Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL Sam Webb (after talking to Brandon) rethinks his critical comments on SCum handling of Morris.....

+3
beal99
NigelUno
kingstonlake
7 posters

Go down

LOL Sam Webb (after talking to Brandon) rethinks his critical comments on SCum handling of Morris..... Empty LOL Sam Webb (after talking to Brandon) rethinks his critical comments on SCum handling of Morris.....

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-03, 07:44

After being surprisingly objective, and even saying it appeared Hoke was hung out to dry, has now changed his tune.  He "got to sit down" with Brandon and have an interview.  They are playing that interview this morning in what sounds like a stripper booth on that garbage station in AA.  Sam Webb has to be the most unintelligent human being to walk this earth.  Does he realize the job a marketing executive?  To sell you something you don't want, don't need, and can't afford.  So Webbs "investigative" piece consists of taking the word of David Brandon.  A guy who went dark for 48 hours, had 48 hours to attempt to make this go away.  To mold, shape, and twist the chain of events the way he wanted?  Possibly the most laughable interview I've ever heard.  Webbs follow ups and digging for info consisted of "Gotch ya".  What a joke.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

LOL Sam Webb (after talking to Brandon) rethinks his critical comments on SCum handling of Morris..... Empty Re: LOL Sam Webb (after talking to Brandon) rethinks his critical comments on SCum handling of Morris.....

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-03, 08:08

kingstonlake wrote:After being surprisingly objective, and even saying it appeared Hoke was hung out to dry, has now changed his tune.  He "got to sit down" with Brandon and have an interview.  They are playing that interview this morning in what sounds like a stripper booth on that garbage station in AA.  Sam Webb has to be the most unintelligent human being to walk this earth.  Does he realize the job a marketing executive?  To sell you something you don't want, don't need, and can't afford.  So Webbs "investigative" piece consists of taking the word of David Brandon.  A guy who went dark for 48 hours, had 48 hours to attempt to make this go away.  To mold, shape, and twist the chain of events the way he wanted?  Possibly the most laughable interview I've ever heard.  Webbs follow ups and digging for info consisted of "Gotch ya".  What a joke.

The only logical explanation that Hoke wasn't hung out to dry is that he knew Morris had a concussion.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

LOL Sam Webb (after talking to Brandon) rethinks his critical comments on SCum handling of Morris..... Empty Re: LOL Sam Webb (after talking to Brandon) rethinks his critical comments on SCum handling of Morris.....

Post by beal99 2014-10-03, 13:26

hey, if you boys want to make 100 threads on UM bullshit, you know where to go.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 2014-10-03, 18:57

Fuk u
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-03, 23:19

So I noticed that after the original flurry, the SCum threads here this week have just kinda naturally died out. LOL Sam Webb (after talking to Brandon) rethinks his critical comments on SCum handling of Morris..... 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-04, 01:13

gHost Spartan wrote:

Yup, pretty much this - go litter that cesspool over on 247 with this garbage, no one here gives a fuck.

gHost Spartan wrote:

Yup, pretty much this - go litter that cesspool over on 247 with this garbage, no one here gives a fuck.

Sorry, if I was interested in the showering habits or men and hard boiled eggs, I'd start threads about them.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-10-04, 01:15

Sam Webb is still a communist. Red motherfucker.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-10-04, 01:22

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sam Webb is still a communist. Red motherfucker.

I hear Malik is still a strong SCum lean. Live phone interview tomorrow with Joya!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-04, 03:05

Heat Miser wrote:I hear Malik is still a strong SCum lean. Live phone interview tomorrow with Joya!

How could he not be? What with the way they take care of their student athletes.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-04, 06:35

kingstonlake wrote:

Sorry, if I was interested in the showering habits or men and hard boiled eggs, I'd start threads about them.

LOL Sam Webb (after talking to Brandon) rethinks his critical comments on SCum handling of Morris..... 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-04, 10:26

kingstonlake wrote:

Both of those were ghost threads, remember. I can't belive that guy has kids. Classic narcissist. Gonna mess up their minds to life.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down