Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tigers played a play off game and no discusuion

+4
kingstonlake
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
tanfan!
8 posters

Go down

Tigers played a play off game and no discusuion Empty Tigers played a play off game and no discusuion

Post by tanfan! Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:52 pm

You sussies. Sleep
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Tigers played a play off game and no discusuion Empty Re: Tigers played a play off game and no discusuion

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Uhh.....there's discussion.

Why don't you go back to the Cock and troll some 19 year olds?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tigers played a play off game and no discusuion Empty Re: Tigers played a play off game and no discusuion

Post by NigelUno Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:58 pm

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:01 pm

most of the Tigers had a playoff game today. the bullpen didn't
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:13 am

They need to hit the ball hard. And not somewhere where someone can catch it.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:16 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Uhh.....there's discussion.

Why don't you go back to the Cock and troll some 19 year olds?

Where is this discussion
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:17 am

tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:21 am

Tanfan! wrote:

Well I missed that.

There are two threads. One for the tigers doing well, which we've been using lately. One for when I panicked and said the season was over in early August. I think I owe White Boy Hatcher some scotch or something we bet about them making the playoffs.

Tanner, you need to stop looking for trouble and start reading sports on this page. You're single handedly ruining this website. I'm getting tired of it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:06 am

KC won. Our BP sucks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:06 am

Tanfan! wrote:

Well I missed that.

Happens when you're old and losing your game.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:27 am

DWags wrote:

There are two threads. One for the tigers doing well, which we've been using lately. One for when I panicked and said the season was over in early August. I think I owe White Boy Hatcher some scotch or something we bet about them making the playoffs.

Tanner, you need to stop looking for trouble and start reading sports on this page. You're single handedly ruining this website. I'm getting tired of it.

Tigers played a play off game and no discusuion 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:43 am

DWags wrote:

Tigers played a play off game and no discusuion 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:52 am

DWags wrote:

There are two threads.  One for the tigers doing well, which we've been using lately.  One for when I panicked and said the season was over in early August.  I think I owe White Boy Hatcher some scotch or something we bet about them making the playoffs.

Tanner, you need to stop looking for trouble and start reading sports on this page.  You're single handedly ruining this website.  I'm getting tired of it.  

2 threads - how is old man Tanner supposed to know which one to look at???

Tigers played a play off game and no discusuion 1811933421
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:54 am

DWags wrote:

Buy yourself a bottle of Bulleit bourbon, on me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down