Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass.

+15
StylesGShmooth
Motown Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
SawGreen
Phil McCrackin
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
75alum
DWags
kingstonlake
Jethro Bodeen
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass.

Post by steveschneider Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:27

Fouled out after another miss. Can only go up from here.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Nebraska- FUCK YOU! MSU Clapped on purpose. Tough shit. Die with a corncob in your ass.

Post by DWags Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:30

These two teams are really bad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

CheesySpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:31

Where's Kithier?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:32

Izzo took my advice and Aaron keeps making terrible decisions.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

CheesySpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:32

DWags wrote:These two teams are really bad.

This.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:35

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Where's Kithier?

Didn’t come back after half time. Who knows why.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:36

steveschneider wrote:
DWags wrote:These two teams are really bad.

This.

Yeah he's not incorrect. Normally this is right about when we start getting better.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:37

I think Izzo just tried to game Hoiberg into giving up by putting his kid in. Fantastic!! lol
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

This.

Yeah he's not incorrect. Normally this is right about when we start getting better.

Some really ugly basketball tonight. Hoping Loyer hits these and we can run this one out fast.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:41

Fuckin a. A time out? Come on!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:41

Well a dub is a dub.

Scrape another against Penn State, right this ship.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:44

Turning this one off. Haha can’t watch this
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:49

We're back!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 22:52

All hail Josh Langford.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 6 Feb 2021 - 23:19

[tw]1358237759459139585?s=21[/tw]

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 0:05

steveschneider wrote:[tw]1358237759459139585?s=21[/tw]

I need help. My wife can’t relax about this season. I just read this to her. She’s yelling at me “What a fucking candy ass! “
“How do you play the first part and not the second part?!” She’s out of control. She’s really angry about this season. She’s maybe put on ten covid pounds. Pushing 57 and I think she’s looking at me and thinking she completely fucked up. Now MSU sucks in both sports. She’s got nothing. Loser alma matters loser husband cant go watch her daughter. I’m pretty boring at home. I mean I love her but im nervous

What’s my play here? I’ll take any advice.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 0:07

Keep your mouth shut and avoid direct eye contact... Hope for the best. That's how my marriage works.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 9:40

DWags wrote:

I need help. My wife can’t relax about this season. I just read this to her. She’s yelling at me “What a fucking candy ass! “
“How do you play the first part and not the second part?!” She’s out of control. She’s really angry about this season. She’s maybe put on ten covid pounds. Pushing 57 and I think she’s looking at me and thinking she completely fucked up. Now MSU sucks in both sports. She’s got nothing. Loser alma matters loser husband cant go watch her daughter. I’m pretty boring at home. I mean I love her but im nervous

Sleep with one eye open.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 9:59

DWags wrote:

If memory serves me you're empty nesters, correct?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 10:20

DWags wrote:

Put it in her butt.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 10:52

Motown Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Put it in her butt.

This, and drink heavily.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 11:44

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Put it in her butt.

This, and drink heavily.

And take pics.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 11:46

DWags wrote:

Maybe she is looking at you and seeing an image of a turkey, or some other food.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 18:26

Motown Spartan wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

This, and drink heavily.

And take pics.
Fer what? Like threaten to post them to her Facebook or something?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 19:36

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

And take pics.
Fer what? Like threaten to post them to her Facebook or something?

For us...duh!!!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 7 Feb 2021 - 19:40

DWags wrote:

Tell her it looks like she's put on 10 pounds. That will help for sure.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 10:45

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Tell her it looks like she's put on 10 pounds. That will help for sure.

This is excellent advice. Do this right now and report back to us. I would like to hear how it went.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 14:11

I'm afraid, it will be some time before we hear back from DWags....
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2