Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass.

+15
StylesGShmooth
Motown Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
SawGreen
Phil McCrackin
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
75alum
DWags
kingstonlake
Jethro Bodeen
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass. Empty Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass.

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-10-08, 01:15

You moronic pussies.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

CORNER BLITZ and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass. Empty Re: Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass.

Post by kingstonlake 2014-10-08, 03:04

Hadn't heard about it until I read the other thread on it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass. Empty Re: Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass.

Post by DWags 2014-10-08, 06:21

I clap for this thread.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-10-08, 06:47

The corn cob was a nice touch. I approve.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-08, 07:45

the thing I love most about us is our humility.

GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-08, 07:48

The managers set Bo's headset up with a Clapper on it. Genius.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-10-08, 07:55

If the BigTen says no clapping, what will Hoke do?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-08, 08:30

What dumb ass from Nebraska thought it was a good idea to use a clap for a snap count in a ****ing stadium? That's like using the color blue in the middle of the ocean to get someone's attention.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-10-08, 08:33

NigelUno wrote:If the BigTen says no clapping, what will Hoke do?

http://bradyhokeclapping.com
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-08, 08:34

DWags wrote:What dumb ass from Nebraska thought it was a good idea to use a clap for a snap count in a ****ing stadium?   That's like using the color blue in the middle of the ocean to get someone's attention.
O$U does the same thing.

I've been meaning to ask this question, but keep forgetting.

When the offense is set, and it looks like they are about to run a play, I'll see the QB clap his hands, stop for a second, and then everyone looks to the sideline. Why is that not a false start? Is there a rule in which the whole offense can get set, then reset?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-08, 11:02

InTenSity wrote:
O$U does the same thing.

I've been meaning to ask this question, but keep forgetting.

When the offense is set, and it looks like they are about to run a play, I'll see the QB clap his hands, stop for a second, and then everyone looks to the sideline. Why is that not a false start? Is there a rule in which the whole offense can get set, then reset?

Yeah, OSU does it. As far as the offense, with the exception of one man in motion laterally or backwards, everyone has to be set for one second prior to the snap.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-08, 11:31

DWags wrote:

Yeah, OSU does it.  As far as the offense, with the exception of one man in motion laterally or backwards, everyone has to be set for one second prior to the snap.  
I understand that, what I don't understand is after they are set, the QB claps his hands, then everyone stands up and looks to the sideline to get a new call. Why is that not a false start? Does the center take his hand off the ball, so that 'free's' the offense?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-10-08, 15:15

InTenSity wrote:
I understand that, what I don't understand is after they are set, the QB claps his hands, then everyone stands up and looks to the sideline to get a new call. Why is that not a false start? Does the center take his hand off the ball, so that 'free's' the offense?

ARTICLE 4.

a. If a snap is preceded by a huddle or shift, all players of the offensive team must come to an absolute stop and remain stationary in their positions, without movement of the feet, body, head or arms, for at least one full second before the ball is snapped (A.R. 7-1-4-I) [S20].

b. It is not intended that Rule 7-1-4-a should prohibit smooth, rhythmical shifts if properly executed. A smooth cadence shift or unhurried motion is not an infraction. However, it is the responsibility of an offensive player who moves before the snap to do so in a manner that in no way simulates the beginning of a play. After the ball is ready for play and all players are in scrimmage formation, no offensive player shall make a quick, jerky movement before the snap, including but not limited to (A.R. 7-1-4-II-IV):

A lineman moving his foot, shoulder, arm, body or head in a quick, jerky motion in any direction [S19].
Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-10-08, 15:24

InTenSity wrote:

as long as they aren't mimicking the start of the play they can have at it. They just need to be set for one second before the snap.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-10-08, 18:15

DWags wrote:

as long as they aren't mimicking the start of the play they can have at it. They just need to be set for one second before the snap.

In my day, you couldn't move from a set position. If you moved your head - even the QB- they would call illegal procedure. Backs could stand up and go in motion and receivers could go in motion but not from a set position. Old bastards.... Right? Right?
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-10-08, 20:42

The Izzone needs to clap for several solid minutes when Nebraska comes to tBres.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-02-06, 15:59

THIS IS THE FUCKING GAME THREAD!!Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass. 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5cys0ger5img1ezd4jkqpewqrzw479sepnblwh7u5&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-02-06, 18:27

Blow out. Let's engage.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-06, 18:53

Pint of beer poured and ready to roll.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-06, 18:54

Langford with a smooth stroke for two.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-06, 18:55

Langford for three. Keep him out there!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-02-06, 18:57

Someone should tell Steven Bardo about this little Covid thing that's going around.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-06, 19:01

Bingham!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-06, 19:05

Hoping they clean up the turnovers.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-02-06, 19:12

Hauser is kinda a train wreck
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-02-06, 19:20

We're ahead!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-02-06, 19:25

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Hauser is kinda a train wreck

Yeah WTF is going on there?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-02-06, 19:33

Hauser 0-1-0

Wtf
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-02-06, 19:36

Motown Spartan wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Hauser is kinda a train wreck

Yeah WTF is going on there?
don't know... Bingham might get physically bounced around, but he has more upside right now.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-02-06, 19:37

kingstonlake wrote:Hauser 0-1-0

Wtf

Homesick playing without brother in a crazy season. Mentally checked out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-02-06, 19:38

My hottest take of the year. Izzo should play Henry at the 1. I don't think the entire problem with this team is the PG play but I want to see the ball in Henry's hands to create more, and I want to see a Henry/JL back court.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-02-06, 19:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My hottest take of the year. Izzo should play Henry at the 1. I don't think the entire problem with this team is the PG play but I want to see the ball in Henry's hands to create more, and I want to see a Henry/JL back court.

I like the idea
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-02-06, 20:07

I'm behind. Can't believe how angry that guy was about the elbow from Loyer that he totally faked.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-06, 20:08

Great to see Gabe back. Makes me wonder how we end up vs Iowa if he’s there.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-06, 20:11

Good job Loyer.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-02-06, 20:12

We don't get to say that often. Fantastic play by Loyer. On defense at that
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-06, 20:12

Ugh. Can’t score.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-06, 20:13

Thank you Joshua Langford needed that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-06, 20:17

Kithier out?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-02-06, 20:20

Looks like he didn’t return from the locker room after halftime. Huh
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next