.  Old news is so exciting.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-08-21, 09:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:Just received a bolt email from TOB about Forbes' eligibility.  Old news is so exciting.

FORBIN JOKE IT R FORBESING PLEASE RECRUIT GO TO MICHIGAN STATE GARRRR
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-21, 09:57

Tanfan! wrote:

Tanfan, didn't I tell you not to suck any cocks on your way through the parking lot? You're beginning to really disappoint me.

I'd like you to kiss my ass, I love it when you do. If you want to say someone sucks, that's completely fine, but when you get it shoved up your ass for being a dickish little cocksucker, you just can't take it personally. It's all debate and fun here. Relax. Please keep posting. Your gibberish is refreshing and new. By the way, thanks for hating. You couldn't make my days more complete. Now rinse your fucking mouth. Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-21, 10:11

DWags wrote:

Tanfan, didn't I tell you not to suck any cocks on your way through the parking lot?   You're beginning to really disappoint me.  

I'd like you to kiss my ass, I love it when you do.  If you want to say someone sucks, that's completely fine, but when you get it shoved up your ass for being a dickish little cocksucker, you just can't take it personally.  It's all debate and fun here.   Relax.  Please keep posting.  Your gibberish is refreshing and new.   By the way,  thanks for hating.  You couldn't make my days more complete.   Now rinse your fucking mouth.  Jesus.  

Just checked out tOther board Ali-vs-Liston
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-08-21, 10:54

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Tanfan, didn't I tell you not to suck any cocks on your way through the parking lot?   You're beginning to really disappoint me.  

I'd like you to kiss my ass, I love it when you do.  If you want to say someone sucks, that's completely fine, but when you get it shoved up your ass for being a dickish little cocksucker, you just can't take it personally.  It's all debate and fun here.   Relax.  Please keep posting.  Your gibberish is refreshing and new.   By the way,  thanks for hating.  You couldn't make my days more complete.   Now rinse your fucking mouth.  Jesus.  

This could be interesting to watch. I never really viewed the threadlock as a Tanfan aid until you just said it. It actually helps his trolling when he gets to drop a nugget & have it locked before everybody can  Just checked out tOther board 3669899363 . Makes for a lot of pent up aggression, which is exactly what he's after. No thread lock =  Just checked out tOther board 3669899363 Just checked out tOther board 1987505431 Just checked out tOther board 3775540924 Be careful what you wish for I guess. He's already thrown in the towel with Nigel.  Just checked out tOther board 1494614055 

Kinda reinforces the less censorship/banning/moderation is more model.Just checked out tOther board 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-08-21, 11:04

So tanner loves to act all tough but can't handle harmless Nigel? Weak.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-08-21, 11:09

Heat Miser wrote:

This could be interesting to watch. I never really viewed the threadlock as a Tanfan aid until you just said it. It actually helps his trolling when he gets to drop a nugget & have it locked before everybody can  Just checked out tOther board 3669899363 . Makes for a lot of pent up aggression, which is exactly what he's after. No thread lock =  Just checked out tOther board 3669899363 Just checked out tOther board 1987505431 Just checked out tOther board 3775540924 Be careful what you wish for I guess. He's already thrown in the towel with Nigel.  Just checked out tOther board 1494614055 

Kinda reinforces the less censorship/banning/moderation is more model.Just checked out tOther board 2599972566

who wouldn't love to have a beer with Tanfan? Or, have a back and forth with him here? It was shitty when a thread would get going and either he'd be right about how we were lacking in some area of sport, or he'd be proven to be wrong because he'd jump the gun with his impatience, but when it would start getting interesting, bam, lock the thread. It's like coitus interrupts over there. Let it go man. Tanfan can take it. He's a big boy, so are all of us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-08-21, 11:20

Heat Miser wrote:

He's thrown in the towel with Nigel? The hell you talking bout? That's the only thing he ever posts about.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-08-21, 11:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:He's thrown in the towel with Nigel? The hell you talking bout? That's the only thing he ever posts about.

Rather than battling Nigel, he's been reduced to whining about him.

Another observation: the lack of thread merge allows trolls the satisfaction of seeing multiple locked threads on tRCMB. I imagine there will be a healthy amount of merging here on game days.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-21, 12:54

LooseGoose wrote:

What dire consequences would result from the ensuing rise in intelligence level?

Dude I've been permmabanned for at least 3 months now over there. I miss posting there like I miss hemmroids
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-08-21, 14:23

Blanch32 wrote:

Dude I've been permmabanned for at least 3 months now over there.  I miss posting there like I miss hemmroids
You've had hemorrhoids before?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-08-21, 15:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
You've had hemorrhoids before?

Very common in Blanche's circle.....
LoneWolfSparty